[Vague Title] What’s going on in Cleveland? Trade Rumors

From title I thought maybe moving vans were spotted outside Browns' facility.

1 hour ago, Inigo Montoya said:

The Three Divas... Mayfield, Landry, and ODB in the same locker room?   Get me some pop corn!  This is gonna get ugly in a hurry!!!

Well at least they have a good name for a rap group.

2 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

The Three Divas... Mayfield, Landry, and ODB in the same locker room?   Get me some pop corn!  This is gonna get ugly in a hurry!!!

How would obj and Landry ever coexist on a team ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Augie said:

How much does it pay to get into the rumor starting business? I might like to play! 

Five years as an unpaid intern launching unsubstantiated rumours via Twitter must be served before you gain credibility.  It helps if the accompanying photo of you shows you sitting in a ratty upholstered chair, and looking sufficiently scruffy.  Alternately, a caricature of you also seems to be suitable.

12 hours ago, HOUSE said:

Makes no difference what Cleveland does they will screw it up somehow

Related image

As long as Dorsey is in charge, those days are over.  But there's always a risk of Haslam going all Ralph Wilson and deciding to fire him.

13 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I am no Browns fan, but I empathize with them and would love to see them return to relevancy this season. OBJ would be a HUGE acquisition.

Milton, I feel the same way.  I am not a fan, but feel for those in Cleveland.  I know though they haven’t won a championship since 1964, and three more time in the 50’s.  They were making headway under Belicheck, until they fired him and moved to Baltimore.  I’ve been to Cleveland a few times, and never heard any fans hate anyone more than Modell.  They forget he was begging the city and the state to help him with a new stadium, so Baltimore ponied up.  I just feel they have been in hell even longer than us.

It’s nice to see different teams who have been bad for a long time turn themselves around.  If this trade is true, Mayfield will have a heck of a Target with OBJ.  I still want us to beat the pants off them every three years or more.

Good move by the Giants if indeed it is true.  Sure Odell is a solid player but his price tag is too high and his attitude is too extra.  The team is also not very good.  It's not like they are a contender.  They need more talent everywhere and this is a very good draft class for wide receivers.  It's not always a bad thing when teams trade away a talent like Odell.  

13 hours ago, One Buffalo said:

Not an Allbright fan but here is the rumor...

I'm "meh" on Albright as well, but I'll give him credit for the disclaimer...more Twitterers in the sports media industry should do this.