Super Bowl game day thread

Rams have been money in the second half.  I would wait before the shoo the Pats win again.  You may be right, I may be crazy, but a lunatic is what you’re looking for.  Couldn’t help the Joel reference.

Actually a great game at 3-0 at 3 minutes left in the first half.  We’ll see who ends up winning second half adjustments.

Just now, arcane said:

Uh, Allen has taken numerous sacks like that, don't let offseason delusion make you forget that even if you like him (and I do). That poster was completely right. It's a part of Allen's game that he needs to clean up. 

Just another excuse to bash Allen. Sure you like Allen. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, westside said:

Just another excuse to bash Allen. Sure you like Allen. 

I think Allen is going to be our franchise QB for 15 years, and will hoist a Lombardi trophy in Buffalo. 

He has taken enough 10+ yard sacks on 3rd down, particularly to take us out of FG range a couple times, for that to have been the first thing I thought of when I saw that play as well. 

1 minute ago, arcane said:

Uh, Allen has taken numerous sacks like that, don't let offseason delusion make you forget that even if you like him (and I do). That poster was completely right. It's a part of Allen's game that he needs to clean up. 

False, Allen hardly took any like that.  He did in preseason but not during the season.  

• Like (+1) 1

Ah, I'm hating on this game. Should have been New Orleans and they would beat the Patsies. Brees would tear up NE with Kamara and Ingram. It would have been a much better game and I need to see NE lose and their dynasty crumble. The Bills better bring it next year and wipe the smiles off those A-hole patsy fan faces.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

False, Allen hardly took any like that.  He did in preseason but not during the season.  

He took enough far-too-many-yards-lost sacks, especially on third down, for more than one poster here to immediately make the connection. 

5 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Rams have been money in the second half.  I would wait before the shoo the Pats win again.  You may be right, I may be crazy, but a lunatic is what you’re looking for.  Couldn’t help the Joel reference.

Actually a great game at 3-0 at 3 minutes left in the first half.  We’ll see who ends up winning second half adjustments.

The score is close, no doubt, but this has not been a great game.