Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Did not. But it's an honor to be nominated. ;) :beer: 

Humility now, ***** that’s easy.  When you win, you’ll be insufferable.  Probably a little crazy, too, like Joaquin Phoenix, though I think that’s in part because his parents saddles him a hard pronounce while naming his brother River.  “Skye, mom, why didn’t you just go with Skye??” 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

@John Adams your narrative keeps getting weaker and weaker and weaker and weaker and....

I can block you but I'd wonder if you can be a grown man and stop tagging other people here like a girl who just discovered social media. 

1) Your posts are not so important and if I miss one, who cares, and why would you even care?  

2) If I respond to you, I do. If not, get over it. You want my attention and maybe you'll get it, maybe not. 

Basically, act like a man FFS. 

As to your hero Solomon's tw at (censor got mad a that word), the State Department introduced Rudy to the Ukraine and has largely distanced themselves from most of his other dealings, and appears to be even annoyed by him (as are we all). More on Rudy's involvement to come and I would guess he's the next person to leave Trump Island. 

4 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

Arent you a 9/11 truther?  Or am I confusing you with some other good

There's a bunch of them here. The conspiracy gang. Foxx, Tasker, DR...Hedge is so far out there he probably thinks aliens did it. 

Edited by John Adams
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Do you think it was improper for Joe Biden's son to be on the board of a Natural Gas company in the Ukraine simply because of his access to the Vice President? 

Do you think it was improper of Joe Biden to lobby the Ukraine to open up new natural gas funding right before the above company hired his son?

Honest questions. Do you have a problem with any of the above? Take Trump out of the equation. Just focus on Joe, as VP, using the power of his office to financially benefit his son. Is that not corruption in your mind? Or even the tiniest bit gross?

I have a problem with all of this. I'd go as far as saying that he's become a political liability and should probably drop out of the race. 

I also have a problem with what Trump did. It doesn't have to be one or the other. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

I have a problem with all of this. I'd go as far as saying that he's become a political liability and should probably drop out of the race. 

I also have a problem with what Trump did. It doesn't have to be one or the other. 

:beer: 

Trump didn't actually do anything though that I've seen. Had he put Jr on an energy board and badgered the Ukrainian president about calling off an investigation -- I'm right there with you. I've yet to see any evidence that Trump withheld money in order to pressure the Ukraine to play ball on Biden (the transcript doesn't show this -- I've heard the media and whistleblower say other people said this, but no evidence or confirmation). Short of that, Trump and the Ukrainian president were talking corruption in both countries, the 2016 election, and yes -- Biden's role in both. 

The narrative has to be really twisted and reliant on innuendo in order to make this story something nefarious/illegal/criminal on Trump's part. With Joe, and what he was maybe up to in the Ukraine, you don't have to twist it at all to at least be offended/outraged enough to want more questions asked. Trump is the head law enforcement official in the country, he has every right to ask about investigations impacting this country and others (imo). 

Especially if the alternative is that what's clearly gross on Joe's part is never addressed or looked into. 

The only way this is criminal or an attempt to interfere in 2020 is if you believe once a person declares they're running for office, anything they did in the past -- even potentially criminal/corrupt acts -- can't be investigated by the proper authorities. That, imo, reinforces the "swamp" (which covers both sides of the political aisle) as it establishes that the people in the club (gov't) can escape scrutiny just by being in the club itself. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:beer: 

Trump didn't actually do anything though that I've seen. Had he put Jr on an energy board and badgered the Ukrainian president about calling off an investigation -- I'm right there with you. I've yet to see any evidence that Trump withheld money in order to pressure the Ukraine to play ball on Biden (the transcript doesn't show this -- I've heard the media and whistleblower say other people said this, but no evidence or confirmation). Short of that, Trump and the Ukrainian president were talking corruption in both countries, the 2016 election, and yes -- Biden's role in both. 

The narrative has to be really twisted and reliant on innuendo in order to make this story something nefarious/illegal/criminal on Trump's part. With Joe, and what he was maybe up to in the Ukraine, you don't have to twist it at all to at least be offended/outraged enough to want more questions asked. Trump is the head law enforcement official in the country, he has every right to ask about investigations impacting this country and others (imo). 

Especially if the alternative is that what's clearly gross on Joe's part is never addressed or looked into. 

