Per Cohen Donald Trump lied by 4 Billion in attempt to buy the Bills

Protocal69

1 minute ago, Troll Toll said:

Ironic or terrifying, to each their own. She deleted 30000 subpoenaed emails after being directed not to and financed her campaign by selling off enough uranium to Russia to wipe us out. Knowing that, if Russia wanted anyone to win, it would have been Hillary as she had already proven to be their useful idiot.

Yet the FBI is still trying to find some sleazy way to remove Trump from office after 2 years by grasping at straws to form some tie to Russia. The people investigating Trump... also signed off on the uranium deal that enriched themselves and sold out America. Should Trump be wrongfully removed from office, the integrity of our elections is no better than in the third world countries, and Russia would bear no responsibility in that. 

I get that 40% of the country gets a completely different newscast. It's just amazing to me when I get their take, like they haven't read a newspaper in 3 years.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Oh, we know he faked the attack. It was in the news. That's what journalism is.

Well that's what they say now.

Didn't you read the newspapers a month ago?  This was everyday life in "Trump's America."  #Journalism

Edited by BringBackOrton
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Oh well, he has better things to do in the next six years.

Golf?!

13 minutes ago, Troll Toll said:

Ironic or terrifying, to each their own. She deleted 30000 subpoenaed emails after being directed not to and financed her campaign by selling off enough uranium to Russia to wipe us out. Knowing that, if Russia wanted anyone to win, it would have been Hillary as she had already proven to be their useful idiot.

Yet the FBI is still trying to find some sleazy way to remove Trump from office after 2 years by grasping at straws to form some tie to Russia. The people investigating Trump... also signed off on the uranium deal that enriched themselves and sold out America. Should Trump be wrongfully removed from office, the integrity of our elections is no better than in the third world countries, and Russia would bear no responsibility in that. 

How bout dem Bills, eh?

4 hours ago, entropyrules said:

all I know is we , as Bills fans, should have taken one for the country and jumped on the Trump bandwagon to buy the Bills and kept him too busy here in Buffalo to run for the presidency..after all this we better win a  superbowl to make up for our strategic error

He would have moved the Bills. America will recover. Bills fans, not so much.

10 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I get that 40% of the country gets a completely different newscast. It's just amazing to me when I get their take, like they haven't read a newspaper in 3 years.

Guess by that logic anything Trump supposedly did with Russia was 3 years ago, so let it go. The only difference is that there is no denying Clinton selling uranium to Russia to the tune of $145 million to finance her campaign. Trump on the other hand has had the top investigation unit in the world spying on him for 2 years and they still got diddly squat.

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Troll Toll said:

Meh. She had her heart just RIPPED out of her chest that Election night. One of the biggest humiliations in all of history, she will forever be known as a complete and total loser, the chump of all chumps. I think she’s suffered enough. :( 

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

You can't help but not to draw some not too flattering conclusions about Trump supporters, at this point.

3 minutes ago, Rico said:

Meh. She had her heart just RIPPED out of her chest that Election night. One of the biggest humiliations in all of history, she will forever be known as a complete and total loser, the chump of all chumps. I think she’s suffered enough. :( 

I don't pity her.  She's not as bad as the GOP makes her out to be with their never ending investigations that lead to nowhere, but she has horrible political instincts.  She also has no real convictions as her political views evolve whatever way the wind has blown over the years.  People saw right through her and that's why she lost.

26 minutes ago, Troll Toll said:

Guess by that logic anything Trump supposedly did with Russia was 3 years ago, so let it go. The only difference is that there is no denying Clinton selling uranium to Russia to the tune of $145 million to finance her campaign. Trump on the other hand has had the top investigation unit in the world spying on him for 2 years and they still got diddly squat.

Uranium One?  That’s been pretty thoroughly debunked.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, MattM said:

Bruh. Facts have no place in this conversation. President Hillary Clinton is destroying my country.

Go BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by BillsSB2020
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, MattM said:

The democrat fact checkers thoroughly debunked Peter Schweizer’s entire book that had 70 pages of factual references in a half page article... impressive ?

By the way, unlike Snopes, which “fact checks” in a uniformly partisan direction, Schweizer exposes the rats on both sides of the aisle like McConnell and Paul Ryan.

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Troll Toll said:

It is called the economy, it’s why he’ll be re-elected in 2020.

You realize the economy is growing at roughly the same rate as before he was elected, don't you.   Right now, the consensus estimate for GDP growth in Q4 is around 2%--slightly less than the average since 2010...

Table 1.1.1. Percent Change From Preceding Period in Real Gross Domestic Product
[Percent]
Last Revised on: December 21, 2018 - Next Release Date January 30, 2019

2010  2011  2012  2013  2014  2015  2016  2017

Line                  
1 Gross domestic product 2.6   1.6  2.2  1.8   2.5   2.9   1.6  2.2  

Q1     Q2    Q3   Q4est

1       Gross domestic product 2.2   4.2  3.4      2.1 

Edited by Lurker
  • Like (+1) 2

I have lived in NYC for most of my life, for better or worse.  People in NYC, whether republican or democrat, have known about Trump's business practices for years.  It was regularly in the news, and most of us at some point had interacted with someone who had been - shall we say - dealt a bad hand due to Trump.  There is a reason why Kasich won the primary in New York County.  Whether that should affect your feelings about him as President is up to you.  Anyway, that's enough said on the subject for a football board!

Edited by Murdox
  • Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, Troll Toll said:

It is called the economy, it’s why he’ll be re-elected in 2020.

He won't be. The growth is suspect, it's no better than it was under Obama. 

