Around the NFL Week 12

6 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

Exactly,  it’s always been a matter of when not if. He’s still a pretty good NFL QB imo, with a really weak supporting cast around him. I’ll give the victory to Father Time when he’s done winning Super Bowls. Nothing this season tells me winning another is not a possibility. 

So people have been mumbling like a park bench derelict since 2013 how Brady is done and the Pats are dead

good work...

Edited by row_33

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Peter King on UK TV suggesting that Carson Wentz might have the yips. That would explain why he seems completely reluctant to get the ball out of his hands. 

They got away with a one season fluke, nobody was prepped for it, then the book was written

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Fixxxer said:

Whatever happened with Jags defense?

Marrone's job might be in jeopardy this year.

I wondered the same about the Jags D. It seems like it’s very difficult to maintain a dominant defense over multiple seasons though. There’s  been quite a few teams who have made runs with a solid defense who seemed to fall apart shortly after making a playoff run. 

22 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Everyone is assuming a loss in that patriots game for us but there’s a real good chance they will have the 1 seed locked up and might sit Brady against us.

There is also a chance they don't sit Brady and we still win.  Brady is not the difference on that team anymore.

• Like (+1) 3

29 minutes ago, mannc said:

Gronk’s not playing again.  Guy looks like a skeleton.

The people who actually thought he might come back were morons.  It would take months and months of PEDs to even get close to his old roid-raged self