Any Love for Bryce Love?

YoloinOhio

I just watched his highlight video. I saw blazing speed and good vision, but I also saw wiiiiiiide open running lanes and terrible defense.

What i did not see is any sort of defense that Dr Love will experience in the NFL.

This dude is fast and great in open field, but so was CJ.

• Like (+1) 1

He runs like his feet are on fire.

Acl tho...Id be thinkin 4th round. 

40 minutes ago, TC in St. Louis said:

I'll take him.  He's great.  I also like that kid from Florida Atlantic, Singletary.  Memphis has a guy or two.  There are many choices, right?  We need somebody though.

Darrell Henderson. Impressive explosive runner. Hell of a reciever too. 

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

He’s being predicted Day 3 right now (due to injury). Probably would have been a 1st rounder or close to it had he declared last year.

im just scared off by the injury but also - and I’m not saying this is a BAD thing - but he really wants to be a doctor and the buzz was that was a bigger priority to him than football. Now that could be BS but it scares to invest any decent pick into him from both a short term and long term perspective.

Remember Thurman and McGahee...

• Like (+1) 1

He had a down year last year, but I think he was the best rb in college football in 2017-18. Great speed and vision. I think if he checks out medically, and he's a guy we can get in the later rounds, take a leap. He's a very interesting prospect 

3 hours ago, TC in St. Louis said:

I'll take him.  He's great.  I also like that kid from Florida Atlantic, Singletary.  Memphis has a guy or two.  There are many choices, right?  We need somebody though.

Henderson from Memphis, that's who I want.