Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

7 minutes ago, snafu said:

Okay. I read the rough transcript. Granted I’m on the subway and reading this on my phone, I might have missed something. 

Am I missing something?  Doesn’t seem much like a quid pro quo. 

But you see there he was asking a foreign power to help him in the election, right? You get that half of the quid pro quo there? The offer was accepted. 

On 9/19/2019 at 1:12 PM, Albwan said:

It's finally happened ...the left er boy who cried wolf has cried too many times...

Shrug, maybe you can start typing in caps to simulate screaming to

kick it up a notch? 

As a member of the Trump cult you should seek help from qualified people experienced with cults.

NO.................. WAY.................... Whistleblower’s Lawyer Appears to Be a Swamp-Dwelling Deep-State Operative.

The White House has just released the memo of the Trump-Zelensky phone call. The hysteria will not abate. The Dems are gonna Demagogue. Their media

adjunct will continue to prepare the battle space for the fallout from the Russiagate hoax. 

TRANSCRIPT SHOWS NO WRONGDOING BY PRESIDENT TRUMP

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

But you see there he was asking a foreign power to help him in the election, right? You get that half of the quid pro quo there? The offer was accepted. 

Looks to me like the guy was already on the case. It wasn’t like he said:  “this Biden thing is news to me! Let me see about that. Wait, what, if I don’t look into it I won’t get my $400 billion?”

Doesn’t look like that at all. 

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Good luck finding a lawyer that hasn't interned for a Democrat.

According to media reports*

Do you want the whistleblower report released as per the law?

What law is that again, that requires whistleblower reports to be released?

• Haha (+1) 3