Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just want to hear you stand up for your boy. The guy who actually grabs women by the *****, the guy who rode shotgun in the biggest abuse of power in this nation's history, the guy who is so corrupt and full of shite he blames Trump for everything wrong in the country when he spent over 40 years in Congress

Joe doesn't have the moral high ground you expected him to have... 

Joe doesn't have the mental capacity you expected him to have... 

Joe doesn't have the scruples needed to contrast against Trump... 

But there is something Joe has... No Chance to win. ;) 

You have a real problem celebrating prematurely.

Is that a problem for you and your wife in the bedroom?

9 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

You have a real problem celebrating prematurely.

Is that a problem for you and your wife in the bedroom?

It's disturbing that you would be interested in that. This is not really the place to express your paraphilias...

I liked you better when you just expressed political views: They were nonsensical, but at least they weren't creepy.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, PelotonBillsFan said:

awe don’t you like to see your master at work? 

Too painful to see?

Actually I love seeing him at work. And the one of his inauguration?  ***** awesome!  I’m just pointing out they have nothing to do with the thread topic. 

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Actually I love seeing him at work. And the one of his inauguration?  ***** awesome!  I’m just pointing out they have nothing to do with the thread topic. 

Love how YOU get to pick n choose what is appropriate/relevant or not... get over yourself 

15 minutes ago, PelotonBillsFan said:

Love how YOU get to pick n choose what is appropriate/relevant or not... get over yourself 

Where did I pick and choose?  I’m just pointing out you’re posting pictures of Trump in a thread about Biden that’s all. You can post whatever you like. As a matter of fact continue to post dumb *****. Scream your dumb ***** from the rooftops.   It helps  the Trump 2020 campaign. ??

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

IT’S EASY TO TELL WHO’S ON CHINA’S PAYROLL, OR AT LEAST ON CHINA’S TEAM.

Screen-Shot-2020-05-14-at-3.25.35-PM.png

Actually I think you have this wrong- to Leftist there is nothing special about being an American and therefore to separate our Chinese vs the CCP is to not recognize " their culture". They see race only not much else.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

It's disturbing that you would be interested in that. This is not really the place to express your paraphilias...

I liked you better when you just expressed political views: They were nonsensical, but at least they weren't creepy.

I always wonder if people are embarrassed by post like the one referenced, at least upon reflection.  

In this case, @transplantbillsfan and @Deranged Rhino have gone back and forth on Biden for quite some time. Transpy has been quite vocal on Biden being an exceptional candidate of virtue, and on him running away with the election come November.  Objectively, he's been at least as guilty of preemptive celebration as DR, if not more.  True, he seems to be less vocal since he was brought up to snuff on Joe's personal spelunking peccadillos, but he may just be struggling with the acceptance phase of the cycles of grief.  It's got to be so difficult to have found out the high horse you're so proud of is actually an oversized Scranton Gutter Rat. 

Then again...I'm hearing WaPo is about to break a story that Tara Reade is actually a paid operative of the KGB and a harlot from Trump's personal stable...backed up by 23 anonymous sources, which should make Transpy really happy.   Take it to the bank. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I always wonder if people are embarrassed by post like the one referenced, at least upon reflection.  

In this case, @transplantbillsfan and @Deranged Rhino have gone back and forth on Biden for quite some time. Transpy has been quite vocal on Biden being an exceptional candidate of virtue, and on him running away with the election come November.  Objectively, he's been at least as guilty of preemptive celebration as DR, if not more.  True, he seems to be less vocal since he was brought up to snuff on Joe's personal spelunking peccadillos, but he may just be struggling with the acceptance phase of the cycles of grief.  It's got to be so difficult to have found out the high horse you're so proud of is actually an oversized Scranton Gutter Rat. 

Then again...I'm hearing WaPo is about to break a story that Tara Reade is actually a paid operative of the KGB and a harlot from Trump's personal stable...backed up by 23 anonymous sources, which should make Transpy really happy.   Take it to the bank. 

