Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

7 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

So, with Bernie dropping out of the race, Joey-B is it. There is no floor fight, not last-minute savior swooping in. Joe Biden, a corrupt political with a cognitive disorder (most likely some form of dementia) is now going to be the Democratic candidate for President of the United States.

?

Where did you hear that?

11 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

NYT and Business Insider. I posted the links in the Democratic candidate thread. His campaign sent out an email.

Thanks. Just saw it myself. 

1 minute ago, westside2 said:

Don't think there is one. They are all batschiit crazy. 

Yup. Joe was/supposed to be the guy and then he started to go senile right before our very eyes.

• Like (+1) 3

33 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

So, with Bernie dropping out of the race, Joey-B is it. There is no floor fight, not last-minute savior swooping in. Joe Biden, a corrupt political with a cognitive disorder (most likely some form of dementia) is now going to be the Democratic candidate for President of the United States.

?

Now, Biden can pull a Hillary and stay out of the limelight as much as possible until absolutely necessary.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, KRC said:

Now, Biden can pull a Hillary and stay out of the limelight as much as possible until absolutely necessary.

Pretty sure that is the plan.

Guy can't even do a video call.  Another great candidate.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, ALF said:

You know me , John Kasich should become a democrat and the convention nominate him . Choose another bipartisan for VP.

If Biden picks a decent VP candidate and the vote is fair, he should just do fine. More, many more, will be voting against Trump than for anyone. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

As I said in the shoutbox, now we wait for the Cumo/Clinton ticket.

Not at all what I want or enticing to me, but wouldn't surprise in the least.

Cuomo is too A type for Hillary.  Right now since Hillary can't come through the front door Biden is the perfect back door for her.

23 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

As I said in the shoutbox, now we wait for the Cumo/Clinton ticket.

Not at all what I want or enticing to me, but wouldn't surprise in the least.

Imagine swapping out a guy who is unable to carve out a coherent sentence with a woman who is unable to navigate a flight of stairs.

Now look at this board in terms of who supports these candidates: Q-tip, Tibs, BIllztime (and his merry band of 18 usernames).

Coincidence? Absolutely not.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He already lost to Trump once. He'd get destroyed in a rematch.

So be it, that's my political position. I don't support far left or right. I do respect the will of the  electoral college that has been our system.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

Yes...

this is it...

pretty terrible...

Unless Trump starts to really show his age (74), he is going to destroy Biden on the debate stage.

The Dems had better come up with a better option rather quickly.

11 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Unless Trump starts to really show his age (74), he is going to destroy Biden on the debate stage.

The Dems had better come up with a better option rather quickly.

It's gonna be hilarious.

Getcha popcorn ready!

9 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

?

No last minute swooping in provided the DNC doesn't decide Biden is TOO senile (right now, he seems to be just the right amount of senile for their liking).  In which case the Tara Reade thing grows legs and somebody else gets drafted at the convention.

....DOUBLE popcorn.............

Biden, at first virtual event as presumptive nominee, says he's 'coming for' Kamala Harris

By Gregg Re | Fox News

At a virtual town hall on Wednesday, just hours after Bernie Sanders dropped out of the presidential race, Joe Biden assumed the mantle of his party's presumptive nominee -- and, at a separate virtual fundraiser, the former vice president suggested that one-time rival Kamala Harris may play a big role in his campaign going forward.

Streaming live to some 1,621 viewers on YouTube, Biden praised Sanders during the town hall for being a persistent and "passionate voice for progress," and also lauded the Vermont senator for "energizing millions of supporters."

"Earlier today my good friend Bernie Sanders announced he was suspending his campaign," Biden, whose comments were sometimes muddled, said at one point. "He didn't just run a political campaign. He created a movement."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-virtual-town-hall-presumptive-nominee-coming-for-kamala-harris

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....DOUBLE popcorn.............

Biden, at first virtual event as presumptive nominee, says he's 'coming for' Kamala Harris

By Gregg Re | Fox News

At a virtual town hall on Wednesday, just hours after Bernie Sanders dropped out of the presidential race, Joe Biden assumed the mantle of his party's presumptive nominee -- and, at a separate virtual fundraiser, the former vice president suggested that one-time rival Kamala Harris may play a big role in his campaign going forward.

Streaming live to some 1,621 viewers on YouTube, Biden praised Sanders during the town hall for being a persistent and "passionate voice for progress," and also lauded the Vermont senator for "energizing millions of supporters."

"Earlier today my good friend Bernie Sanders announced he was suspending his campaign," Biden, whose comments were sometimes muddled, said at one point. "He didn't just run a political campaign. He created a movement."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-virtual-town-hall-presumptive-nominee-coming-for-kamala-harris

"Biden, at first virtual event as presumptive nominee, says he's 'coming for' Kamala Harris." He won't be the first.

• Haha (+1) 2

"I am the only candidate who can unite the party to defeat Reagan," he said to scattered applause. "When Super Thursday hits here in a few weeks, we can rally the 150 million Democrats here in the great country of Texas to vote for me so we can get Reagan and his crony Dick Cheney off the Iron Throne there in the Imperial Senate. Go Hoosiers!"

Aides scrambled to turn off Biden's mic but he beat them away with his walker.

"The time has come for the reign of Tippecanoe and Tyler too to end!" he shouted, though by this point he had wandered into a nearby field and no one could hear him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2