Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

5 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Sometimes, I think Joe just cannot help himself. He's a touchy-feely guy, and considering his position in power the last 40 years, few will tell him to knock it off.  A lot of what he has done is inappropriate, and was 10, 20, 30 years ago. The Tara Reade accusations get people wondering if it stopped with hair sniffing and unwanted touching. Was it more than making people uncomfortable? Most women, most people, are unwilling to tell a sitting Senator, or worse, the Vice-President of the United States to back off.

The other reason to wonder about Tara Reade... the "msm" have ignored the accusations, but not tried to destroy her (yet).  Why is that? Will that NYT FIOA of the Senate complaint be provided before the election? Will the NYT release what it says? Lots of people digging right now, on both sides.

And for a reminder, the classic Joey-B touching from 2010. (New Castle Police Chief Kevin McDerby, at the Delaware Law Enforcement Memorial ceremony in Dover, the photo was taken taken on May 3, 2010.)

joe-b.jpg

Oh leave him alone, his just checking to see if the sheriff's leg hairs are standing up like his are.

Edited by CarpetCrawler
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Oh leave him alone, his just checking to see if the sheriff's leg hairs are standing up like his are.Insert other media

If that other media link is the infamous Peter Pan image, some of the guys here are gonna be mighty upset with you! (And a few others will be secretly pleased.)

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

If that other media link is the infamous Peter Pan image, some of the guys here are gonna be mighty upset with you! (And a few others will be secretly pleased.)

Oooops that was just an accidental click......but now I am very intrigued by what you are talking about. I have to do some digging.

3 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Oooops that was just an accidental click......but now I am very intrigued by what you are talking about. I have to do some digging.

lol Do yourself a favor, and don’t bother. It is just a Peter Pan image of some guy in tights that is posted occasionally in posts on TSW. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, BillStime said:

So you’re ok with Trump cheating on all his wives? Including the current one?

Don't get into the cheated-on-his wife discussion without mentioninng the most famous wife cheater who lived at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.  At least the most famous one we know about....

1 hour ago, Keukasmallies said:

Don't get into the cheated-on-his wife discussion without mentioninng the most famous wife cheater who lived at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.  At least the most famous one we know about....

And who libs had no problem with being trotted-out during his wife's campaign.  Or the hypocrisy with the #metoo and #believeher where they're concerned. 

10 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

lol Do yourself a favor, and don’t bother. It is just a Peter Pan image of some guy in tights that is posted occasionally in posts on TSW. 

I remember years ago the wife and I were at a Renaissance Faire here in SoCal. We were walking through the crowd and lo and behold there stood Peter Pan guy!  I was floored. It was like a TSW virtual reality game. 

This was pre-iPhone days otherwise I would have gotten his picture.  Remember “way back when” in the days when everyone didn’t have a real good camera in their pocket/purse? 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

I remember years ago the wife and I were at a Renaissance Faire here in SoCal.

I know we've never met, and the extent to which I think I know you is limited to the written word, but I still feel very comfortable saying "I'll take 'Things I never thought I'd see Chef Jim type,' for $200, Alex."

• Haha (+1) 1

ANOTHER BIDEN ACCOMPLISHMENT! 

How Obama/Biden Wrecked the U.S. Medical Device Industry. 

“As lawmakers ponder ways to bring back U.S. manufacturing of pharmaceuticals, their raw materials, medical supplies, and devices, it must be remembered a major part of this problem which has come back to bite us was created by the Obama/Biden administration and the medical device tax that was included in ObamaCare that was supposed to defray the costs of this doomed-to-failure new entitlement program. . . .

Apart from forcing companies to cancel expansion plans and/or move overseas, one immediate effect of the medical device tax was to destroy jobs in an industry belatedly considered as part of our national security in an age of China-spawned pandemics.”

• Thank you (+1) 3

18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Why isn't this major news????  Do a quick google search and you would be hard pressed to find a mainstream outlet produce an article that is fresher than a day old.  Most of them 2 days old and there aren't that many of them.  Nothing from NBC, CBS, ABC or hardly of the other ones.

From the article:

In March, when a former aide to Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden accused the candidate of sexually assaulting her in 1993, two people came forward to say that the woman, Tara Reade, had told them of the incident shortly after it allegedly occurred — her brother, Collin Moulton, and a friend who asked to remain anonymous for fear of retribution.

Now two more sources have come forward to corroborate certain details about Reade's claims. One of them — a former neighbor of Reade's — has told Insider for the first time, on the record, that Reade disclosed details about the alleged assault to her in the mid-1990s.