The only way this is criminal or an attempt to interfere in 2020 is if you believe once a person declares they're running for office, anything they did in the past -- even potentially criminal/corrupt acts -- can't be investigated by the proper authorities. That, imo, reinforces the "swamp" (which covers both sides of the political aisle) as it establishes that the people in the club (gov't) can escape scrutiny just by being in the club itself. 

The issue is that Trump, as President, has unbelievable power to get other countries to do what he wants, and that could be to attack his political enemies domestically.

That's the whole issue. He can do what no one else in the world can do because he's the most powerful person in the world. It's the abuse of that power that can lead to problems.

As for Biden, my understanding right now is that neither he or his son did anything illegal. Unethical for sure, but they don't appear to have broken any laws. The level of his hypocrisy I think disqualifies him from continuing to run. 

Edited by jrober38
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, jrober38 said:

The issue is that Trump, as President, has unbelievable power to get other countries to do what he wants, and that could be to attack his political enemies domestically.

That's the whole issue. He can do what no one else in the world can do because he's the most powerful person in the world. It's the abuse of that power that can lead to problems.

You do realize that's exactly what Barrack Obama did in 2016 to our elections, correct? And that's what this is really about. It's pure politics trying to get ahead of what's breaking by projecting their crimes onto Trump. 

This isn't theory by the way. It's proven with OS evidence that this is what happened. The only question left is how high the blowback will go when the media can no longer ignore that story. That happens once the FISA report drops -- which is due in October. 

3 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

As for Biden, my understanding right now is that neither he or his son did anything illegal. Unethical for sure, but they don't appear to have broken any laws. 

Which may well be true -- but let's see them prove it. Because the appearance is bad as I laid out above. And it's never truly been examined. 

He'd have reason to lie (though not under oath) -- which is all the more reason Joe should be asked questions about this and the same transparency demanded of him that's been demanded of Trump.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You do realize that's exactly what Barrack Obama did in 2016 to our elections, correct? And that's what this is really about. It's pure politics trying to get ahead of what's breaking by projecting their crimes onto Trump. 

This isn't theory by the way. It's proven with OS evidence that this is what happened. The only question left is how high the blowback will go when the media can no longer ignore that story. That happens once the FISA report drops -- which is due in October. 

Which may well be true -- but let's see them prove it. Because the appearance is bad as I laid out above. And it's never truly been examined. 

Sorry, what did Obama do?

Also, if Obama did it, I'd say that's inexcusable. Just because one guy did it doesn't mean the next guy can do it. That's not how you solve anything. 

Based off what I read no laws were broken by the Bidens. With that said, the video of him talking about withholding $1 billion unless they fire a prosecutor effectively ended his campaign in my eyes. Independent voters won't vote for a hypocrite democrat, so might as well drop out now since he's become so jeopardized as a candidate. 

11 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I was just going to ask jrober a hypothetical about this:

If Obama was running for re-election in 2016, would he or his administration have been properly investigating Trump and Trump’s campaign for Russian collusion? Or would his actions have opened an impeachment inquiry?

Edit:  you sort of answered this a minute before I posted.

Edited by snafu

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He'd have reason to lie (though not under oath) -- which is all the more reason Joe should be asked questions about this and the same transparency demanded of him that's been demanded of Trump.

Agreed. 

If Biden can't explain what happened, he should drop out of the race. Simple as that. 

1 minute ago, snafu said:

If Obama was running for re-election in 2016, would he or his administration have been properly investigating Trump and Trump’s campaign for Russian collusion? Or would his actions have opened an impeachment inquiry?

Sure. 

If Obama had done the same thing, and gone to a foreign government for dirt on his political opponent, I think that should be investigated as Trump will be investigated. 

There are no double standards in my eyes. Everyone needs to play by the same rules. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, snafu said:

Weren't both Clinton and Trump having investigations into them during the election one of which wasn't actually revealed to the public until after?

Also did Obama direct the opening of either of those investigations?

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, jrober38 said:

Sorry, what did Obama do?

Also, if Obama did it, I'd say that's inexcusable. 

Obama was illegally spying on multiple candidates on the opposing side during 2015 and 2016. 

