Survivor league picks

Doc

On Sunday, September 08, 2019 at 9:33 AM, eanyills said:

I went with Miami to win this week. I think they’re going to be surprisingly mediocre instead of the tire fire people think and I don’t buy the Ravens at all.

Easy week one pick.

:lol::lol:

I went with KC in week 1.  Survivor is fun because sometimes you think you have a "mortal lock" and you don't....alot of the folks locking it down with Seattle had to have been scared.

I went KC week 1 because it's the hardest week to survive since you don't know what you don't know.  

• Like (+1) 1

what happens if you picked Arizona or Det?  (tie game).  I picked the Ravens, btw.  

week 2 is tough.  I'm thinking I may go Browns over Jets.  Would take Ravens over AZ, already used them.  Or I could go Pats over Miami, and just go team playing MIA all year?  

Edited by RyanC883

On 9/9/2019 at 11:10 AM, RyanC883 said:

what happens if you picked Arizona or Det?  (tie game).  I picked the Ravens, btw.  

week 2 is tough.  I'm thinking I may go Browns over Jets.  Would take Ravens over AZ, already used them.  Or I could go Pats over Miami, and just go team playing MIA all year?  

I was in 2 pools a couple of years ago when the Bengals had a tie...neither had a specific rule about ties but the language for how you survived was a little different as in 'if your pick wins you stay in ' so in that pool you were out of luck. 

The other pool wording was different enough that they could let the tie pick survive 

14 hours ago, Just Jack said:

I'm beginning to think the easy pick is whoever is playing Miami.

That's going to be my strategy for a while.  I have 2 plays in a 298 person pool.  I had NE & Houston this past week-Thanks Doug!  If Marrone doesn't go for 2 I might be down to 1 entry today.  

On 9/15/2019 at 5:41 PM, Just Jack said:

I'm beginning to think the easy pick is whoever is playing Miami.

I was thinking that, too.  Then the thought dawned on me that one of these weeks they'll win one when no one is expecting them to do so.  0-16 is as tough to get as 16-0, though the Lions and Patriots proved that sometimes this can be done.

• 2 weeks later...