Luck retiring

11 minutes ago, Augie said:

My son just told me, showed me the Schefter tweet. Relax, but how curious is THIS????

Just saw it. Brutal. the Indy front office never gave him support with a series of atrocious offensive lines. They ruined that kids career. What a waste of talent. Terrible.

1 minute ago, Drunken Pygmy Goat said:

Maybe I'm wrong, but I have a feeling that he'll take a year off and be back

I’m with you. Seems to be possibly a knee jerk reaction by luck to some bad injuries etc etc. at 29 I would expect to see him again unless there’s a lot more to this story 

I really like Luck. But that’s Karma for the Colts. They rolled over and tanked for 1 season to land Luck. I have never seen an NFL team roll over so badly than the colts when manning went down. 

Plus, Indy isn’t a football city— not even sure they even deserve a team, let alone one with 20+ consecutive years with a franchise QB.

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

I’m with you. Seems to be possibly a knee jerk reaction by luck to some bad injuries etc etc. at 29 I would expect to see him again unless there’s a lot more to this story 

Unless the injuries are something that he just can't overcome physically and/or mentally, a year away could be beneficial. Maybe he just ends up missing the game so much that he can't stay away.