I think you may have put the finger right on that.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

His imminent meltdown can be seen from miles away. 

He’s all on a rapist and made his bed way way too soon ??‍♂️??‍♂️

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I've never professed Biden is an "exceptional candidate of virtue," except in comparison with Donald Trump. But that's not hard at all and you don't need to be a choir boy to achieve that.

As far as preemptive celebrating... well I celebrated the Biden nomination because it was merely the first phase of @Deranged Rhino being so dead wrong about something and me being right. But frankly I wouldn't have bothered so much if he wasn't constantly calling me over here because I think he loves me (I'm sorry to offend your prudish disposition with another statement like that @billsfan1959), so yes I do that with him because he clearly needs to learn some humility. Why, you may ask, does he need to learn humility? What evidence is there? Just look at all his gloating recently over something he has no reason to boast about considering the election is just under 6 months away and he's been weirdly throwing a ticker tape parade ever since Biden entered the Democratic race and I stated--correctly--that Biden's nomination was by far the most likely and practically inevitable while @Deranged Rhino constantly professed--incorrectly--that Biden had no chance for the nomination.

And then he was wrong, showed zero humility, and now we're onto the General where he'll be wrong and still show no humility.

And yet, because you agree with him politically, you bizarrely defend him and accuse me of being worse than the guy constantly beckoning me over to gloat.

That's a laugh.

Notice I stay away from here, or try desperately (and usually successfully) to. I will come back to gloat to him and give him his lovely new avatar in November when he loses our bet. There are another handful of you utterly confident that Trump can't lose in the Fall, especially to Biden, but none so arrogant as @Deranged Rhino, so yeah, I'll gloat with him in November.

Edited by transplantbillsfan

10 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I've never professed Biden is an "exceptional candidate of virtue," except in comparison with Donald Trump. But that's not hard at all and you don't need to be a choir boy to achieve that.

As far as preemptive celebrating... well I celebrated the Biden nomination because it was merely the first phase of @Deranged Rhino being so dead wrong about something and me being right. But frankly I wouldn't have bothered so much if he wasn't constantly calling me over here because I think he loves me (I'm sorry to offend your prudish disposition with another statement like that @billsfan1959), so yes I do that with him because he clearly needs to learn some humility. Why, you may ask, does he need to learn humility? What evidence is there? Just look at all his gloating recently over something he has no reason to boast about considering the election is just under 6 months away and he's been weirdly throwing a ticker tape parade ever since Biden entered the Democratic race and I stated--correctly--that Biden's nomination was by far the most likely and practically inevitable while @Deranged Rhino constantly professed--incorrectly--that Biden had no chance for the nomination.

And then he was wrong, showed zero humility, and now we're onto the General where he'll be wrong and still show no humility.

And yet, because you agree with him politically, you bizarrely defend him and accuse me of being worse than the guy constantly beckoning me over to gloat.

That's a laugh.

Notice I stay away from here, or try desperately (and usually successfully) to. I will come back to gloat to him and give him his lovely new avatar in November when he loses our bet. There are another handful of you utterly confident that Trump can't lose in the Fall, especially to Biden, but none so arrogant as @Deranged Rhino, so yeah, I'll gloat with him in November.

@Deranged Rhino?  The guy is a professed west coast liberal likely lounging about in a rarely washed Che T-shirt, balding with a comb-back into a pony tail now fashioned into a man-bun.  He’s probably wearing faded camo shorts with open-toed sandals and says things like “truth-to-power”, “occupy”, “cancel” and “woke”.   I’m a pretty straight-laced guy who wears shirts with collars and funny little logos on them, I like a shirt that’s crisply ironed so I do it myself, live in upstate NY, can’t understand why anyone would espouse liberal (aka “progressive”) principles that often seem to boil down to “everyone is &$$@ing you so become a ward of the state!”.  I just don’t understand why people buy into all that victimization only to be victimized. 

