Jets Gase ask wife "you good?" right after giving birth and then leaving

44 minutes ago, JoeF said:

It was a C-section --holy cow....they barely put her organs back in....Sorry...that's insane.  The woman you love most is laying on a table with her internal organs askew birthing your son....at least hang around until she is sewn up.... there is dedication and then insanity.

Flesh wound

To be fair, It said his wife, not the woman he loved the most. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NoSaint said:

Ultimately, everyone’s different and if it works for their relationship, it’s hard for me to judge. Plenty of couples out there do things that would never work for me.

its entirely possible he’s a caring guy and his wife’s just not into having a real partner. Sometimes the right people find each other.

you disgust me with your Zen perspective.

and yet...

:  )

8 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

Plus, high likelihood she’s not married to him if he isn’t an NFL coach. 

Growing up with a father as a coach, and marrying a coach... her expectations are probably waaaaay different than anyone here.

for him... he might like just having a wife that he knows “has it” and he can be engaged for guys who don’t have that.

if things stop working and she’s terribly unhappy and the kids are miserable it’s a different story but if his family is functioning well... more power to them. 

3 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

you disgust me with your Zen perspective.

and yet...

:  )

Ha! I mean, somewhere along the way I picked up not to sweat what makes other people happy. Takes all kinds and they aren’t all going to make sense to me. Unless they are doing someone wrong, go nuts with it. 

I admittedly cringed quite a bit reading he texts her to order him Uber eats ?

Edited by NoSaint

29 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

My 2nd boy was born this past June and I basically pulled a "you good"? on my wife because I had to go pick up our 1st son (we don't have much help in the area).  

Well that would be a legit excuse lol.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Augie said:

I witnessed a couple C-sections. I would not have left that early. She was a mess with internal organs laying on her external body! I was no less of a mess just from watching!  The second time they rolled up a chair for me. Not a bad idea, really. Someone was paying attention to Dad. 

They cannot walk stairs or pick Baby up without help most cases after C section.
I much about this stuff. The bonding needs to happen right after birth and Dad needs to hold baby much. Mom will be doing that cuz feeding. 

Gase is a fruit loop. maybe a speed freak 

i am sure he can buy the finest nannies though.

yay

15 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

I’m highly surprised this freak even found someone willing to breed with him.

monies

35 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

My 2nd boy was born this past June and I basically pulled a "you good"? on my wife because I had to go pick up our 1st son (we don't have much help in the area).  

quite different 

and good work Team JC46

• Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, teef said:

he lives his life like a 28 yr old on cocaine. 

All that coke and caffeine! No wonder his eyes are doing the Hokey Pokey

2 hours ago, Augie said:

We lived on Hilton Head Island when our kids were born. The first came during the Heritage Golf tournament, the week after the Masters. The wife was in labor for 40 hours. We could have gone home early on, but the traffic made them suggest it was an unnecessary risk.

Anyway,  after a day and a half of labor (that GIANT noggin wasn’t getting out of there without surgery!) I was hanging in the room watching the golf with the doctor. It was Heritage weekend, it’s what you do! Our sports weekend was broken up with “HEY! HEY! HAVING A BABY OVER HERE!!!” 

It was frightening! But I have forgiven her.  ?

At least she didn't decide to interrupt a Bills game... Am I right?!?!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

All that coke and caffeine! No wonder his eyes are doing the Hokey Pokey

At least she didn't decide to interrupt a Bills game... Am I right?!?!

We scheduled around such possible atrocities! 

As far as you know.....

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1