Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

13 hours ago, RiotAct said:

he’s already boxed himself into “it’s going to be a WOMAN!”, I’m afraid.

All he has to do is identify as a woman and Early Onset Joe will have to accept it, along with the Democrats. They have pushed the mindset that biology does not matter, only how you feelz for a while now, so there is nothing they can say.

• Like (+1) 2

....regardless of party, is this seriously the best one can come up with as an offering, if and a BIG IF, he is to be THE leader?........or is he to be the puppet controlled by Dem puppeteers?...what has he shown where he could be an effective leader?......doesn't this have the same stench as the GOP parading out Dole or McCain as effective leaders (NOTE: I am not politicizing my question).....

I know that Joe Biden, Democrats and the media want this Tara Reade story to go away and they are doing their damndest but it won’t go away.   They will have two options, to either at some point cover it in a meaningful way or expose themselves for the hypocrites they are proving that the entire #believeher movement with Kavanaugh was a complete political charade.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Magox said:

I know that Joe Biden, Democrats and the media want this Tara Reade story to go away and they are doing their damndest but it won’t go away.   They will have two options, to either at some point cover it in a meaningful way or expose themselves for the hypocrites they are proving that the entire #believeher movement with Kavanaugh was a complete political charade.

100%

The person most upset today? Bernie.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Sorry, Joe. Having Google in your pocket won't do dick for you, just like it didn't make the difference for HRC. 

No Chance Joe. 

Deepest hurt: @transplantbillsfan

You're right, everything lives on through the Internet.

If Joe did what he's accused of, it's disgusting.

But...

And the evidence against Trump for most of those are equal to or greater than the evidence against Biden. 

That is not to say that Biden didn't do it.

That is to say that the American people just don't care about accusations all that much, unfortunately. We've learned that multiple times in politics.

If there's a smoking gun, they might care. 

Reade's Mom calling into a radio show 30 years ago speaking pretty vaguely about something inappropriate that happened to her daughter who didn't want to report what happened out of respect for the Senator she worked for isn't a smoking gun because it could be lesser things than what she accused him of 27 years later.

I don't know, though. 

I'm not going to defend him. Biden has a long history of inappropriately touching women--which was what Reade's initial accusation was a year ago--in a manner that never rises to the level of sexual assault.

Trump, on the other hand, has a history of a myriad of sexual assault accusers that consists of friends who were told of the incidents in the days following, lawsuits, settlements, and patterns of public behavior to match.

Trump, though, has always had the money and friends (ie: David *****) to keep the accusations at bay, though. 

As someone who despises Elites who lie and deceive constantly, I'm shocked you adore Donald Trump.

If this is an election of choosing the lesser of 2 accused sexual predators, then Biden will pretty clearly still get the vote of the American public over the guy who thinks we should inject disinfectant into our lungs, which is just the latest in a looooOOOoonng line of gaffes on the part of our Idiot-in-Chief.

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

And the evidence against Trump for most of those are equal to or greater than the evidence against Biden. 

100% incorrect. Joe's on FILM assaulting multiple women in public spaces. 

Now Joe has a credible accuser with more evidence than any of the women who accused Trump had. 

You're wrong. And spinning. 

It's a bad look for you. 

2 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I'm not going to defend him.

But you are going to vote for him, right?

(because you're about as principled as you are informed)

Might as well be Transplant here instead of Alyssa 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Now Joe has a credible accuser with more evidence than any of the women who accused Trump had. 

It's a bad look for you. 

You really are either a moron or a Russian troll.

I responded.

You're trolling.

I expressed my disgust at the accusations.

Are you not disgusted by all the things your boy has been accused of?

Are you still going to vote for Trump despite how disgusting and disturbing those MANY accusations are?

Of course you are.

Take a break and go get yourself some vodka.

Better yet, get outside and go for a walk. You look like you could use one.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I expressed my disgust at the accusations.

And yet, you're still going to vote for him, right?