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

He abused his massive powers of office to not only activate our own IC against political targets (not just Trump), but also enlisted the aid of our allies in the UK, New Zealand, Canada, France, and Italy to do the same. This, again, is not conjecture. It was done by his administration and with his full knowledge and approval. 

And it's not the only time he did it -- he got busted for spying on the media, as an example, during the Iran deal build up:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2019/05/26/true_extent_of_obamas_spying_on_the_press_revealed_475823.html

He spied on Congress:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/31/cia-admits-spying-senate-staffers

But those got passes. Then he overstepped hugely in 2016 -- and is what the whole hub-bub is really about. 

4 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Just because one guy did it doesn't mean the next guy can do it. That's not how you solve anything. 

I agree. And thus far, Trump has not done the same. He's been exposing the corruption -- and getting killed for it. Because what he's exposing is the rot on both sides of the aisle, not just the left. This abuse was done by W, likely by Clinton before him as well. 

Exposing the corruption, and holding people accountable for it, is what the chief law enforcement officer of the land should be doing (imo). 

Just now, Warcodered said:

Weren't both Clinton and Trump having investigations into them during the election one of which wasn't actually revealed to the public until after?

The investigation into Trump was leaked to the NYT in October of 2016. It was leaked, for the purposes of influencing the election. 

And yes,  imo Obama did direct them (though, that's not 100% proven quite yet) -- what is proven is that he was aware of it and demanded to be kept in the loop. Based off the document shared above though, it becomes much more plausible/likely/probable that he was aware from the start. 

Because Trump had to lose to keep what the FISC exposed in that memo from becoming public, let alone prosecutable. Which it is.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Obama was illegally spying on multiple candidates on the opposing side during 2015 and 2016. 

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

He abused his massive powers of office to not only activate our own IC against political targets (not just Trump), but also enlisted the aid of our allies in the UK, New Zealand, Canada, France, and Italy to do the same. This, again, is not conjecture. It was done by his administration and with his full knowledge and approval. 

And it's not the only time he did it -- he got busted for spying on the media, as an example, during the Iran deal build up:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2019/05/26/true_extent_of_obamas_spying_on_the_press_revealed_475823.html

He spied on Congress:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/31/cia-admits-spying-senate-staffers

But those got passes. Then he overstepped hugely in 2016 -- and is what the whole hub-bub is really about. 

I agree. And thus far, Trump has not done the same. He's been exposing the corruption -- and getting killed for it. Because what he's exposing is the rot on both sides of the aisle, not just the left. This abuse was done by W, likely by Clinton before him as well. 

Exposing the corruption, and holding people accountable for it, is what the chief law enforcement officer of the land should be doing (imo). 

Saying Trump has been exposing the corruption isn't based on facts. 

He wasn't successful finding anything on Biden, therefore we don't know what his intentions were because nothing played out.

Judging by how he used the leaked democratic emails during the Presidential campaign to benefit himself politically, I don't see how this could even remotely be true.

If Trump actually cared about exposing corruption, he'd have Hilary and a bunch of her co-conspirators behind bars. 

Edited by jrober38

Just now, Warcodered said:

I’m unsure about Obama’s role.  I have some suspicions about whether he knew, since everything was handled by the head of any department investigating these matters.  And, yes, there were ongoing investigations in 2016 — and if I’m not mistaken, at least Trump’s investigation called upon foreign resources for assistance (that’s for you @jrober38). That leads me to question that if it was okay in 2016, why wouldn’t it be okay now?  The only real factual difference is that Trump is running for re-election. That shouldn’t preclude a legit investigation of someone else running againt him, should it?

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Saying Trump has been exposing the corruption isn't based on facts. 

Read that document and you'll see it is. 

That document does not declassed without Trump's approval -- and Coats resisted doing so for months. 

52 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

He wasn't successful finding anything on Biden, therefore we don't know what his intentions were because nothing played out.

We don't know if he was successful on Biden or not, but remember the call was more about 2016 and Crowdstrike. If you're unfamiliar with who/what Crowdstrike is (and I wouldn't blame you if you weren't), they're referenced in that doc above and played a huge role in the spying/concealing of spying going on. And that's for sure going to be a part of the FISA investigation/report. 

Ask yourself why the FBI/CIA would rely on a private third party source for the entire forensic analysis of the central piece of evidence in the Russia investigation. Once you start to figure out how Crowdstrike fits in, the rest of what happened becomes easier to follow. 

