NFL Draft - Day 2 (put your general pick commentary here)

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

this is so stupid, we need Receivers and we draft a RB ,which can be found undrafted, these last two picks are terrible.

we could have overhauled the receiving corps and apparently we are just going to run the ball.

Yup.

Just now, R Y G A R said:

Knew they liked him. But I didn't think they'd still take him after signing Yeldon. What, is he gonna get? 3 carries a game? I love his highlights, I've already watched every snap of his when I heard they liked him. But I guess they must've REALLY liked him.

Maybe to develop and back up behind those two older guys we've got?

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

BPA man. He might be used very limited this year but we have no glaring holes or depth issues, so have that luxury. Gets to learn from 2 future H.O.F RB . 

Look at his numbers. 66 TD in 3 years. Most in CFB history, so he obviously has talent . I'm liking this pick alot.

We could have picked him up in the 4th round.  BPA?  No.

Glad to see that after nailing the first two picks the “fans” on here are ready to return to the typical b*tching and moaning types that I’m used to. 

We addressed a position of need. This year?  Maybe not so much nut McCoy and Gore are gone after this year. 

Edited by OrtonHearsaWho
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, McBean said:

I hate that pick

Why? 

I don’t know the guy. How extensively have you studied him? More than the Bills scouts? He could be the next Thurman. I’m not saying he is, but honestly what do you know about him? (Without a google search.)  Not being testy, but I wonder how people have opinions so quickly. My knowledge is not that deep. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1