Just so it's clear what your position is right now: you think a man saying he COULD grab a woman by the ***** and get away with it because he's a star is A BIGGER THREAT than the man who actually grabs a woman by her ***** and gets away with it because he's a DNC star?

Again. Your lack of principles are ASTOUNDINGLY clear to all but you.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Sorry, Joe. Having Google in your pocket won't do dick for you, just like it didn't make the difference for HRC. 

No Chance Joe. 

Deepest hurt: @transplantbillsfan

If that's true, that's (also) pathetic. 

23 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Not that she ever had a snowball's chance in Miami of becoming VP, but this seals it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

If that's true, that's (also) pathetic. 

It's true (if you mean the google bit) :beer: And agreed!

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Russian troll? Oh come on, @transplantbillsfan... I am sometimes :lol:, sometimes :blink:, and sometimes :rolleyes: when you and @Deranged Rhino fight, but Russian troll?  SMH

It says everything about him when he's forced to go back to the "everyone who disagrees with me is a Russian bot" talking point circa 2017. 

27 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's a bad look for you. 

Might as well be Transplant here instead of Alyssa 

Post your videos of Biden sexually assaulting women or shut up.

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And yet, you're still going to vote for him, right?

Just so it's clear what your position is right now: you think a man saying he COULD grab a woman by the ***** and get away with it because he's a star is A BIGGER THREAT than the man who actually grabs a woman by her ***** and gets away with it because he's a DNC star?

Again. Your lack of principles are ASTOUNDINGLY clear to all but you.

Troll troll troll troll.

Do you actually not have anything better to do with your life?

Trump has been accused of worse. He's been sued. He's settled for undisclosed (probably exorbitant) amounts of money.

And yet you will still vote for him.

And I don't blame you because as a country we're pretty much beyond caring about sexual misconduct when voting.  I don't blame you for that. I blame you for voting for an awful, stupid, narcissistic, corrupt, incompetent bigot who helped put into office one of the worst Presidents in the history of our Country during one of the biggest crises in the history of our country. I blame you for being so tribalistic that even now in the obvious Tipping point for him, you remain part of his cult that would wittingly fall on a sword for him just because you're that stubborn and fearful of being wrong.

If I have to vote for the lesser of 2 evils, I will. Obviously in this case that's Biden.

Since you're part of the Trump Tribe, but also a Bills fan, I pity you but still care about your wellbeing, DON'T listen to your leader and inject disinfectant into your lungs.

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/yfmksi/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-the-audacity-of-grope

You're still voting for him no matter what, right? 

None of that is sexual assault or assault for that matter.

Inappropriately touching?

Sure.

Creepy old man?

Sure.

Sexual assault?

Give me a break.

This is why I don't waste my time with you.

In moments that I think you're about to somehow provide something actually enlightening, you post crap and I waste my time on it.

Quick! Take a shower and get outside! Starting to look like your muscles might atrophy.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Sure

The difference is? 

(exactly) 

Way to show the world what you actually stand for. We knew it wasn't truth before, now we know it's not women. 

5 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I blame you for voting for an awful, stupid, narcissistic, corrupt, incompetent bigot who helped put into office one of the worst Presidents in the history of our Country during one of the biggest crises in the history of our country.

I didn't vote for Trump. 

But carry on.

5 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

If I have to vote for the lesser of 2 evils, I will. Obviously in this case that's Biden.

One ACTUALLY committed sexual assault, the other TALKED about how he COULD do it (but didn't). 

You are voting for the one who actually did the crime. 

Because you clearly care more about appearance than truth. 

(or women, or the country, or corruption)

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The difference is? 

(exactly) 

Way to show the world what you actually stand for. We knew it wasn't truth before, now we know it's not women. 

I didn't vote for Trump. 

But carry on.

One ACTUALLY committed sexual assault, the other TALKED about how he COULD do it (but didn't). 

You are voting for the one who actually did the crime. 

Because you clearly care more about appearance than truth. 