"This happened, and I know it did because I remember talking about it," Lynda LaCasse, who lived next door to Reade in the mid-1990s, told Insider.

The other source, Lorraine Sanchez, who worked with Reade in the office of a California state senator in the mid-1990s, told Insider that she recalls Reade complaining at the time that her former boss in Washington DC had sexually harassed her, and that she had been fired after raising concerns.

Now that makes 4 witnesses who can contemporaneously corroborate her story..   How many could do the same for Dr Christine Ford?  Not a goddamn person, that's how many.  Not one!   And yet there were thousands of stories and countless hours of breathless coverage over it.   Look at this one, we are talking about someone who very well may end up being the president of the country and you mean to tell me NOT ONE DAMN question has been posed to Biden about this?  Not one minute on the Sunday talk shows were dedicated to this despite the call from her mother to the Larry King show that implies that something did happen???

Insider sought access to Biden's senatorial papers, which are housed at the University of Delaware, to search for records that may shed light on Reade's claims. The university denied the request, saying Biden's papers "will remain closed to the public until two years after Mr. Biden retires from public life."

Just the way the left went after Trump and Romney over their tax returns, this should be the right's clarion call heading into the elections.

"Joe Biden Must release his senatorial papers!"   They should continue to keep hammering that point over and over and over.  

LaCasse told Insider that in 1995 or 1996, Reade told her she had been assaulted by Biden. "I remember her saying, here was this person that she was working for and she idolized him," LaCasse said. "And he kind of put her up against a wall. And he put his hand up her skirt and he put his fingers inside her. She felt like she was assaulted, and she really didn't feel there was anything she could do."

LaCasse said that she remembers Reade getting emotional as she told the story. "She was crying," she said. "She was upset. And the more she talked about it, the more she started crying. I remember saying that she needed to file a police report." LaCasse said she does not recall whether Reade supplied any other details, like the location of the alleged assault or anything Biden may have said.

"I don't remember all the details," LaCasse said. "I remember the skirt. I remember the fingers. I remember she was devastated."

LaCasse acknowledged that coming forward to support an allegation against the Democratic presidential nominee "may have repercussions for me." But she said she has no political ax to grind and intends to vote for Biden.

"I personally am a Democrat, a very strong Democrat," she said. "And I'm for Biden, regardless. But still I have to come out and say this."

Two points here:

A) She is a Democrat, a "strong democrat" at that.   So she isn't politically motivated.

B) Wow, she still plans on voting for him?  :doh::lol:

After she left Washington, DC, Reade worked for California State Senator Jack O'Connell. Lorraine Sanchez, a former legislative staffer in O'Connell's office, mentored Reade and worked alongside her from 1994 through 1996. Sanchez told Insider that Reade complained at the time about being mistreated by her former employer.

"[Reade said] she had been sexually harassed by her former boss while she was in DC," Sanchez said, "and as a result of her voicing her concerns to her supervisors, she was let go, fired."

Sanchez said she does not recall if Reade offered details about the sort of harassment she allegedly suffered, or if she named Biden. "What I do remember," Sanchez said, "is reassuring her that nothing like that would ever happen to her here in our office, that she was in a safe place, free from any sexual harassment." Reade said she never experienced harassment from any other employer she had during her time in Washington, and that the employer Sanchez recalls her complaining about was Biden.

Sanchez praised Reade for speaking out. "It takes great courage and strength to come forward," Sanchez said in a statement to Insider. "It's much easier to keep silent. However, I also understand the duty we have as women to share our story regardless of who the perpetrator may be."

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

30 minutes ago, Magox said:

Two points here:

A) She is a Democrat, a "strong democrat" at that.   So she isn't politically motivated.

B) Wow, she still plans on voting for him?  :doh::lol:

Yeah, that one is :blink: - which makes me wonder a lot about this. Is someone inside the DNC sanctioning it? If it flies, great! We get a "savior" at convention, and our base isn't ready with the pitchforks. If it goes nowhere, welllll the news reported on this. Not our fault you didn't pay attention.

The timing is interesting to me. Not too early to take out Joe in the primaries, but not to late to replace him at convention if necessary. Seems like it might be "just right."

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Thank you (+1) 4

36 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Since neither the early onset dementia Biden exhibits nor the blatant elder abuse he suffers at the hands of the DNC et. al. has sparked a serious call for Biden to be "retired", maybe the sexual abuse charges will result in a quiet end to his public life.  It's a shame that it will take a matter this serious to awaken a call for his leaving the public stage.

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/24/2020 at 5:48 PM, RiotAct said:

he’s already boxed himself into “it’s going to be a WOMAN!”, I’m afraid.