I voted straight line R for the last 30 years, considered a vote for Biden 5 years ago because I couldn’t believe it was perhaps coming down to another Clinton, another Bush or eegads Donald Trump??? I found him pretty entertaining, actually, wasn’t at all crazy about him potentially buying the Bills and certainly thought nothing good could come from him running the country.  

I’d bet the differences DR and I have politically outnumber what we agreed on, or did until the last 10 years got me thinking.  I think about political dynasties, the difference, if any between power brokers in American politics, and how chummy folks like Barry, Shell, W and Laura actually are in spite of disagreements over things like sending young men and women off to die.  

Mostly what I think about is how someone like you, likely someone I’d otherwise enjoy having a beer with and watching a Bills game, maybe discussing politics here or there, how someone like you could support attempting to steal my vote and unseat a President who picked up the support of 60,000,000 other Americans.  I’d not do that to you.  The fact that you’re supporting a well-known sexual predator with 40 year history of making $#@& up, fondling women and girls and who keeps trying to brush his teeth with his car keys is just delicious irony.  

You can laugh, roll your eyes, claim conspiracy theories abound but you “get pulled back” for a reason.  The truth is there’s no reason to come back to crazy town unless you’re a masochist, because you leave a bit more torn up that when you came.  

Maybe you’re trying to justify your belief system, maybe you’re hoping to come back and find this energetic, engaging, quirky little band of misfits wailing because we finally realize that Trump got caught, that your boys Brennan, clapper, Comey, McCabe, Clinton and Barack Obama were always right.  It ain’t gonna happen, because so far, the coin keeps flipping and we keep being right.  

You’re missing a golden opportunity to be more open-minded here. Step away from the poison of most WaPo articles and “anonymous sources deep within”, that toxic sh&t is bad for you. 

As for the election, if Biden wins, he wins.  DR still has to wash his beret now and again, and these damn shirts don’t iron themselves.  Rest assured though, I’ll be laughing my ass off wondering if you’re wondering what the heck that wet-looking sticky stuff  is on Biden’s fingers as he takes the oath of office and says:

I do salmony squares that I will faithfully ***** on the Office of President of the....the....uh, States....United Steaks, and will to the best of my stability  preservatives, protect and defend wood fired pizza”. 

Welcome back, good to hear your thoughts, other than that gross stuff you typed earlier.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Haha check it out at 5:00

It might be worth it for the Republicans to secretly fund a "host" ($100,000 "donation") and then ask Killary uncomfortable questions, and get it on video. Talk about "technical difficulties"....I hope someone does it.

Edited by 32ABBA
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

@Deranged Rhino?  The guy is a professed west coast liberal likely lounging about in a rarely washed Che T-shirt, balding with a comb-back into a pony tail now fashioned into a man-bun.  He’s probably wearing faded camo shorts with open-toed sandals and says things like “truth-to-power”, “occupy”, “cancel” and “woke”.   I’m a pretty straight-laced guy who wears shirts with collars and funny little logos on them, I like a shirt that’s crisply ironed so I do it myself, live in upstate NY, can’t understand why anyone would espouse liberal (aka “progressive”) principles that often seem to boil down to “everyone is &$$@ing you so become a ward of the state!”.  I just don’t understand why people buy into all that victimization only to be victimized. 

I voted straight line R for the last 30 years, considered a vote for Biden 5 years ago because I couldn’t believe it was perhaps coming down to another Clinton, another Bush or eegads Donald Trump??? I found him pretty entertaining, actually, wasn’t at all crazy about him potentially buying the Bills and certainly thought nothing good could come from him running the country.  

I’d bet the differences DR and I have politically outnumber what we agreed on, or did until the last 10 years got me thinking.  I think about political dynasties, the difference, if any between power brokers in American politics, and how chummy folks like Barry, Shell, W and Laura actually are in spite of disagreements over things like sending young men and women off to die.  

Mostly what I think about is how someone like you, likely someone I’d otherwise enjoy having a beer with and watching a Bills game, maybe discussing politics here or there, how someone like you could support attempting to steal my vote and unseat a President who picked up the support of 60,000,000 other Americans.  I’d not do that to you.  The fact that you’re supporting a well-known sexual predator with 40 year history of making $#@& up, fondling women and girls and who keeps trying to brush his teeth with his car keys is just delicious irony.  