56 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

If Trump actually cared about exposing corruption, he'd have Hilary and a bunch of her co-conspirators behind bars. 

Due process -- real due process -- is slow by design. That's what's been going on behind the scenes for two years of "RUSSIA!" -- and we're about to get one of two major payoffs: the FISA report and Durham's investigation into the same material (and more). 

3 hours ago, John Adams said:

There's a bunch of them here. The conspiracy gang. Foxx, Tasker, DR...Hedge is so far out there he probably thinks aliens did it. 

Sorry I haven't been around as much lately. I've been busy hunting down Nessie in my homemade submersible. No luck yet, but the mermaids have told me the sightings usually occur on the 12th. So, we wait...

Now I understand why I feel so oddly rested, despite being so busy. I thought it was due to, after being abducted, that the lizard aliens time traveled me backwards, but now I find out that I've been unknowingly vacationing inside your skull.

AkCWYb2wLx9wTViC6o6y7eQXBzOra3Fu8ajLAG8E

And fret not, for the next chupacabra that I catch in my following adventure, I will name it after you. And I will keep it close to me always. My precious.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

When quality people like Rex Tillerson , Jim Mattis , John Kelly and Nikki Haley leave the administration to name a few , there is a  very serious problem.

Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff Is ‘Clearly, Demonstrably Mentally Ill’

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-news-tucker-carlson-says-adam-schiff-is-clearly-demonstrably-mentally-ill

The country is dividing to the point of danger

Edited by ALF

4 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Gawd you people are sad.

I understand though. Denial is the first step. You'll reach acceptance, I just hope it's earlier than January 2021--if not earlier--when we have a Democratic President.

They let you teach kids ????‍♂️

• Haha (+1) 1

“Who’s the person that gave the whistleblower the information? Because that’s close to a spy,” Trump said. “You know what we used to do in the old days, when we were smart, right? The spies and treason? We used to handle it a little differently than we do now.”

The Los Angeles Times obtained and released a recording of the president’s comments.

The Trump administration reportedly began placing transcripts of Trump's calls with several foreign leaders in a highly classified repository after leakers publicly divulged the contents of Trump's private calls with the leaders of Mexico and Australia in 2017.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ukrainian-official-appears-to-cast-doubt-on-quid-pro-quo-claim

That will deter  a direct knowledge  whistleblower

I haven't checked in here in a long time, good to see the old crowd or much of it is still around.  My old user name fell apart, but I am formerly yellowlinesandarmadillos..... and TG I no longer work in the arena of politics.  I actually became a first responder in an ER and am helping people for a living.  I wanted to catch up on both sides of the debate... I see Deranged is still frothing at the mouth, spinning faster than a whirling dervish.   And Alf is still around throwing in info, checked a few pages back and am forgetting online names... but I see that battle rages on.   

My two cents is that though this appears to be a Trump misstep likely to get him impeached in the House and cause him great heartburn, it is unlikely to change much for his supporters.  The real question is does it effect his reelection good or bad.... at this point I am not sure other than it at least temporarily energizes both bases... it appears to have united the Dems, Republican are showing a few crack, just not sure they are significant.  Any Ho... I will need to check out as I have more important things to pay attention to and avoid too much heart burn...  All my best... YellowLines.... btw Taro says hi from Sabrespace.... good guy...

Edited by North Buffalo
  • Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

'

I can't help but believe the Rose Law Firm is behind the whistleblower, not just representing him after the fact but involved in creating the complaint from the start. I stated this basically earlier in this thread. I have no proof so this is just a hunch, take it with a grain of salt.

7 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

I haven't checked in here in a long time, good to see the old crowd or much of it is still around.  My old user name fell apart, but I am formerly yellowlinesandarmadillos..... and TG I no longer work in the arena of politics.  I actually became a first responder in an ER and am helping people for a living.  I wanted to catch up on both sides of the debate... I see Deranged is still frothing at the mouth, spinning faster than a whirling dervish.   And Alf is still around throwing in info, checked a few pages back and am forgetting online names... but I see that battle rages on.   