(or women, or the country, or corruption)

So you’re ok with Trump cheating on all his wives? Including the current one?

2 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Troll troll troll troll.

Do you actually not have anything better to do with your life?

Trump has been accused of worse. He's been sued. He's settled for undisclosed (probably exorbitant) amounts of money.

And yet you will still vote for him.

And I don't blame you because as a country we're pretty much beyond caring about sexual misconduct when voting.  I don't blame you for that. I blame you for voting for an awful, stupid, narcissistic, corrupt, incompetent bigot who helped put into office one of the worst Presidents in the history of our Country during one of the biggest crises in the history of our country. I blame you for being so tribalistic that even now in the obvious Tipping point for him, you remain part of his cult that would wittingly fall on a sword for him just because you're that stubborn and fearful of being wrong.

Since you're part of the Trump Tribe, but also a Bills fan, I pity you but still care about your wellbeing, DON'T listen to your leader and inject disinfectant into your lungs.

Sure.

Creepy old man?

Sure.

Sexual assault?

Give me a break.

This is why I don't waste my time with you.

In moments that I think you're about to somehow provide something actually enlightening, you post crap and I waste my time on it.

Quick! Take a shower and get outside! Starting to look like your muscles might atrophy.

giphy.gif

This is a delightful day.  Joe Biden, a man who has acknowledged making up the rules on who gets touched/smelled and when and where, written it off as just what guys from Scranton do and usually the ladies love it, he’s accused of penetrating a woman against her will, and there is purportedly a recorded phone call by her mother to a major TV show of the day.  

Troop Leader Biden clearly knew of these accusations, his friends in business and political leadership obviously knew and they all sat around commenting on how presidential Joe Biden was for standing up for women during #ibelieveher.  The major media outlets (the ones I asked you about missing the glaring evidence of malfeasance over the 4 year Russia hoax) chose to #ignoreher until #theycouldnolongerignoreher, and your response is that you stand with Joe because he’s the less assaulty of the two????

Come to think of it, when Joey Fingers was vetted for VP, how arrogant was Obama and his leadership team to simply discard this lady and het  complaints?  She accuses the guy of violent sexual  assault and they deep-six the story entirely? 

Wow. What a ride this election season is shaping up to be.  I wonder how many more women are out there that Joe assaulted?.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Sometimes, I think Joe just cannot help himself. He's a touchy-feely guy, and considering his position in power the last 40 years, few will tell him to knock it off.  A lot of what he has done is inappropriate, and was 10, 20, 30 years ago. The Tara Reade accusations get people wondering if it stopped with hair sniffing and unwanted touching. Was it more than making people uncomfortable? Most women, most people, are unwilling to tell a sitting Senator, or worse, the Vice-President of the United States to back off.

The other reason to wonder about Tara Reade... the "msm" have ignored the accusations, but not tried to destroy her (yet).  Why is that? Will that NYT FIOA of the Senate complaint be provided before the election? Will the NYT release what it says? Lots of people digging right now, on both sides.

And for a reminder, the classic Joey-B touching from 2010. (New Castle Police Chief Kevin McDerby, at the Delaware Law Enforcement Memorial ceremony in Dover, the photo was taken taken on May 3, 2010.)

joe-b.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

This is a delightful day.  Joe Biden, a man who has acknowledged making up the rules on who gets touched/smelled and when and where, written it off as just what guys from Scranton do and usually the ladies love it, he’s accused of penetrating a woman against her will, and there is purportedly a recorded phone call by her mother to a major TV show of the day.  

Troop Leader Biden clearly knew of these accusations, his friends in business and political leadership obviously knew and they all sat around commenting on how presidential Joe Biden was for standing up for women during #ibelieveher.  The major media outlets (the ones I asked you about missing the glaring evidence of malfeasance over the 4 year Russia hoax) chose to #ignoreher until #theycouldnolongerignoreher, and your response is that you stand with Joe because he’s the less assaulty of the two????

