NFL Draft - Day 1 (put your general pick commentary here)

1 minute ago, Bills2ref said:

What’s the cost to trade from 41 to the 20’s? I’d give up 41, a 3rd and a 4th to move up for Metcalf. 

I just don't see the divide between the borderline 1st rd WRs and those we can grab in the 2nd meriting trading away picks to make the move IMO.

Keep our picks and some decent prospects will fall to us.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

Seems accurate.  Jay Gruden will be coaching for his future this season.

I was down on Haskins early last season but he is a beast (relative to the QBs this season).

He will get Gittlelman and Keim fired 

Time for an update on the big board:

1. Jeffery Simmons* - injury and off field

2. Montez Sweat* - injury

3. Greedy Williams

4. Deionte Thompson

5. Jawaan Taylor

6. Byron Murphy

7. Johnathan Abram

8. Jaylon Ferguson

Worth saying that 4 through 8 were the final 5 of my 20 first round grades. 12 of my top 15 are off the board through 16 picks. Plus two QBs, Hock and Lindstrom. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

How about trade back into round 1 and get Montez Sweat, I can't believe he's fallen this far.

He’s not that good he’s a look like Tarzan play like Jane guy most of the time plus the heart thing doesn’t help(whether it’s accurate or not). I’m surprised Dillard and Taylor are still there 

1 minute ago, WideNine said:

I just don't see the divide between the borderline 1st rd WRs and those we can grab in the 2nd meriting trading away picks to make the move IMO.

Agree unless you are trading up for Fant. 

1 minute ago, WideNine said:

We have no need for so many picks, a 5th year option is huge and there looks to be a potential run early in the 2nd which may be important 

• Like (+1) 1