OAK planning to suspend AB (edit: apologized, playing)

Reed83HOF

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

Agreed, and Gruden loves AB and wants AB.  

I think this current situation is as much on Mayock as AB.  People are going to pile on AB, and I get it, totally reasonable.  But, Mayock has handled his relationship with AB poorly and that has led to this being so turbulent IMO.  

I can't blame Mayock for this. AB is the one who had to put the letter on social media with his little b**** comment. He then goes in on Mayock at Wednesday's practice. You can't coddle his crazy ass (and he is SURELY crazy af). Treat everyone the same, whether it be an undrafted free agent you kept or a star player. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So now try & tell me that this guy isn't a total JACK ASS !! He is a scum bag diva that needs to be thrown out of the NFL & i hope the Raiders go after his guaranteed money & throw him out on his ear this guy is nothing but a cancer to the league !!

He is trying to play by his rules which most cry baby's do want the rules to be changed because they are cry baby's & to play by the rules as they are is just to hard !

AB PLEASE TAKE YOUR BALL AND GO AWAY !! 

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

How so? AB signed a contract that said he would be fined for missing practice, and he missed practice. Mayock should have... not fined him?

I agree with Alpha, 

Mayock should have been prepared to tip toe through the tulips with the huge ego of AB

5 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

He’s going to be so good on the Patriots

Not likely. I think that's pretty far fetched.  Also I don't think AB is the same AB that you remember. He's older, slower, and with more CTE. We only ever saw AB play with Ben Roethlisberger, and it seems like Ben at least has some of the responsibility for 'creating' AB the way we all know him today. AB wouldn't be AB if Big Ben wasn't slinging that ball for 500 yards a game.

Promise you Ben continues to do what he does with JUJU and co.

Edited by BillsFan692

5 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Agreed, and Gruden loves AB and wants AB.  

I think this current situation is as much on Mayock as AB.  People are going to pile on AB, and I get it, totally reasonable.  But, Mayock has handled his relationship with AB poorly and that has led to this being so turbulent IMO.  

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Figster said:

I agree with Alpha, 

Mayock should have been prepared to tip toe through the tulips with the huge ego of AB

Pretty sure he did that for 6 months. Sooner or later you need to put the 31 year old who thinks being held accountable for missing practice is “hating” in ‘time out’ with his binky.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

This board completely overrates Beane.  Davis and Boldin both quit.  There have been some nice moves but man, people really do treat this guy like a God.  It was a stupid idea to try and bring this guy here and Buffalo got laughed at because of it.  

Overrated or not, Beane had nothing to do with Davis or Boldin quitting. You take players at their word, make the leap of faith, and hope for the best. Like Beane said about McCarron, “AJ isn’t who we thought he was”, the same can be said about Davis and Boldin. 

15 minutes ago, QuoteTheRaven83 said:

LOL. Some people wanted to trade for this clown. 

Unbelievable.

None of this is surprising to me. But yea. He would've helped Josh Allen? 

If he gets cut, i'd take em in a heartbeat! If McBeane have built this culture like they say they have, no worries or problems! Bills Way!!!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1