Sunday Wild Card Game: Chargers at Baltimore, 1 pm on CBS

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Can NFL teams do that for each other? I could see the Pegulas doing a solid for Anthony Lynn. Anything to help them beat the Pats.

I think so, but if not some University could. Anyway, I think lately teams research shows its better to forget about the acclimating and just fly in the day before and play the game. Travel time cuts in, but they can do prep on the plane with gameplan and stuff. 

38 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

No one's saying it doesn't take more than a season. The difference is Watson looked good his rookie season before the injury and then followed it up again with another very good season. Oh and his YPA stayed nearly identical and he was over 60% completion both years. Blake did neither of those. The comparison was Jackson to Watson as a passer... a horrible comparison.

Yep. People who are still holding onto hope that Watson will flame out don't like their chances much at the moment. 

• Like (+1) 2

I notice that when the Ravens try a FG they leave a very generic, non-distracting image up on the large scoreboard, but when the Chargers try a FG they have an active, live shot or some other distracting image playing. I do not think the latter is fair. Fans being louder, or jumping around (like in basketball when a guy is at the FT line) is fine, but manipulating the background electronically for the home team? Uh, no, it shouldn't be allowed.

Just now, bills6969 said:

Either team will get rekt against the Pats unfortunately 

Absolutely fake news the Pats want no part of the Chargers.  No way you could be watching Lamar Jackson and go "yea we want no part of that."

The Chargers could be the best team in the AFC.