Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

5 minutes ago, ALF said:

It'll come down to how the economy and covid 19 are in Nov. Biden needs a viable VP not Harris 

He has already said his VP would be a woman, he desperately wants to recreate the black voter turnout under Obama, and Clyburn has been front and center for Biden since their meeting before the SC primary. My guess is there was a little "quid pro quo" in that meeting.

I would be surprised if his VP is not a black female. My guess: Harrris or Abrams.

Joe Biden:  "People will die, who have never died before."

AOC:  "There are homeless people out there who can't pay their mortgage."

May those of you who voted for these "politicians" walk among us in shame

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, ALF said:

Harris or Abrams could be in the cabinet just not VP next in line. My guess is Cuomo could be viable.

He has already gone on record that his VP is going to be a woman. There is no way he goes back on that.

Slow Joe’s Latest Whiffs

by Steven Hayward

Original Article

Someone has suggested that Joe Biden’s frequent video chats from his basement are meant to be “proof of life” evidence, because if he actually went silent for a few days speculation would build that he has COVID-19. But these increasingly hapless appearances contribute to the impression that he has Dementia2020.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ALF said:

Covid 19 might change that

I agree.

Also, the DNC needs to pick someone that appears like they could step right in when Joe goes...........

And frankly, none of the women in the party seem like they could do that.         (not because they are women)

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

He has already gone on record that his VP is going to be a woman. There is no way he goes back on that.

Well, if he can't get that record to play on his record player ...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, billsfan1959 said:

He has already said his VP would be a woman, he desperately wants to recreate the black voter turnout under Obama, and Clyburn has been front and center for Biden since their meeting before the SC primary. My guess is there was a little "quid pro quo" in that meeting.

I would be surprised if his VP is not a black female. My guess: Harrris or Abrams.

What about Cory Booker? :unsure: 

1 hour ago, ALF said:

34 minutes ago, Doc said:

Maybe, but what message does that send to women voters? 

Read my lips. No more white male Vice Presidents.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

57 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Yep - Trump will replace Pence soon enough

I think Pence is doing a good job as VP .  Nikki Haley was a possible change for 2020 VP then pres candidate for 2024.

2 hours ago, ALF said:

A Biden/Cuomo ticket would be a disaster for Biden. Two old, rich, white guys atop a progressive ticket will only assure the Bernie tent they're DESPERATE to hold onto will abandon them in droves. 

No Chance Joe -- regardless of his VP pick. 

• Like (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

A Biden/Cuomo ticket would be a disaster for Biden. Two old, rich, white guys atop a progressive ticket will only assure the Bernie tent they're DESPERATE to hold onto will abandon them in droves. 

No Chance Joe -- regardless of his VP pick. 

I don't think that Cuomo's ego will allow himself to be relegated to VP status.  The fact that the DNC has stuck will Biden tells me there is a real possibility they are holding the door for HRC for the time being.  It's hers if she wants it.  Warren has hit the wall in my mind and no longer is viable to finish a ticket.  Kamala Harris would have better served to have waited until now to be a surprise VP choice but now all the negatives have been in the public eye for far too long.  Gabbard knows that she is an outsider in the party.  The Michigan Governor?  

• Thank you (+1) 1

I think that most people in the country realize that Washington DC is the problem.

Mostly the reason that Trump was elected.

How can they claim to fix the problem with two long standing insiders........Joe Biden and Andrew Cuomo ?

• Like (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I think that most people in the country realize that Washington DC is the problem.

Mostly the reason that Trump was elected.

How can they claim to fix the problem with two long standing insiders........Joe Biden and Andrew Cuomo ?

I think that Cuomo can smell that something is not right with Biden as POTUS and that Cuomo wants a clean shot at POTUS.  If the Biden administration craps the bed Cuomo does not want that smell around him when his time comes to take a shot at POTUS.  

• Like (+1) 1

Democrats say dump Biden for Cuomo: Poll gives New York governor 12-point lead over presumptive nominee

A nationwide poll found that 56% of likely Democratic voters said that they would like Cuomo to be the Democratic presidential nominee rather than Biden, while 44% said that the former vice president should be the nominee.

Support for Cuomo rather than Biden was highest among voters who were 35 or younger, 66% of whom picked the New York governor over Biden.

As Biden is forced to suspend normal campaign operations during the coronavirus pandemic, Cuomo has gained notoriety and admiration by holding daily press briefings about the outbreak in New York City, the metropolitan area hardest hit in the pandemic.

The poll found that among all voters, 54% approve and 20% disapprove of Cuomo's coronavirus response, while 32% approve and 35% disapprove of Biden's coronavirus response.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/democrats-say-dump-biden-for-cuomo-poll-gives-new-york-governor-12-point-lead-over-presumptive-nominee

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

I don't think that Cuomo's ego will allow himself to be relegated to VP status.  The fact that the DNC has stuck will Biden tells me there is a real possibility they are holding the door for HRC for the time being.  It's hers if she wants it.  Warren has hit the wall in my mind and no longer is viable to finish a ticket.  Kamala Harris would have better served to have waited until now to be a surprise VP choice but now all the negatives have been in the public eye for far too long.  Gabbard knows that she is an outsider in the party.  The Michigan Governor?  

