Albright when asked where DK goes...

Would really need to be huge run on WR in the first 7 picks if the Bills take Metcalf.

I would say he is the fifth best WR available right now:

Aj Brown

Parris Campbell

Hakeem Butler

Deebo Samuel

I would even take Irv Smith Jr before Metcalf in terms of receiving targets.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Yea 100%.

Brown as your starting WR on the outside is pretty meh. DK seems like a perfect compliment to Foster on the outside if Foster can continue his trajectory. 

I like the idea of Foster and Brown splitting some snaps.     I love what Foster did last season and on the hoof he's a thoroughbred........ but we gotta' remember he did nothing in college and really hasn't played all that many snaps since HS let alone survive a full 16+ game NFL schedule.    Can he do it full time.    And sometimes they turn back into pumpkins..........like David Nelson.    Foster is on a different level but similar surprise story early.   Even Cornelius Bennett never matched his performance from his first partial season ever again.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BADOLBILZ said:

I like the idea of Foster and Brown splitting some snaps.     I love what Foster did last season and on the hoof he's a thoroughbred........ but we gotta' remember he did nothing in college and really hasn't played all that many snaps since HS let alone survive a full 16+ game NFL schedule.    Can he do it full time.    And sometimes they turn back into pumpkins..........like David Nelson.    Foster is on a different level but similar surprise story early.   Even Cornelius Bennett never matched his performance from his first partial season ever again.  

Interesting point -- Biscuit was always good, but right after that trade he seemed like he would be All-World.

I don't understand the love for Metcalf. Yes, he's an amazing athlete. But not a very good receiver. He does not fight for the ball. He needs to be wide open to make the catch. And he's not agile/fluid enough to run good routes. Too muscular. Just my opinion.

I choose production over combine stats.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, eball said:

Interesting point -- Biscuit was always good, but right after that trade he seemed like he would be All-World.

He was LT for 8 weeks.....a SFHOF..........and worked his way down into the Hall of "Very Good" instead.

1 minute ago, BADOLBILZ said:

He was LT for 8 weeks.....a SFHOF..........and worked his way down into the Hall of "Very Good" instead.

Speaking of taking it to the next level...it still saddens me to think of how dominant Sam Cowart was becoming before a dirty play essentially ended him.

• Like (+1) 3

7 hours ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

Just seen the tweet. Oh buddy. 

Ending up with Ed Oliver and DK Metcalf with our first two picks. I'm already getting worried about how are we keeping all the talent in a few years. We're going to run out of money!

My dream scenario at pick 40 is DK and then the Bills trade back into round 2 (plenty of ammo to go from 75 to 55ish and still have plenty of mid and late round picks) and grab another high end offensive player that falls a bit more than expected. J.Taylor at pick 55ish would be amazing to bookend with DK and then use the rest of the draft to build depth. 

4 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Yea 100%.

Brown as your starting WR on the outside is pretty meh. DK seems like a perfect compliment to Foster on the outside if Foster can continue his trajectory. 

Let's face it, in a spread you pretty much have to know Metcalf is not running a crossing or a dig route in the middle of field because he can't be a slot guy. Brown, Harmon, Samuel can be slot AND outside. This allows Dabol to move guys through motion to create mismatches.  If we end up with Metcalf, I hope he proves me wrong and is the next Randy Moss . Right now his hype outweighs his college performance. They always say in early round, don't project performance that didn't show itself in college. I stay with that motto. That's what you do with a 5th round pick.