Fantasy? Josh Allen and Tyree Jackson on the field at the same time QB and TE

20 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'm dreaming about having a properly executed offense populated by players who excel or at least play competently at their normal positions

Well, now THIS is just crazy talk! 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

A lot of negativity about the idea, but I think 1-2x per game having him out there as a sub-package Brad Smith type could be useful. Jackson ran in the 4.5s, right? I’m all for making opposing defenses have to gameplan more. 

I remember all the success the team had with the Brad Smith package, we killed the league with that....

Ohh wait, no, that sucked balls.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

A lot of negativity about the idea, but I think 1-2x per game having him out there as a sub-package Brad Smith type could be useful. Jackson ran in the 4.5s, right? I’m all for making opposing defenses have to gameplan more. 

They only gameplan for what they fear

51 minutes ago, teef said:

i'm going to take the rest of the day off to think about this.

I just inquired with the boss and he said no. Now my productivity will suffer because I will have to think on it WHILE I work

Edited by fansince88

3 hours ago, tomur67 said:

I'm daydreaming about these two young QB's with cannon arms , on the field at the same time, not knowing which one would be QB or TE or WR or RB.  Imagine the possibilities.

When has Tyree ever played RB, WR or TE? The guy didnt even get drafted at QB which was the position he did play. Now he is going to be NFL caliber at multiple positions?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, tomur67 said:

LOL, even Bellicheat had Tom Brady go out for a pass Now talk about fantasy.

Yeah, but he dropped it. Foles had to show him how it's done.

3 hours ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

How would he be on the field is he isn't on the 53?

Josh Allen is our QB, Tyree Jackson barely throws a catchable ball and made a terrible decision declaring for the draft so he rightfully went undrafted... Just stop it already with thinking Jackson is going to be a thing, he's not a thing. 

Edited by ndirish1978