Lock down Jordan Phillips

billsgpr88

I'll take him over star any day. He's hungry, still pretty young, and a legit force. With him, Harry, and Oliver, we got a bright future on the interior. Who knows, maybe Darryl Johnson becomes a legit end opposit Jerry? I digress, the point is there's no need to look beyond our roster for the present and future at DT

Edited by billsgpr88
  • Like (+1) 13
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

The D-Line has been impressive.  They're bringing the heat and it's next man up when one goes down, kind of like shark's teeth.  Yeah, lock down Jordan Phillips...he's been incredible.

38 minutes ago, billsgpr88 said:

I'll take him over star any day. He's hungry, still pretty young, and a legit force. With him, Harry, and Oliver, we got a bright future on the interior. Who knows, maybe Darryl Johnson becomes a legit end opposit Jerry? I digress, the point is there's no need to look beyond our roster for the present and future at DT

It doesn't need to be Phillips vs. Star. They are both good at what the are expected to do. They are different styles of DT as well. With all that said, Jordan Phillips had an incredible outing today. We all win.

• Like (+1) 3

43 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Jordan Phillips,  Harrison Phillip's, Pappa John Phillips,....give me all of them. I'm on the Phillips train baby.

I'm so confident in McDermott's coaching right now that I'd take all 3 of Wilson Phillips on the DL. Put the fat one (Carnie?) at NT in place of Lotulelei.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

I agree Buffalo needs to find a way to retain his services.  He's not the same kind of player as Star Lotulelei, however.  The Bills need to replace Lotulelei with a younger, more active true nose tackle when it can be done advantageously under the cap.  Phillips is not a nose tackle.  If Star is with the Bills next season, I see him getting fewer reps than Harrison Phillips

1 hour ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Jordan Phillips,  Harrison Phillip's, Pappa John Phillips,....give me all of them. I'm on the Phillips train baby.

Don't forget the Phillips Screwdriver too.

The bye week is the perfect time to give out contract extensions, please Bills brass, lock-up Jordan Phillips.