Bills vs Eagles Pregame thread

YoloinOhio

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

20 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

And I’ll also add... why is it that no one mentions how easy the Patriots’ schedule is (when talking about the only reason the Bills are 5-1)?

Man I wish we could’ve beat those clowns in Buffalo a few weeks back... the narratives would be soooo different right now. 

1. Patriots have almost a 20 year track record of success.

2. Patriots have curbed stopped the bad teams. Bills have squeaked by some of them.

10 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

https://www.thespread.com/nfl-football-public-betting-chart

Looks like some late money is coming in on Philly.

Interesting. Looks like the line is now Eagles +2.5 ? The line is doing it’s job, evening out that money. 

4 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

1. Patriots have almost a 20 year track record of success.

2. Patriots have curbed stopped the bad teams. Bills have squeaked by some of them.

Yeah, I don’t get the complaints about the Pats easy schedule not being mentioned. I hate ‘em, but no one is really wondering if the team in New England is any good.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I just set a new land speed record from Pittsburgh to Lancaster and my kids soccer game is canceled,  so I can watch the game from the comfort of my own home where the beer is free.

if your kids league isn't serving free beer, it's time explore your other options :devil:

Just now, r00tabaga said:

Today's weather is why you draft a strong arm'd kid from a farm out west.

Buf 27

(6-1)

Phi 24

(3-5)

Both QBs are supposed to be able to cut through the wind and are accustomed to it due to their time in college ... should be interesting to watch 

Eagles reporter 

45 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Honest question: How do some of you keep up with the game AND the GDT at the same time? I've tried and I can't manage both. It seems like the GDT becomes an unfiltered shoutbox for snap reactions.

I cant either.  What I do now is I watch the game and glance through the thread during commercial breaks and halftime.  I found myself sometimes being more focused on the thread than the game in the past.  Then I didn't get to enjoy the game.  So that's what I do now.

• Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

How about coffee with a shot of bourbon in it. Just enough to break a sweat!

Liquor spiked coffee is absolutely my least favorite alcoholic beverage (besides flat beer, of course that is even worse). Terrible. Gross. Horrible. Yucky. 

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

I really think the wind helps Allen and the deep ball this game. Forces a little bit off the ball which may help him with the overthrows

That's not considering gusty winds which can blow the ball sideways and off target too.

3 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Just feeling like the Bills D gets exposed by PHL today in the running game and giving up plays to TEs. Bills offense can’t get it going on the ground or the air. Eagles 27-13

Nobody cares how you feel !! 

LETS GO BUFFALO!!!

• Haha (+1) 3

first game ever against the eaglets, 10/07/1973. bills win 27-26  as dempsey misses a 26 yd fg with 3 secs left.

1973 Buffalo Bills This Week in Pro Football @ 10:55 mark

I set the link to start at the eagles part of the video but if it did not work it starts at the 10:55 mark.

dempsey.jpg

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Thank you (+1) 1