You can laugh, roll your eyes, claim conspiracy theories abound but you “get pulled back” for a reason.  The truth is there’s no reason to come back to crazy town unless you’re a masochist, because you leave a bit more torn up that when you came.  

Maybe you’re trying to justify your belief system, maybe you’re hoping to come back and find this energetic, engaging, quirky little band of misfits wailing because we finally realize that Trump got caught, that your boys Brennan, clapper, Comey, McCabe, Clinton and Barack Obama were always right.  It ain’t gonna happen, because so far, the coin keeps flipping and we keep being right.  

You’re missing a golden opportunity to be more open-minded here. Step away from the poison of most WaPo articles and “anonymous sources deep within”, that toxic sh&t is bad for you. 

As for the election, if Biden wins, he wins.  DR still has to wash his beret now and again, and these damn shirts don’t iron themselves.  Rest assured though, I’ll be laughing my ass off wondering if you’re wondering what the heck that wet-looking sticky stuff  is on Biden’s fingers as he takes the oath of office and says:

I do salmony squares that I will faithfully ***** on the Office of President of the....the....uh, States....United Steaks, and will to the best of my stability  preservatives, protect and defend wood fired pizza”. 

Welcome back, good to hear your thoughts, other than that gross stuff you typed earlier.

For now I'll just say I appreciate the post. There's stuff I disagree and stuff I think is downright ridiculous in it.

However, I think this was a thoughtful response.

And I agree; as Bills fans I'd have a beer with any of you and probably have a blast.

I spend plenty of time with people who voted for Trump.

My father in law voted for Trump. He's super far right. I won a bottle of Johnny Blue off him when Obama was reelected and I've been trying to urge him into the same bet this time around and he always says "don't worry it's coming..." but never commits. We talk politics often and rib each other... until I sense my wife getting annoyed.

My older sister and her husband voted for Trump. We've talked civilly about it.

My younger sister's husband is clearly a Trump supporter, though I don't know if he voted.

On a weekly basis I meet up with Norm, a retired vet from Chippewa to watch Bills games at a bar early in the morning since we're on Hawaiian time. We've been doing it for 5 years. When the Bills made the playoffs for the first time in 17 years, we literally screamed and ran around the entire bar and hugged each other like fools after. We met up to watch the playoff loss to Jacksonville. This year we made a point of going to the bar to watch the playoff game in Houston together despite it being on TV. My wife and I have been to their house for dinner and drinks. The 4 of us went out to one of those murder mystery dinners together. Norm is a far right Republican Trump voter as well. And we've talked politics occasionally sitting at the bar.

I love spending time with all these people and even occasionally talking politics.

Overwhelmingly I like people as I meet and get to know them in person, despite their political or religious affiliation.

Especially Bills fans.

But tribes/packs/mobs suck.

And people on the Internet often suck and do not represent who they are in person. 

I'm sure that's the case with most here as well, and since I like people in person, beer and the Bills, I bet I'd like most here in PPP, even if I wildly disagree with you in terms of politics. :beer:

...except @DC Tom... that guy just seems miserable...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

On a weekly basis I meet up with Norm, a retired vet from Chippewa to watch Bills games at a bar early in the morning since we're on Hawaiian time.

I get that you may be bending a few truths in this sentence, to protect the innocent, but things are finally starting to make sense.

cliff-clavin_large.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Hedge said:

I get that you may be bending a few truths in this sentence, to protect the innocent, but things are finally starting to make sense.

cliff-clavin_large.jpg

I never did watch Cheers, so you give me too much credit for concocting that.

I'm from Rochester originally and didn't spend a ton of time in Buffalo other than Bills games, so I'm sorry if I've offended your Buffalo senses.

Norm is real, though. And he and his wife Bobbi lived on Chppewa for years before moving to the Adirondacks and, eventually, Hawai'i.

