Around the NFL Week 12

2 minutes ago, CSBill said:

These conditons do not suit him well, he's more finesse now and these conditions don't help with that.

He's played in rain, snow and everything in between. You cant outrun father time. Its amazing he's still playing at the level he is, but right now he's just average.

7 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I feel you might have a different view if he was a Wolverine for instance.....

Why would that matter? That’s actually a bit insulting. I don’t stan for Buckeyes in the nfl just because they are Buckeyes. Never have, never will. I don’t even Stan for some of them while they are in college! I’m not even close to a “homer”.  I saw the end of the game, just saying it was blown out of proportion based on what actually occurred. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

7 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

He's played in rain, snow and everything in between. You cant outrun father time. Its amazing he's still playing at the level he is, but right now he's just average.

Two nice long passes. 1 dropped. 3 passes over 20 yds already.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Why would that matter? That’s actually a bit insulting. I don’t stan for Buckeyes in the nfl just because they are Buckeyes. Never have, never will. I don’t even Stan for some of them while they are in college! I’m not even close to a “homer”.  I saw the end of the game, just saying it was blown out of proportion based on what actually occurred. 

It was meant in jest Yolo. 

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

It was meant in jest Yolo. 

Maybe but I feel like every time I ever comment on a player that went to Ohio state people believe it comes with some kind of bias. To the point where I almost refrain from ever commenting about them. I think there are some college homers here. I’m just not one of them. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

All this talk about Brady being “done” really ignores the fact he has a brutal supporting cast. I can’t believe I’m defending Brady, but it’s the truth. 

the people with the Father Time comments don’t understand that EVERYONE KNOWS THIS!!!!

One isn’t  Einstein telling us time will win out... 

4 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Everyone is assuming a loss in that patriots game for us but there’s a real good chance they will have the 1 seed locked up and might sit Brady against us.

doubt they have it locked up with 2 games to go

Edited by row_33

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

the people with the Father Time comments don’t understand that EVERYONE KNOWS THIS!!!!

you aren’t Einstein telling us time will win out... 

Exactly,  it’s always been a matter of when not if. He’s still a pretty good NFL QB imo, with a really weak supporting cast around him. I’ll give the victory to Father Time when he’s done winning Super Bowls. Nothing this season tells me winning another is not a possibility. 

9 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

All this talk about Brady being “done” really ignores the fact he has a brutal supporting cast. I can’t believe I’m defending Brady, but it’s the truth. 

Please.  "Brutal supporting cast" - for the 1st time in his professional life, he has a normal, average team. And still has the greatest coach in history.

Cry me a river, that goes into an estuary, that feeds into the ocean.

2 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I can believe you're defending Brady . 

Didn’t realize I had a Pats apologist rep. I’m just fatigued by hearing Bills fans talking about how Brady is “done” for the last ten years. I’m a big Bills fan (just as everyone here), but come on, let’s beat the guy before we worry about if he’s done. I have no issue talking about football, and mentioning Brady’s decline is part of that. Brady’s decline is very real, but he’s at least a middle of the road QB, and who knows how long the Pats can keep winning with him. 

1 minute ago, Success said:

Please.  "Brutal supporting cast" - for the 1st time in his professional life, he has a normal, average team. And still has the greatest coach in history.

Cry me a river, that goes into an estuary, that feeds into the ocean.

Pats WR’s other than Edelman are well below average. It doesn’t make me a Brady fan to recognize that reality. 

• Like (+1) 1