9/8 Around the NFL Gameday Thread

BuffaloBill

I hate NBC's NFL coverage. It's so horribly sanitary and bland. You can barely hear the crowd. I don't even think the crowd noise is real - it's dubbed so that the viewers can always hear the brilliant announcers. It ruins the experience. 

I miss the days when announcers had to scream to be heard over the crowd. It was more real. Better viewing experience.

Just now, StHustle said:

Anything intelligent to add? Look, I think Josh has the higher ceiling...but as of right now Jackson is outperforming him in all facets including rushing wish was Josh's best aspect of his game last year.

I think you're seeing what you want to see, and omitting key facts, but whatever.

You're a Jackson guy, we get it.

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I hate everything about the ***** Pats. Every. Single. Thing.

It's hard to understand your feelings... could you be a little less opaque? 

These "protect the house" commercials with Baker are supppppperrr ironic tonight... 

Julian Edelman looks like a stupid ferret who needs to be sucked up in a shop vac.

Edited by whatdrought
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Anything intelligent to add? Look, I think Josh has the higher ceiling...but as of right now Jackson is outperforming him in all facets including rushing wish was Josh's best aspect of his game last year.

Jackson did some nice things today, but he was essentially playing against air... 

5 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I think you're seeing what you want to see, and omitting key facts, but whatever.

You're a Jackson guy, we get it.

What key facts????? He has better weapons? Better oline? His QB rating is almost 20 points higher. Better y/a. Josh is 0.2 better is y/c. Better TD/INT ratio by far, more wins. I mean just tell me how Im wrong. 

And Im not a Jackson guy. I root for Josh to end up the best QB out of the draft last year. But Im also not a homer and can see things as they are.