OBJ calls out Gregg Williams for teaching “dirty hits” ; Gregg fires back

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

I, for one, wouldn’t be sad if either of these gentlemen spontaneously combusted.

You know, dozens of people spontaneously combust each year.

It's just not really widely reported.

Edited by Nextmanup
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I'm a firm believer in karma and williams career will continue to spiral downward as it has been since bounty gate. jets are already a dumpster fire as it is.

...no big deal...according to his count, there are seven other teams waiting to hire him.............

27 minutes ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

It is a high bar, but Greg Williams is the NFL's biggest embarrassment.  Any organization that keeps an employee who paid employees to injure other employees could almost be considered criminal. He should have been banned for life.

We could start an entire thread on Williams. It may rival an Antonio Brown thread. Ok...what else do we know about Williams!

Edited by Rocket94

39 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

In other news, cafeteria workers at OBD recall how they had to always protect the last slice of pie everyday that Rob Ryan was present in the building. 

In light of your unkind comment, the league has awarded Rob Ryan unlimited visits to Golden Corral Buffet for the 2019 season.

29 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

"They asked me to be Miyagi but I turned them down!"

I could have sworn that guy was Matsuo Takahashi...?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 4

15 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

In light of your unkind comment, the league has awarded Rob Ryan unlimited visits to Golden Corral Buffet for the 2019 season.

I could have sworn that guy was Matsuo Takahashi...?

Golden Corral! All you can eat! ?

Edited by Rocket94

Well hey, Darnold is out for the next 2 games & the Jets season is pretty much over before it really even began.

Karma's a b**tch sometimes. F**k the Jets & Greg 2 g's Williams.

I hope next time we play them Josh Allen throws an "errant" 90mph pass to the Jets sideline & it messes up Gregg Williams face.

Would probably be an improvement over the Geriatric Gregg Guy Fieri

Geriatric Gregg.jpg

Edited by brianthomas
forgot to add the 2nd g in the last bit. Seriously who spells Greg with 2 g's?
  • Like (+1) 1