The only way he gets re-elected is through the election turning out the exact same way it did in 2016. I find it hard to believe that he has won anyone over, and believe it more likely he has lost voters. I was a border line trump supporter for the entertainment value and I'm not a big Hillary fan. I know almost all of my family voted for Trump, none will next year, but we're all New Yorkers, so it doesn't matter.

However, I will say despite my day to day interactions, Trump has a few historical precedents working for him. Incumbency, Republicans have a more reliable turn out rate, old people and white people have a higher turn out rate, and he has a base that is to the point of frightening that stands besides him no matter what. 

If he is reelected, it isn't because of the economy. His lower middle class to lower class white base knows nothing of that. Also, his tax plan effin blows. But again, that really only impacted blue states.

5 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

304-227.

Dread it.  Run from it.  Destiny still arrives.

Well I mean I live fairly well either way. I do think it's annoying though when things could be better.

And this declaring a state of emergency to get a wall built is possibly the most damaging thing ever to the Constitution if it gets done.

What is your opinion on that?

Edited by Ol Dirty B
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

He won't be. The growth is suspect, it's no better than it was under Obama. 

The only way he gets re-elected is through the election turning out the exact same way it did in 2016. I find it hard to believe that he has won anyone over, and believe it more likely he has lost voters. I was a border line trump supporter for the entertainment value and I'm not a big Hillary fan. I know almost all of my family voted for Trump, none will this year, but we're all New Yorkers, so it doesn't matter.

However, I will say despite my day to day interactions, Trump has a few historical precedents working for him. Incumbency, Republicans have a more reliable turn out rate, old people and white people have a higher turn out rate, and he has a base that is to the point of frightening that stands besides him no matter what. 

If he is reelected, it isn't because of the economy. His lower middle class to lower class white base knows nothing of that. Also, his tax plan effin blows. But again, that really only impacted blue states.

Well I mean I live fairly well either way. I do think it's annoying though when things could be better.

And this declaring a state of emergency to get a wall built is possibly the most damaging thing ever to the Constitution if it gets done.

What is your opinion on that?

Come to PPP friendo.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, BringBackOrton said:

Come to PPP friendo.

Nope you can respond here if you care, if not it's cool. Just a difference of opinion...

I've been there I just get attacked. I think most people who aren't big fans of Trump have learned it's futile to venture there.

Edited by Ol Dirty B
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Nope you can respond here if you care, if not it's cool. Just a difference of opinion...

I've been there I just get attacked. I think most people who aren't big fans of Trump have learned it's futile to venture there.

I think the southern border is absolutely a national emergency. 

Most people get along just fine in PPP.  You just have to actually defend your preaching, which most people can't do.

Edited by BringBackOrton
  • Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Troll Toll said:

The democrat fact checkers thoroughly debunked Peter Schweizer’s entire book that had 70 pages of factual references in a half page article... impressive ?

By the way, unlike Snopes, which “fact checks” in a uniformly partisan direction, Schweizer exposes the rats on both sides of the aisle like McConnell and Paul Ryan.

FYI, I have knowledge of the CFIUS process (including the role of State vs the other agencies), so know Schweizer’s full of ***** on this.  

And yeah, Snopes (and many others) have pretty much fully debunked this one.

1 hour ago, Troll Toll said:

Diddly squat?  Guess you missed all the indictments of the people who worked for Trump, his campaign, and administration.  

My favorite part of this whole ordeal is most of his "base" hated him when he was a reality TV deuche.  Now that this deuche is the political head of their political party, people want to pretend his life time of being a scum bag didn't really happen and he is some saint.  He was a monster and a fraud before politics, he's been worse sense being in politics.  Most of the "supporters" knew what a POS he was before he became a political figure, but defend him now as if he is not just because he is now hoaxing being a Republican. 

Edited by Alphadawg7

Just now, BringBackOrton said:

I think the southern border is absolutely a national emergency. 

Most people get along just fine in PPP.  You just have to actually defend your preaching, which most people can't do.

And if you dont mind me asking, why do you think the southern border is a national emergency? Again, I know you said go to PPP, just not a fan of it.

Trump on the other hand has had the top investigation unit in the world spying on him for 2 years and they still got diddly squat.

How do you know they haven't found diddly squat?

Just now, Ol Dirty B said:

And if you dont mind me asking, why do you think the southern border is a national emergency? Again, I know you said go to PPP, just not a fan of it.

Considering roughly the same number of Americans are killed in a year by illegal immigrants than in the Iraq war (2003-2012) I’d say it qualifies. Not to mention the drug, arms and human trafficking. That said, I don’t think a “see through” fence will do much to stop those issues. Needs to be a solid wall, not one you can just hand off drugs through.

Guess by that logic anything Trump supposedly did with Russia was 3 years ago, so let it go. The only difference is that there is no denying Clinton selling uranium to Russia to the tune of $145 million to finance her campaign. Trump on the other hand has had the top investigation unit in the world spying on him for 2 years and they still got diddly squat

Lol you're referring to this? https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesconca/2018/12/13/russian-uranium-one-deal-and-hillary-clinton-in-the-news-again/

You gotta take it easy. You sound like my crazy uncle who said to me once "I don't understand everything he says, but I know he says if for a reason, Trump's a genius" 

Lol.

2 minutes ago, Troll Toll said:

Considering roughly the same number of Americans are killed in a year by illegal immigrants than in the Iraq war (2003-2012) I’d say it qualifies. 

What about the lettuce then?

https://www.politifact.com/facebook-fact-checks/statements/2019/jan/15/viral-image/did-lettuce-kill-more-americans-undocumented-immig/

• Like (+1) 1