Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

3 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

That’s just not true.  Secondary sources can be just as credible.  And don’t even get me started on hearsay. It doesn’t necessarily goes to credibility, but admissibility....so who cares?  Plus it’s not that simple.

That’s blatantly not true and objectively wrong.  But okay 

You've never played that game telephone have you. 

A secondary source that contradicts a primary source, without any backing from other primary sources is called a fictional retelling of history.

Alright, I'm blowing the whistle. Crayola64 is a squirrel rapist. Evidence you say? Hah! I blew the whistle. That's my evidence!

Just now, John Adams said:

I've now read the transcript. It's troubling that our president directly pressured another country's president to investigate his leading political opponent. He withheld the funding before the call. He brought up the funding in a roundabout way on the call. There's a lot of smoke there. 

He didn't withhold the funding before the call -- it was being earmarked and in process. 

He didn't bring up funding, the Ukrainian president did. 

Are you sure you read it?

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Schiff just trotted out lie after lie as fact -- none of which were pushed back on by the media: 

1) Trump asked for and received foreign interference in 2016 (Nope, but Schiff and his side did)

2) The Ukrainian president knew what Trump "really" meant (though he has no way to know what the president thinks)

He also looks like he's been crying. 

No, you shouldn't say that. If you carry the water for all those Trump lies why would you have credibility saying anyone else is lying? Serious question 

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

You've never played that game telephone have you. 

A secondary source that contradicts a primary source, without any backing from other primary sources is called a fictional retelling of history.

Alright, I'm blowing the whistle. Crayola64 is a squirrel rapist. Evidence you say? Hah! I blew the whistle. That's my evidence!

Yup, secondary sources can be bad.  Good insight.  

They can also be good.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He didn't withhold the funding before the call -- it was being earmarked and in process. 

The funding was withheld before hand. Come on, you just called my man Schiff a liar and now you are posting misstatements...argh ?

Just now, Crayola64 said:

Yup, secondary sources can be bad.  Good insight.  

They can also be good.

I didn't mean to imply that they can never be reliable, just against the primary sources. As in this case, without the production of additional primary sources, the secondary source is contradicted by the primary source and thus, worthless. 

Just now, whatdrought said:

I didn't mean to imply that they can never be reliable, just against the primary sources. As in this case, without the production of additional primary sources, the secondary source is contradicted by the primary source and thus, worthless. 

:beer: He doesn't know the subject, hasn't taken time to read the relevant material on this issue. He's a clown, not a serious poster trying to "share wisdom" without any idea what is being discussed. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

What primary source are you talking about? The phone transcript?? 

1 hour ago, Gary Busey said:

All of this is 100% bull#### propaganda you've ingested from the likes of Tracy Beanz and John Solomon.

Until the whistleblower report is released it's 100% hear say. 

But the whistleblower themselves, reporting a phone conversation they didn't even hear, that's not hearsay.  :rolleyes:

• Haha (+1) 3