Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

Warren says she would accept an offer to be Biden's running mate

By Trevor Hunnicutt -REUTERS

(Reuters) - U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren said on Wednesday that she would accept an offer to be Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden's running mate if the position were offered.

"Yes," said Warren when she was asked on MSNBC how she would respond if Biden asked her to serve as his vice president.

Biden, who was Barack Obama's vice president, has vowed to pick a woman to be his running mate and said he would name a committee to help him vet a shortlist of names soon.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections-2020/warren-says-she-would-accept-an-offer-to-be-bidens-running-mate/ar-BB12H9wJ?ocid=spartanntp

• Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Warren says she would accept an offer to be Biden's running mate

By Trevor Hunnicutt -REUTERS

(Reuters) - U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren said on Wednesday that she would accept an offer to be Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden's running mate if the position were offered.

"Yes," said Warren when she was asked on MSNBC how she would respond if Biden asked her to serve as his vice president.

Biden, who was Barack Obama's vice president, has vowed to pick a woman to be his running mate and said he would name a committee to help him vet a shortlist of names soon.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections-2020/warren-says-she-would-accept-an-offer-to-be-bidens-running-mate/ar-BB12H9wJ?ocid=spartanntp

Would she be like Joe's Tonto? Or would it be Tonta?

56 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Look at the date of that. It was an op-ed on 1-27-2020 from Joe. He was obviously quoting Trump when the WHO hadn't even admitted that the virus could pass between humans. Tiberius's posting an op-ed from Joe Biden is like Dumb meets Dumber. 

come on... Joe didn't pen that.

• Like (+1) 1

JOE BIDEN’S DOUBLE STANDARD:

Biden’s rhetoric has also employed a de facto presumption of guilt. On a 2017 conference call with campus accusers’-rights activists, Biden offered a simple message to those who alleged that they had been sexually assaulted: “I believe you.” Proof for their claims, it seems, wasn’t necessary.

The following year, during Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination hearings, Biden suggested that women making high-profile allegations deserve an even greater presumption of truthfulness: “For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real.”

For reasons that neither paper explained, the Times and Post articles declined to address the chasm between Biden’s past proposals on how to evaluate sexual-assault allegations against college students or his political foes and his current position regarding appropriate standards when he is the accused party. Instead, both articles provided context by exploring President Donald Trump’s past record. But the validity of past sexual-misconduct allegations against Trump has no bearing on the question of Biden’s changing standards.

As lawyer and blogger Scott Greenfield observed, the key issue at play here is Biden’s “hypocrisy. Either it’s due process for all or none. Biden doesn’t get a pass.”

Sure he does:

● New York Times Allowed Biden Team to Edit Story on Sexual Assault Allegation.

● CNN missing in action on Biden assault accuser Tara Reade’s story.

● Joe Biden Has Yet to Face Single Question on Sexual Assault Allegations.

As Glenn wrote on Tuesday, “So #metoo was basically bull####, then.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, PetermansRedemption said:

Trump deserves to be a one term president. But my goodness the DNC really couldn’t give us anyone better than Joe Biden ?‍♂️. I would have preferred ANY democratic nominee over Biden. Hell, bring Hillary out of retirement and it would have been better. 

They don't care what you want. They only care about controlling you. Joe gives them that (because they'll control Joe). 

#DemExit 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

"That's two times as many standards," he said proudly. "Double is a lot more than single. Anyone who's ever watched a baseball game knows that."

"Isn't that right, sweetie?" he said to a young girl in the front row of the crowd, asking her to come up and stand on the stage while he put his hands on her shoulders for the duration of the speech.

"Well, looks like something has happened with Biden," said a CNN anchor. "For more details on this possible scandal, we go now to our revered correspondent, Mr. Cricket. Cricket, your thoughts?"

The cricket chirped for a full three minutes, representing the full extent of the coverage that viewers would receive over Biden's sexual assault accusations. When he had finished chirping, they moved the cricket back into his cage for the next time they needed a detailed report on a Democratic scandal.

16 hours ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Trump deserves to be a one term president. But my goodness the DNC really couldn’t give us anyone better than Joe Biden ?‍♂️. I would have preferred ANY democratic nominee over Biden. Hell, bring Hillary out of retirement and it would have been better. 

Adlai Stevenson.  Walter Mondale. Hubert Humphrey.  

Incredibly, all would offer a better, more cohesive and consistent message than Joe Biden at this point in his life. Plus, you could trust them to keep their hands off the ladies.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He's reading his answer from a teleprompter and still can't get it right :lol: 

No Chance Joe.

(Note the faces of the hosts :lol:

….he's doing just fine......why he's a "younger" Strom Thurmond, right?...………….

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He's reading his answer from a teleprompter and still can't get it right :lol: 

No Chance Joe.

(Note the faces of the hosts :lol:

Which female will be debating Trump is the question.

This guy looks and talks like he is about to exit stage right.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

I'm betting Senile Joe refuses to agree to do a live debate. 

They're going to try like heck to make that a reality. I don't think they can get away with it though in the end. Especially with the numbers as low as they are now (compared to a month ago).

39 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..perhaps he anticipates a new patient.......

I'm betting he's saying to himself "I wish I could get him to draw a clock face."  Although I'd have Trump spring that on him during the debates.