Well, Jessie could always self-identify as a woman.

On 4/24/2020 at 7:37 PM, Hedge said:

Remember how many years Jesse, during his wrestling days, was wearing feather boas and pastel colors? He wasn't just feeling cute.

He was playing the long game.

Yep. Just a short hop from feather boas to going No-Monty Jenner Style! 

20 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Sometimes, I think Joe just cannot help himself. He's a touchy-feely guy, and considering his position in power the last 40 years, few will tell him to knock it off.  A lot of what he has done is inappropriate, and was 10, 20, 30 years ago. The Tara Reade accusations get people wondering if it stopped with hair sniffing and unwanted touching. Was it more than making people uncomfortable? Most women, most people, are unwilling to tell a sitting Senator, or worse, the Vice-President of the United States to back off.

The other reason to wonder about Tara Reade... the "msm" have ignored the accusations, but not tried to destroy her (yet).  Why is that? Will that NYT FIOA of the Senate complaint be provided before the election? Will the NYT release what it says? Lots of people digging right now, on both sides.

And for a reminder, the classic Joey-B touching from 2010. (New Castle Police Chief Kevin McDerby, at the Delaware Law Enforcement Memorial ceremony in Dover, the photo was taken taken on May 3, 2010.)

joe-b.jpg

Then again, maybe Joe is Bi. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I know we've never met, and the extent to which I think I know you is limited to the written word, but I still feel very comfortable saying "I'll take 'Things I never thought I'd see Chef Jim type,' for $200, Alex."

Uuuummmm dude. One word. Cleavage.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Magox said:

So here is how the Washington Post is framing the new Biden allegations.  It's no longer merely an opinion that the media is a broken institution it is indisputable. 

WAPOBiden.jpg

Republicans "pounce".

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Albwan said:

gasp

The good Dr. and wifey standing by her man, Stink-Finger Joe. 
I wonder when they plan to visit their newest grandchild in Arkansas. 
Such a virtuous family. Their greed and lust-filled values are on display For all to see. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

KRUISER’S MORNING BRIEF: Press Spins Themselves Into Oblivion Covering for Rapey Joe Biden. 

“It’s not at all shocking that the Democratic flying monkeys in the MSM are fulfilling their water-carrying duties for Biden on this issue.

The perverse prime directive of the Left this year is to get Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. into the Oval Office no matter what because ORANGE MAN BAD.

Then Biden can have ‘health issues’ and be replaced with someone who doesn’t drool all of the time.”

• Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Doc said:

But it won't prevent digital intercourse at home...

Crap, are we going to have a #Me2D2 scandal next, when he can't keep his hands off his Astromech's motivators?

• Haha (+1) 1

The silence from the resident leftists on PhingerPhuckerJoe  is overpowering.

We should fire up the ol' Kavanaugh thread and start plucking some leftist opinions to see how they align with their view of Biden today.

I really enjoyed this oldie, but goodie from @TH3 (aka baskin)..

On 9/19/2018 at 9:52 AM, TH3 said:

I say the odds of someone from K's past somehow leveraging that to produce a concocted story 35 years in the past and laying the groundwork with her husband and therapist to go before congress and testify to such  are long...whereas a self confessed drunk at prep school clumsily trying to make it with a chick....that is something I believe....

of course he did it.....

So if Kavanaugh did it, surely Biden did it, right, baskin? He's guilty, right? Believe all women, right?

Or  not so much this time.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

The silence from the resident leftists on PhingerPhuckerJoe  is overpowering.

We should fire up the ol' Kavanaugh thread and start plucking some leftist opinions to see how they align with their view of Biden today.

I really enjoyed this oldie, but goodie from @TH3 (aka baskin)..

So if Kavanaugh did it, surely Biden did it, right, baskin? He's guilty, right? Believe all women, right?

Or  not so much this time.

They have nowhere to run here.  It's pretty much been proven he did it.  She said the year, told her friends, and said her mother called in to Larry King and there is evidence of it.

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

They have nowhere to run here.  It's pretty much been proven he did it.  She said the year, told her friends, and said her mother called in to Larry King and there is evidence of it.

Agreed, but you still hear silence from the leftist posters here. This was Tibs during the Kavanaugh hearing...

On 9/21/2018 at 4:30 AM, Tiberius said:

This guy is going to gleefully kill people 

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Agreed, but you still hear silence from the leftist posters here. This was Tibs during the Kavanaugh hearing...

Their silence speaks volumes.  And again, after having Hilly run and what she/Slick did, it's apparent they only care/think it's a big deal when a Repub is accused.

• Like (+1) 1