Come to think of it, when Joey Fingers was vetted for VP, how arrogant was Obama and his leadership team to simply discard this lady and het  complaints?  She accuses the guy of violent sexual  assault and they deep-six the story entirely? 

Wow. What a ride this election season is shaping up to be.  I wonder how many more women are out there that Joe assaulted?.

So you're suggesting what exactly?

I should vote for a 3rd party candidate and throw away my vote.

Stay home?

I understand that you and your Tribe are pretty desperately hoping this accusation is going to keep people home or get people voting for a 3rd party candidate. And some probably will. But not enough that Trump loses in November.

What Biden is accused of is vile and disgusting.

What Trump has been accused of by MANY more women is also vile and disgusting.

FOX News chose not to run story upon story upon story of the women accusing as the stories surfaced. My guess is the other Networks will give a lot more coverage of Reade's accusation than FOX News did for Trump, but it won't be enough to make you and your tribe happy and it will slant left.

I can see that all of you over here are fine apparently with all the vile and disgusting things Trump allegedly did. Or you've come to some kind of a conclusion that he didn't do those things, despite the vast array of accusers, the testimony of those accusers friends being told about the incidents, the lawsuits, and Trump paying undisclosed amounts of money to settle those lawsuits. 

Or what I think is most likely is that you think Trump as a person can be vile and reprehensible but you believe he is doing good for you and the country. That would be the reason you voted for Trump in 2016, I'd guess.

That's called compartmentalizing and it's generally what American society does with politicians.

So no, my reasoning for voting for Biden is not because he's "less assaulty of the 2."

It's because he will be a better President.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

And you’re arriving at this conclusion based on what?  

His track record of being wrong on every major foreign policy decision he ever made? 

Or is it his history of absolute corruption and graft while serving over 35 years in office? 

Or is it his role in the biggest abuse of presidential power in the history of the country? 

Or is it because he’s of sound mind and body, and not cognitively impaired and getting worse by the day? 

Or maybe it’s because of his long, public record of race baiting? 

... Or maybe, just maybe, it’s because you’re an NPC incapable of thinking for himself? 

• Like (+1) 5

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

DEMOCRATIC PARTY OPERATIVES WITH BYLINES COVERING FOR THEIR BOSSES: 

Three Potential Biden Running Mates Appeared On Sunday Shows. None Were Asked About Sex Assault Allegations.

Not one minute throughout any of the Sunday talk shows was dedicated to this.   The media is continuing to do their damndest to white wash Tara Reade out of existence but it won’t work.

The Bernie progressive left and the right will demand this to be an issue.  Trump should hold another briefer and bring it up loud and proud.

He should shame the media about their clear hypocrisy and force millions of viewers to hear it and the media to actually cover it.   

• Like (+1) 3

39 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

So you're suggesting what exactly?

I should vote for a 3rd party candidate and throw away my vote.

Stay home?

I understand that you and your Tribe are pretty desperately hoping this accusation is going to keep people home or get people voting for a 3rd party candidate. And some probably will. But not enough that Trump loses in November.

What Biden is accused of is vile and disgusting.

What Trump has been accused of by MANY more women is also vile and disgusting.

FOX News chose not to run story upon story upon story of the women accusing as the stories surfaced. My guess is the other Networks will give a lot more coverage of Reade's accusation than FOX News did for Trump, but it won't be enough to make you and your tribe happy and it will slant left.

I can see that all of you over here are fine apparently with all the vile and disgusting things Trump allegedly did. Or you've come to some kind of a conclusion that he didn't do those things, despite the vast array of accusers, the testimony of those accusers friends being told about the incidents, the lawsuits, and Trump paying undisclosed amounts of money to settle those lawsuits. 

Or what I think is most likely is that you think Trump as a person can be vile and reprehensible but you believe he is doing good for you and the country. That would be the reason you voted for Trump in 2016, I'd guess.

That's called compartmentalizing and it's generally what American society does with politicians.

