OBJ calls out Gregg Williams for teaching “dirty hits” ; Gregg fires back

YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, brianthomas said:

Well hey, Darnold is out for the next 2 games & the Jets season is pretty much over before it really even began.

Karma's a b**tch sometimes. F**k the Jets & Greg 2 g's Williams.

I hope next time we play them Josh Allen throws an "errant" 90mph pass to the Jets sideline & it messes up Gregg Williams face.

Would probably be an improvement over the Geriatric Gregg Guy Fieri

Geriatric Gregg.jpg

He reminds me of a Marvel (or other comic book world) villain in this pic

You know what bugs the hell out of me about Williams? He clearly dyes his hair but is so freaking vain that he actually sculpts the dye job in such a way that a prominent white streak features in front. I'm sure he thinks it makes him look good, but he looks like a goddamn skunk to me. Which is fitting.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

The Browns players would know as well as anyone. They just had him as their d coordinator so their words carry weight IMO. I mean, it’s nothing we didn’t already know about Greggo, but it confirms that he is definitely still teaching/encouraging players to be dirty. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

Amazing how most of us, and certainly I, side with OBJ on this one. It really shows how bad GW is! But then, the NFL itself does nothing with the BLATANT late cheapshot against Josh in game 1....

I know right....I wonder if the NFL would take action if it was Brady rather than Allen? lol

6 hours ago, Rocket94 said:

Gregg Williams is bad enough now. If the Jets continue to descend, the cheap s...will probably get worse. How much longer can the league tolerate this obviously blatant bs. 

I for one am glad the Buffalo Bills would never hire such a craven troglodyte into our organization.

Oh snap … 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, brianthomas said:

Well hey, Darnold is out for the next 2 games & the Jets season is pretty much over before it really even began.

Karma's a b**tch sometimes. F**k the Jets & Greg 2 g's Williams.

I hope next time we play them Josh Allen throws an "errant" 90mph pass to the Jets sideline & it messes up Gregg Williams face.

Would probably be an improvement over the Geriatric Gregg Guy Fieri

Geriatric Gregg.jpg

Is obj just mad because greggo stole his hairstyle? 

• Haha (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, JOE IN HAMPTON ROADS said:

I for one am glad the Buffalo Bills would never hire such a craven troglodyte into our organization.

Oh snap … 

Yes of course Williams was the Bills HC as late as 2003? Yeah, even though his methods are sometimes archaic, the guy still engineers good defenses that are keeping him in the league. I don't know when and where he started the head hunting tactics, but he doesn't seem to care what anyone thinks. 

Edited by Rocket94

6 hours ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

I, for one, wouldn’t be sad if either of these gentlemen spontaneously combusted.

Every once in awhile a post comes along on the stadium wall that makes you put your internet device of choice down, look up, tilt your head slightly and say out loud, “Yeah....(nod)...yeah.”

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, dave mcbride said:

from a preseason game: 

I feel like this play led to the current popularity of no veteran of significance playing in preseason games.  

Was he by any chance responding to what happened to Allen vs the Jets....that ridiculous attempt to roll him up?

Anyone in the Cleveland media show that?  I'm sure someone tweeted it in the replies.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1