NFL Draft - Day 2 (put your general pick commentary here)

Everyone calm down.  RB was a need just like OL,WR, TE, CB, DT and DE.   We didn't have a pressing need except for 3 Tech DT which they filled with arguably the best one in this draft.  They then saw value at 38 at OL in Cody Ford.  Who many had as a top 25 player.  Now at 74 they once again saw value at RB.  Everyone is so caught up on WR's we must add.  We already have more than will make the team.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, TFBillsfan said:

My biggest contention is you’d like a starter or solid contributor with your first 3 picks for the upcoming season. Not sure I understand taking RB in the 3rd compared to the DE or TE available to them. With McCoy, Gore and Yeldon he may not even see the field.

That is unrealistic given the draft’s history.  Patience, have a look at this guy play - pretty impressive.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

If this guy ever starts for the Bills, I'll take my crow well done.  This looks like 'scoe part deux.

he is a RB not a tiny receiver. Roscoe was too small a target, and injured a lot. This guy has nothing to do with Parrish.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, SCBills said:

The guy we could draft next year?  

Its not like theres a learning curve to the position.  You don’t need a pipeline of running backs. 

Every position has a learning curve. even kickers and punters. This guy will learn from Shady and Gore. That's a ton of TD's for a college RB. Could work out well if he studies the 2 vets.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, c-troop said:

we  got a slower smaller Knowshon Moreno and I'm being generous 

Well, if you want to compare a guy taken in the third round to a guy taken 12th overall, you need a reality adjustment. It’s OK to not like the pick, but don’t try to confuse the matter. I’ll trust the pros to judge our guys. We can all have our opinions. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

I love Beane, but doing nothing for the skilled passing positions in the first two days is criminal and ridiculous.

Are you so sure that any WR available now is better than Robert Foster? We do have Robert Foster.

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Augie said:

Why? 

I don’t know the guy. How extensively have you studied him? More than the Bills scouts? He could be the next Thurman. I’m not saying he is, but honestly what do you know about him? (Without a google search.)  Not being testy, but I wonder how people have opinions so quickly. My knowledge is not that deep. 

He’s a damn RB.

I don’t need to know anymore.

I could care less if he’s Walter Peyton. Our franchise QB needs weapons to throw to specifically WR and TE.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1