I could see King Andrew agreeing to be VP if 1.) Biden actually had a shot at winning; and 2.) There was a backroom deal that Biden would only be a 1-term (or less) president.

4 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

....makes perfect sense....GENDER should be the priority qualifier....so when Joe doesn't make it to the inauguration, "we'll be in great hands with "________"........

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I could see King Andrew agreeing to be VP if 1.) Biden actually had a shot at winning; and 2.) There was a backroom deal that Biden would only be a 1-term (or less) president.

I don't think that the DNC would need to worry about making any deal concerning Biden being a one and done.  He'll be too far gone or dead at the end of one term.  I don't think that the climate at present is right in the DNC for it to make any deals that would give Cuomo favored status in 2024.  There is too much repair work that needs to be done with the younger and more liberal flank of the party.  Old white man is very unlikely to happen in 2024 as a matter of a blessing by party elders.  Expect some card stacking against OWM to convince the younger more liberal flank that there is a future with the Dems.  

Trump's been speaking, off the cuff and taking questions from the (hostile) media for going on 2 hours today. This on top of the hour plus he's done every day. 

Can you imagine Joe trying to do the same and not stepping on his own dick multiple times? 

Joe's got ZERO chance.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Trump's been speaking, off the cuff and taking questions from the (hostile) media for going on 2 hours today. This on top of the hour plus he's done every day. 

Can you imagine Joe trying to do the same and not stepping on his own dick multiple times? 

Joe's got ZERO chance.

ha! I just asked the same question in the coronavirus thread.

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Joe's got ZERO chance.

...so who gets to break the news to him?......In spirit, I did send him a sympathy card, the same one I sent to the DNC for their presumptive offering.....POSTAGE DUE......

• Haha (+1) 1

I can see it now. At the first WH Press conference. 

Jim Acosta: “Mr President Biden, congratulations on your victory over the pariah Trump. It’s an honor to be called upon to ask you the first question in your presidency. Can you tell us what your plan is to defeat the COVID-19 virus is?”

President Biden: “Thank you James. It’s an honor for me to have you ask the question. Let me say first we’ve got to get ahold of the community communications that were first and foremost from the people in charge to see what shenanigans were done in the incredibly wrong wrong way of doing things beyond the protocols and protective barriers and processes that the Schindler committee advised against. 

Let me also say that I am a strong believer in FISA abuse. Our nation has a long history of abuse, from the Pilgrims to Custer and Seward’s folly. When Henry Ford pardoned Nixon it was the darkest of days in Delaware - home state of my curly haired legs. 

I want to take this time to announce that my son Hunter, my beautiful honest intellectual son Hunter was appointed to run the Clinton Foundation and was just unanimously elected as the head of the world bank, as well as a director of Disney, AMC, Huawei, and the WHO. 

In conclusion, let me say, Gosh bless AOC and the Green new thing.”

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Hillary is way too toxic. She's so despised among the Midwest working class that it's too big of a risk.

It can't be Warren or Gabbard since the VP would basically be the likely President within another year, and the DNC doesn't want either of them to ever have that position of power.

I don't know enough about Gretchen Whitmer yet, honestly.

A lot of Bernie supporters like Stacey Abrams and would stick with the Dems to vote for her, but she doesn't have the proper experience in my opinion.

I still think it's going to be Kamala Harris. Young woman of color, enough experience in California politics and on the national political stage, strong centrist who can still kind of pivot on a few key progressive issues, and easily corruptible so she will do whatever the DNC and donors want.

Just now, RealKayAdams said:

Hillary is way too toxic. She's so despised among the Midwest working class that it's too big of a risk.

It can't be Warren or Gabbard since the VP would basically be the likely President within another year, and the DNC doesn't want either of them to ever have that position of power.

I don't know enough about Gretchen Whitmer yet, honestly.

A lot of Bernie supporters like Stacey Abrams and would stick with the Dems to vote for her, but she doesn't have the proper experience in my opinion.

I still think it's going to be Kamala Harris. Young woman of color, enough experience in California politics and on the national political stage, strong centrist who can still kind of pivot on a few key progressive issues, and easily corruptible so she will do whatever the DNC and donors want.

The problem with Harris (for progressives) is her history as a prosecutor. She won't win over enough of the Bernie tent (imo) to make a difference. I don't doubt she's on the short list, though. 

13 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Wow gotta hate people who hurt girls or women.  Lots people around here  ( I live)like Biden. Took me only short time to give and said no thanks lol. 

Not sure what happened in this instance, but it’s believable that Biden just forgot that she wasn’t his wife. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

But here’s the kicker conclusion of the New York Times story.

No other allegation about sexual assault surfaced in the course of our reporting, nor did any former Biden staff corroborate Reade’s allegation. We found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Biden, beyond hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable

— The New York Times (@nytimes) April 12, 2020

We didn’t find any pattern…except for this pattern here…

Exactly what does the New York Times think harassment is? They simply toss aside the women who said he groped them/touched them inappropriately.

What happened to “believe all women?”

Not to mention — did they miss the reports of swimming naked in front of female Secret Service agents, the story about the kids stroking his legs, and how many creepy videos?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2