OBJ calls out Gregg Williams for teaching “dirty hits” ; Gregg fires back

YoloinOhio

30 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

Gregg Williams is bad enough now. If the Jets continue to descend, the cheap s...will probably get worse. How much longer can the league tolerate this obviously blatant bs. 

After they play the Pats**

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, H2o said:

Between OBJ, Landry, and the Jets defense coached by Greggo some dirty :censored: is bound to go down at some point. 

Don’t forget the Browns - Greg Robinson and Myles Garrett both ejected last Sunday. GRob kicked a guy in the head. Garrett threw a punch. 

10 minutes ago, MDH said:

It does the opposite. Now everybody will be watching every little hit that D makes against OBJ because they expect retaliation. The Jets will target Chubb or someone else.

They said Gregg will use it as bulletin board material to rile up his guys

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

Gregg Williams is bad enough now. If the Jets continue to descend, the cheap s...will probably get worse. How much longer can the league tolerate this obviously blatant bs. 

It was seriously my biggest worry going into last week - thrilled Josh and team survived w/o much damage.

Hopefully the Jets will have completely imploded by week 17 and the Bills are resting their starters with a playoff bye week coming up!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

In other news, cafeteria workers at OBD recall how they had to always protect the last slice of pie everyday that Rob Ryan was present in the building. 

(I kid, I kid:)

10 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Brilliant move on the part of OBJ.

Now the Jets will be more fearful of committing a dirty hit and you know far darn show the refs will be looking more intensely for them.

I would've hoped part of the pre-season memos circulated to the officiating crews would have already included a point about Greggo coached squads? But point taken. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BobChalmers said:

It was seriously my biggest worry going into last week - thrilled Josh and team survived w/o much damage.

Hopefully the Jets will have completely imploded by week 17 and the Bills are resting their starters with a playoff bye week coming up!!!

Honestly, I had put Williams out of my mind. Then I took a closer look at the film. Josh Allen's season could have been over. As far as Williams is concerned, I said, "Him again"

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BobChalmers said:

Well good news is they play the Patriots twice .

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BobChalmers said:

Greggo has been an annoying gas-bag since the 80's

Photographic evidence - Greggo Williams (yet again) tries to act like a tough guy before getting his A$$ handed to him by a small elderly Asian gentleman.

Image result for karate kid cobra kai images

Williams before he "found" football!

• Like (+1) 1

Yeah just watch the tape of the bills game. there were a few deliberate cheap shots. Obviously Gregg has not learned IMO and is still a ***** 

Greg " Sweep the Leg" Williams is an embarrassment to pro sports

Edited by ddaryl
  • Like (+1) 2