Browns DE Chris Smith’s Lamborghini crashed on 90W this morning, after he reported a tire blew, girlfriend killed

PlayoffsPlease

1 minute ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

Browns DE Chris Smith’s Lamborghini crashed on 90W this morning, after he reported a tire blew. Police say Smith and his girlfriend, Petara Cordero, were standing in the berm when another car hit and killed Cordero.

Very tragic

5 minutes ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

Browns DE Chris Smith’s Lamborghini crashed on 90W this morning, after he reported a tire blew. Police say Smith and his girlfriend, Petara Cordero, were standing in the berm when another car hit and killed Cordero.

So if I got it, the tire blew, they got out of the car and were standing waiting for help, and another car struck and killed her?

Yikes.  Awful.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

So if I got it, the tire blew, they got out of the car and were standing waiting for help, and another car struck and killed her?

Yikes.  Awful.

Almost incomprehensible .... what a tragic situation, just heartbreaking.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

NFL players need to learn to stay away from cars with a lot of bhp, or else they need to get to a track and learn how to drive.

They were standing on the side of the road after a tire blew...tires blow on cars regardless of bhp or skill driving on a track.  Read what's in the thread.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Johnnycage46 said:

They were standing on the side of the road after a tire blew...tires blow on cars regardless of bhp or skill driving on a track.  Read what's in the thread.

Yes  I deleted the post after I read what actually happened.  Title of this thread is to the best choice of wording to describe the incident.