Sign in to follow this  
Warcodered

Shots fired into home of Colts assistant

When questioned about the incident, Bill Belichick would only respond "We're moving on to Frank Reich's house."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

1 hour ago, Bangarang said:

One of the morons dropped his phone at the scene. If they were smart, I’d be out of a job.

Smells like Patriots, Tom cant break his cell phone now.

1 hour ago, Bangarang said:

One of the morons dropped his phone at the scene. If they were smart, I’d be out of a job.

I wonder if this is Brady’s missing phone? Could be a setup, but I don’t care! 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, JustWinPlease said:

The next Sean McVay?

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2018/11/13/indianapolis-colts-coach-frank-reichs-right-hand-man-parks-frazier-assistant-head-coach/1989909002/

I like McDermott...but I really wish we had a young wunderkind offensive coordinator (or HC), not someone who wants to run the ball 50 times a game.

McVey is still trying to wash the taste of Bellicheck’s you know what out of his mouth after that Super Bowl... 

No doubt it was done to send a message to the organization that they did not approve of reaching so high for a TE in the first round. Man, these Colts fans are a rough crowd. 

Great...another episode of the first 48, NFL edition.

Edited by Rocket94

Before this turns into a “we’ve got a gun problem in the US” thread, let me just say...

...we’ve got a gun problem in the US. 

• Thanks! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

This weekend.  Holy Guacamole!  Thank God no one home!

https://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/dozens-of-shots-fired-into-west-side-indianapolis-home-of-colts-assistant

8 guys in 3 cars.  Kicked the door in. 

One of them conveniently dropped his cell phone for Police Officers to track

One typically thinks "drugs" for that level of firepower and thuggery.  Mistaken identity, or extracurricular activity for an assistant coach?

My first thoughts were: big gambling debt or drugs.  Some real money on the line for that kind of message to be sent. 

1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

EJ Manual

Image result for machine gun fire gif

😂 that’s not funny 

2 hours ago, Bangarang said:

but your son, *****head that he is, left his driver's license in the dead guy's hand.”

7 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

but your son, *****head that he is, left his driver's license in the dead guy's hand.”

That's such a good scene.  

59 minutes ago, eball said:

Before this turns into a “we’ve got a gun problem in the US” thread, let me just say...

...we’ve got a problem with criminals getting guns in the US. 

I agree. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BarleyNY said:

My first thoughts were: big gambling debt or drugs.  Some real money on the line for that kind of message to be sent. 

Maybe it’s time for a poll:

drugs

gambling

woman

randomn

Crazy fans on a binger

10 minutes ago, mrags said:

Thank you 

I kinda fixed it for eball. Not sure he saw it. 

27 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I agree. 

The vast majority, if not all, of the mass shootings in the US were carried out by people with clean records with guns that were legally obtained.

We have gun problem AND a problem with criminals getting guns.  Common denominator: guns.

P.S. - also nearly all by U.S. citizens.

Edited by Gugny
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

The vast majority, if not all, of the mass shootings in the US were carried out by people with clean records with guns that were legally obtained.

We have gun problem AND a problem with criminals getting guns.  Common denominator: guns.

It is NOT a problem with guns.  It is the people selling ammo to them.  Very few people are killed by guns unless they are hit in head with them.

• Skeptical 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Teach me more. I’m sure this shooter was a local banker who used a legally acquired .22 target pistol and was out target shooting...obviously a bad shot. 

Just now, BringBackFergy said:

Teach me more. I’m sure this shooter was a local banker who used a legally acquired .22 target pistol and was out target shooting...obviously a bad shot. 

Don't be silly.  It was a member of the Crips and coach was a member of the Bloods.  And Irsay was late on his drug payment.  I have no idea where the goddamn gun came from!!

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Most food produced is unhealthy and we have an obesity problem .  Common denominator: food

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, White Linen said:

Most food produced is unhealthy and we have an obesity problem .  Common denominator: food

Yeah... But it takes you 50 years to die.  Not 50 milliseconds.

2 minutes ago, White Linen said:

Oddly enough having never owned a gun I've yet to starve to death.

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

Don't be silly.  It was a member of the Crips and coach was a member of the Bloods.  And Irsay was late on his drug payment.  I have no idea where the goddamn gun came from!!

It may be a love triangle between Irsay, Luck and @4merper4mer  Hope they find the bastard.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Yeah... But it takes you 50 years to die.  Not 50 milliseconds.

We need the government to save us.