So no, my reasoning for voting for Biden is not because he's "less assaulty of the 2."

I’m not a member of a tribe, and your characterization would be patently offensive if I were not so shallow.  I’m just a guy trying to make it through life and today, laughing at all the people fooled by the democrat party generally, and Joe Biden specifically.  It’s been 30 years this guy didn’t even answer to this allegation! 

You are correct, I have come to the conclusion that Trump did not do the things he was accused of.  I came to that conclusion because he may well be the most hated man in political history, and he was subjected to major media scrutiny the likes of which is rarely seen.  After that, the 12 angry prosecutors funded by the American taxpayer scrutinized every aspect of his public/private life just looking for a crime to hang on him.  As of right now—-let me check—the Donald is at 0.00.   In fact, there was so little to go on, folks of your persuasion ended up hanging your hat on remarks he made regarding consensual sexual encounters....and became filled with righteous indignation and have been yammering on over it since. Meanwhile, I’ve been saying all along that there aren’t any moral high grounds to be had in American politics, and those who think there are will look silly one day soon.  It’s “one day soon”. 

I don’t know what you should do, that’s not my place in the world. My job is just to lob information your way.  I  would sit out the election, or vote for a third party candidate if I thought a candidate assaulted someone as Joe has been accused.  That would be a line in the sand for me, I love and respect the incredible strong women in my life. 

The way I see it, if you supported the bloodletting of Brett Kavanaugh, and felt in your bones that he didn’t deserve to be on the SC as a result of the smear tactics used to disembowel him, well, It seems you would not want to  support Joe Biden.  Heck, even he #stoodwithher when he didn’t realize #shewastalkingabouthim! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Sometimes, I think Joe just cannot help himself. He's a touchy-feely guy, and considering his position in power the last 40 years, few will tell him to knock it off.  A lot of what he has done is inappropriate, and was 10, 20, 30 years ago. The Tara Reade accusations get people wondering if it stopped with hair sniffing and unwanted touching. Was it more than making people uncomfortable? Most women, most people, are unwilling to tell a sitting Senator, or worse, the Vice-President of the United States to back off.

The other reason to wonder about Tara Reade... the "msm" have ignored the accusations, but not tried to destroy her (yet).  Why is that? Will that NYT FIOA of the Senate complaint be provided before the election? Will the NYT release what it says? Lots of people digging right now, on both sides.

And for a reminder, the classic Joey-B touching from 2010. (New Castle Police Chief Kevin McDerby, at the Delaware Law Enforcement Memorial ceremony in Dover, the photo was taken taken on May 3, 2010.)

joe-b.jpg

The challenge is they are so heavily vested in the “Trump is horrible” and “We are pure” that there is no place for them but to fall.  I really do try to be reasonable, but seriously—-how can Joe Biden be the nominee for president and get the support of all the top brass when this much is known:

1.  This allegation did not come out of the blue, and yet Joe is the guy;

2.  If Joe is pure, why not address the scurrilous allegation by this money/fame/gop operative who’s been lying in wait for three decades.  Call her out. Tell the true story.  Heck fight like a Kavanaugh.   Instead...crickets chirp. 
3.  Joe has issues long before this claim resurfaced, many other instances of groping that were written off as you suggested above.  If they knew of the allegation, why ride with Joe.  If they didn’t, how the &$$@ does that happen?

Frankly, I think for all the supposed data suggesting dem voters are way smart, they are hoodwinked with alarming frequency. 

• Thank you (+1) 4

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

joe-b.jpg

This pic is 100x worse for me now...I assumed this was a photoshopped meme....

Edited by Albwan

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

So you’re ok with Trump cheating on all his wives? Including the current one?

This is a dumb question- more presidents have cheated the past 100 years than did not. I would prefer he not but stop pretending Biden is Joe pure. Usually, but not always, the dudes who do this stuff in public do worse when alone with women. 

• Thank you (+1) 1