18 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I never did watch Cheers, so you give me too much credit for concocting that.

I'm from Rochester originally and didn't spend a ton of time in Buffalo other than Bills games, so I'm sorry if I've offended your Buffalo senses.

Norm is real, though. And he and his wife Bobbi lived on Chppewa for years before moving to the Adirondacks and, eventually, Hawai'i.

Regarding the red bolded above: ?

You perceive things in a very odd way.

1 minute ago, Hedge said:

Regarding the red bolded above: ?

You perceive things in a very odd way.

I got that it was a joke, but seemed like you were accusing me of lying. Considering you literally said I was "bending a few truths," don't you think that was a pretty fair assumption on my part?

4 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I got that it was a joke, but seemed like you were accusing me of lying. Considering you literally said I was "bending a few truths," don't you think that was a pretty fair assumption on my part?

If you got that it was a joke, you honestly believe that I was accusing you of lying? What kind of twisted pretzel logic is that?

Again, you perceive things in a very odd way.

1 hour ago, Hedge said:

If you got that it was a joke, you honestly believe that I was accusing you of lying? What kind of twisted pretzel logic is that?

Again, you perceive things in a very odd way.

Evidently from not watching Cheers I just didn't get the entire joke and the whole "protecting the innocent" connection with the "bending some truths..."

I apologize.

3 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

For now I'll just say I appreciate the post. There's stuff I disagree and stuff I think is downright ridiculous in it.

However, I think this was a thoughtful response.

And I agree; as Bills fans I'd have a beer with any of you and probably have a blast.

I spend plenty of time with people who voted for Trump.

My father in law voted for Trump. He's super far right. I won a bottle of Johnny Blue off him when Obama was reelected and I've been trying to urge him into the same bet this time around and he always says "don't worry it's coming..." but never commits. We talk politics often and rib each other... until I sense my wife getting annoyed.

My older sister and her husband voted for Trump. We've talked civilly about it.

My younger sister's husband is clearly a Trump supporter, though I don't know if he voted.

On a weekly basis I meet up with Norm, a retired vet from Chippewa to watch Bills games at a bar early in the morning since we're on Hawaiian time. We've been doing it for 5 years. When the Bills made the playoffs for the first time in 17 years, we literally screamed and ran around the entire bar and hugged each other like fools after. We met up to watch the playoff loss to Jacksonville. This year we made a point of going to the bar to watch the playoff game in Houston together despite it being on TV. My wife and I have been to their house for dinner and drinks. The 4 of us went out to one of those murder mystery dinners together. Norm is a far right Republican Trump voter as well. And we've talked politics occasionally sitting at the bar.

I love spending time with all these people and even occasionally talking politics.

Overwhelmingly I like people as I meet and get to know them in person, despite their political or religious affiliation.

Especially Bills fans.

But tribes/packs/mobs suck.

And people on the Internet often suck and do not represent who they are in person. 

I'm sure that's the case with most here as well, and since I like people in person, beer and the Bills, I bet I'd like most here in PPP, even if I wildly disagree with you in terms of politics. :beer:

...except @DC Tom... that guy just seems miserable...

Good post. Interestingly enough, if you pay attention to the details in the posts of a number of people on this board accused of being blind followers / supporters of Trump or of being far right politically, you will find most of us are neither - and many of us didn't vote for Trump in 2016.

Serious question: What is it about Joe Biden that makes you want to vote for him, as a person and from a policy perspective?

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Good post. Interestingly enough, if you pay attention to the details in the posts of a number of people on this board accused of being blind followers / supporters of Trump or of being far right politically, you will find most of us are neither - and many of us didn't vote for Trump in 2016.

Serious question: What is it about Joe Biden that makes you want to vote for him, as a person and from a policy perspective?

#1: He's not Donald Trump 

#2: He's not Donald Trump 

Those truly are my answers both as a person AND from a policy perspective 

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

PS: This comment came out pretty conveniently on a day where a couple stories broke, but also days after another broke... but my guess is you just utterly dismissed the stories because of the source