NFL Draft - Day 2 (put your general pick commentary here)

Just now, WideNine said:

Yeah, I was not too scared off by it... seemed to grow up a bit after his transfer. That Vols program seems to me to have been pretty toxic.

Agreed. I think it might mean we might be able to get him later than his talent should go though.... 

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

And I loved the Taron pick. But if you give me a choice between he and Greedy Williams then scheme be damned I am taking talent and picking Greedy. 

Brought back EJ Gaines too.

Team is 3-4 CB deep now. Adding Greedy now would be sick.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I'd go TE before WR. This is a really good TE class better than most years. It is a less great WR class. Draft to the strength of the class. 

Plus I think our gap is bigger at TE, really needing to round out the group. You could argue we have guys at WR, but just need to upgrade. 

• Like (+1) 1

Another board update cos a few have gone:

1. Deionte Thompson, S

2. Jaylon Ferguson, DE

3. Chauncy Gardner-Johnson, S

4. Jachai Polite*, DE - possible character concern

5. DK Metcalf, WR

6. Taylor Rapp, S

7. Mack Wilson, LB

8. Josh Oliver, TE

9. Oshane Ximines, DE

10. Nasir Adderley, S

• Thank you (+1) 2

All those pre draft arguments about how the Bills should draft DK at #9 & how the naysayers were wrong to be against it. I wonder what those guys are thinking now seeing wr after wr being picked before DK does.

So glad we didnt reach for him at 9

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Locomark said:

Well we are seeing how overrated DK's hype was....

Well workout videos and abs aside, I think it is the medical and team doctor's take on the neck injury - that and he can only run in a straight line (and yes, I am exaggerating before I make the DK folks blow a fuse).