Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Warcodered

Shots fired into home of Colts assistant

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Estro said:

Sounds like a scene youd see in a drug cartel movie.  Wrong address or perhaps something more sinister.

analytics deal gone wrong.

 

51 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

 

This weekend.  Holy Guacamole!  Thank God no one home!

 

https://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/dozens-of-shots-fired-into-west-side-indianapolis-home-of-colts-assistant

8 guys in 3 cars.  Kicked the door in. 

One of them conveniently dropped his cell phone for Police Officers to track

 

One typically thinks "drugs" for that level of firepower and thuggery.  Mistaken identity, or extracurricular activity for an assistant coach?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seems likely that it involved some sort of organized group of criminals. I'd think it would be pretty rare for 8 people to come together and conspire to kill someone out of the blue.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EJ Manual

 

Image result for machine gun fire gif
Edited by HOUSE
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gregggggggggg heard too many good things about ‘that kid helping out Frank Reich in Indy’.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

analytics deal gone wrong.

 

Seems likely that it involved some sort of organized group of criminals. I'd think it would be pretty rare for 8 people to come together and conspire to kill someone out of the blue.

 

He probably told some gambling types that luck was washed up. 

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JustWinPlease said:

The next Sean McVay?
 


https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2018/11/13/indianapolis-colts-coach-frank-reichs-right-hand-man-parks-frazier-assistant-head-coach/1989909002/


I like McDermott...but I really wish we had a young wunderkind offensive coordinator (or HC), not someone who wants to run the ball 50 times a game.

 

How the heck do you turn this into a "I wish we had an offensive coach"?  Bizarre.

  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When questioned about the incident, Bill Belichick would only respond "We're moving on to Frank Reich's house."

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bangarang said:

One of the morons dropped his phone at the scene. If they were smart, I’d be out of a job.

Smells like Patriots, Tom cant break his cell phone now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bangarang said:

One of the morons dropped his phone at the scene. If they were smart, I’d be out of a job.

 

I wonder if this is Brady’s missing phone? Could be a setup, but I don’t care! 

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JustWinPlease said:

The next Sean McVay?
 


https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2018/11/13/indianapolis-colts-coach-frank-reichs-right-hand-man-parks-frazier-assistant-head-coach/1989909002/


I like McDermott...but I really wish we had a young wunderkind offensive coordinator (or HC), not someone who wants to run the ball 50 times a game.

 

McVey is still trying to wash the taste of Bellicheck’s you know what out of his mouth after that Super Bowl... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No doubt it was done to send a message to the organization that they did not approve of reaching so high for a TE in the first round. Man, these Colts fans are a rough crowd. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great...another episode of the first 48, NFL edition.

Edited by Rocket94

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Before this turns into a “we’ve got a gun problem in the US” thread, let me just say...

 

...we’ve got a gun problem in the US. 

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

 

This weekend.  Holy Guacamole!  Thank God no one home!

 

https://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/dozens-of-shots-fired-into-west-side-indianapolis-home-of-colts-assistant

8 guys in 3 cars.  Kicked the door in. 

One of them conveniently dropped his cell phone for Police Officers to track

 

One typically thinks "drugs" for that level of firepower and thuggery.  Mistaken identity, or extracurricular activity for an assistant coach?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My first thoughts were: big gambling debt or drugs.  Some real money on the line for that kind of message to be sent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

EJ Manual

 

Image result for machine gun fire gif

😂 that’s not funny 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mad as hell...not going to take it anymore! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bangarang said:

One of the morons dropped his phone at the scene. If they were smart, I’d be out of a job.

 

 

but your son, *****head that he is, left his driver's license in the dead guy's hand.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

 

 

but your son, *****head that he is, left his driver's license in the dead guy's hand.”

 

That's such a good scene.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, eball said:

Before this turns into a “we’ve got a gun problem in the US” thread, let me just say...

 

...we’ve got a problem with criminals getting guns in the US. 

I agree. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I agree. 

Thank you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BarleyNY said:

 

My first thoughts were: big gambling debt or drugs.  Some real money on the line for that kind of message to be sent. 

Maybe it’s time for a poll:

drugs

gambling

woman

randomn

 Crazy fans on a binger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...