MNF -Cleveland Browns @ New Jersey Jets

HOUSE

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

It was a one team race before the season started.

It is official that only the Bills from the AFC East will compete for a WC.

Thanks for making sure our enthusiasm is appropriately tempered. ?

1 minute ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Why am I still watching this exactly? 

Now THIS is a great question...

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I’m sort of half paying attention at this point. But it looks like the biggest issue since the end of the 2nd with the dumb call to go for it on 4th/not run it on 3rd is Gase not Falk. 

Edit: Holy balls, poorly timed quote...

Edited by Mango

I don’t feel like reading through the pages so I’m sure someone has said it. It’s so annoying the media agenda on things. Allen is an inaccurate inconsistent thrower(partly true) with a big arm and good runner. Mayfield is just as inconsistent and he’s a gunslinger who takes chances but has savvy and will learn over time not to take as big of risks. 

Its simple that people have preconceived draft notions and wont back off them until that player makes them think absolutely different. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, gonzo1105 said:

I don’t feel like reading through the pages so I’m sure someone has said it. It’s so annoying the media agenda on things. Allen is an inaccurate inconsistent thrower(partly true) with a big arm and good runner. Mayfield is just as inconsistent and he’s a gunslinger who takes chances but has savvy and will learn over time not to take as big of risks. 

Its simple that people have preconceived draft notions and wont back off them until that player makes them think absolutely different. 

Hell, even then they'll stick to their gun.  Case in point, Tyrod.