My two cents is that though this appears to be a Trump misstep likely to get him impeached in the House and cause him great heartburn, it is unlikely to change much for his supporters.  The real question is does it effect his reelection good or bad.... at this point I am not sure other than it at least temporarily energizes both bases... it appears to have united the Dems, Republican are showing a few crack, just not sure they are significant.  Any Ho... I will need to check out as I have more important things to pay attention to and avoid too much heart burn...  All my best... YellowLines.... btw Taro says hi from Sabrespace.... good guy...

The line for uninformed posters who want to opine is over there on the left.

• Haha (+1) 1

And growing 

President Trump is in real trouble if the public gets used to the idea of impeachment. "The public [is] divided at 43 percent on the question of whether Congress should begin proceedings to remove Trump from office, a net swing of 13 percentage points in favor of impeachment since a poll conducted over the weekend. The figure for support rose 7 points, while opposition dropped 6 points.” And it’s only been a few days.

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And growing 

President Trump is in real trouble if the public gets used to the idea of impeachment. "The public [is] divided at 43 percent on the question of whether Congress should begin proceedings to remove Trump from office, a net swing of 13 percentage points in favor of impeachment since a poll conducted over the weekend. The figure for support rose 7 points, while opposition dropped 6 points.” And it’s only been a few days.

You do realize that the public does not get to vote on this?  

6 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Gawd you people are sad.

I understand though. Denial is the first step. You'll reach acceptance, I just hope it's earlier than January 2021--if not earlier--when we have a Democratic President.

You do realize that if Trump were driven from office that Pence would assume the Presidency?  So very very improbable that we will see a Dem before 2021 and still very improbable that Trump will be driven out or not be able to run for office in 2020.  Your "party" will soon learn the hard way that this is not the 1970's and that people will not be fixated for years over impeachment and Trump.  So by October of 2020 most Dems will realize that once again they are the party which has nothing to offer the nation and stay home Election Day.  

6 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Gawd you people are sad.

It would seem that you have mastered the ability of today's left to project.

Congratulations? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

You do realize that the public does not get to vote on this?  

They will in 2020.

Even if the House brings charges, the Senate will show that it was a political play.

Leading to 4 more years.

10 hours ago, John Adams said:

I can block you but I'd wonder if you can be a grown man and stop tagging other people here like a girl who just discovered social media. 

1) Your posts are not so important and if I miss one, who cares, and why would you even care?  

2) If I respond to you, I do. If not, get over it. You want my attention and maybe you'll get it, maybe not. 

Basically, act like a man FFS. 

As to your hero Solomon's tw at (censor got mad a that word), the State Department introduced Rudy to the Ukraine and has largely distanced themselves from most of his other dealings, and appears to be even annoyed by him (as are we all). More on Rudy's involvement to come and I would guess he's the next person to leave Trump Island. ...

@John Adams

says the dishonest ***** with more screen names then you can shake a stick at.

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Answer what?

Did you ask me a question?

Sorry, I was distracted by the snowballing pile of feces you guys are creating over here.

It's actually kind of fascinating.

12 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Do you think it was improper for Joe Biden's son to be on the board of a Natural Gas company in the Ukraine simply because of his access to the Vice President? 

Do you think it was improper of Joe Biden to lobby the Ukraine to open up new natural gas funding right before the above company hired his son?

Honest questions. Do you have a problem with any of the above? Take Trump out of the equation. Just focus on Joe, as VP, using the power of his office to financially benefit his son. Is that not corruption in your mind? Or even the tiniest bit gross?

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Oh, look, another guy who refused to read material when presented to him and instead tried (and failed) to doxx me because his cognitive dissonance got him so rattled. 

My ship is the country we both share. So if it's sinking, you're on it too ;) 

(but details)

Not surprised that you don't know what the ship refers to.

15 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

You would think that after embarrassing themselves with the lie-filled Kavanaugh lynching, embarrassing themselves with a lie-filled Russia story and embarrassing themselves over the lie-filled Stormy Daniels nonsense that they would pause for just a moment...just a single moment...to verify everything they were reading before running headlong into yet another embarrassing setback for their party.

All they have to do is just shut up and lay low and 2020 is theirs for the taking.

But no.  More Pelosi. More Shumer. More Schiff. More lies.

Little self awareness.

:thumbsup:..........MAXIMUM self-aggrandizement.................