Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

Teddy KGB

The opponents of the Florida bill want to groom children, so perhaps this discussion is better had over in “The Lincoln Project” thread. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Lol just to be clear. The language you have speaking about was removed. Now they have replaced it with different language that up until your last post you hadn't mentioned and I'm the one who was wrong?  Ok. 

The language is still there............ lmao

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Hey, you called anyone not heterosexual freaks - own it deek!

----

What happens when a kid asks an innocent question as to why Kenneth has two Moms or Ann has two Dads?  How do teachers address that question in front of all kids without making the kid asking the question feel bad or alienating the kids in question?

Assuming the child was dispatching mask-wearing duties in the appropriate fashion covering both mouth and nose (lest temporarily moved to the side while munching on a deliciously-decadent-apple Pop Tart organic carrot stick at which point the COVID cooties are rendered powerless), I think the teacher should re-direct the class to the lesson plan.  

This is already a thing.  

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd

55 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Why do you keep bringing up the pied piper of lunatics? 

Schizophrenia compounded by psychotic hallucinations. 

I’m not a psychologist nor did I stay in a Holiday Inn Express lastnight so I could be wrong. 

26 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Schizophrenia compounded by psychotic hallucinations. 

I’m not a psychologist nor did I stay in a Holiday Inn Express lastnight so I could be wrong. 

682e29.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

What in the world is this nonsense?  I have my fingerprints ALL over this subject.   Where have I stated sex ed is being taught in K-3?  Where have I stated that any of this is happening in the US?   I'll save you the time and effort.  I have NOT.  I'm just making sure it's NOT ever taught or done which this Bill is mostly about.  

You are hysterically attacking us all and don't even know what our arguments are.  You are an embarrassment.  Have you ever stopped to think why there is no one here defending you?  Not even our liberal friends.  They won't even touch you.   I want you to slow down and just ponder that for a minute.  Let us know what you come up with. 

Oh and one last point.  You're talking to DR as if he was here.  He's not.  He's long gone.  This is CLASSIC psychopathic behavior.   Get help ok?  

LONG GONE? LMAO - does he pay you to clean up after his messes?  Care to explain what happened to his last active handle - @Frat Train? And what will likely happen to his remaining active handles? 

Hey, I don't need anyone to defend me precious - I can handle my own - hence, the appalling responses above about an extremely sensitive topic.

And regarding your arguments - you asked me this....

6 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Are you cool with genital mutilation of children?   

And now you're admitting that this is NOT HAPPENING HERE IN THE US so why TF are you asking me if I'm cool with something?

You are a mess.

51 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LONG GONE? LMAO - does he pay you to clean up after his messes?  Care to explain what happened to his last active handle - @Frat Train? And what will likely happen to his remaining active handles? 

Hey, I don't need anyone to defend me precious - I can handle my own - hence, the appalling responses above about an extremely sensitive topic.

Seek help you psycho freak!  

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

This bill in not meant to force kids to be ashamed of themselves.  That's your interpretation of it.

Please share your interpretation of the bill... 

And if the bill is so popular - please explain why students all over Florida are protesting it?

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I love, love love that DR is still living oh so comfortably and rent free inside our resident psychotic's melon.

Beware! That dastardly DR lurks in the shadows.....muuuaaahhh

1 minute ago, Precision said:

When I see 15 year old idiots posting this kind of stupidity I have to wonder if anything can get you banned here.

7 hours ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

either provide proof I said it or retract your statement. I don't have time for your juvenile nonsense.

Hey look  - DR has all of his sock pockets trending.... lmao

image.thumb.jpeg.6f3ece1e9c1d20e5198f48b6509f836b.jpeg

Jim to the rescue in 5-4-3-2-1....

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Then why did you introduce it into the conversation?  

Where did this question come from Jim?

8 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Let me ask you.  Are you cool with genital mutilation of children?   

Edited by BillStime

32 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Here.  No need to apologize but it would be nice to at least admit you're wrong.  

he won't admit he's wrong, just like he refused to retract his unfounded accusation of me. That would have been the decent thing to do, but he's above all that - his typical MO. A lack of decency, humility, or civility as he hides behind his keyboard throwing bombs and posting libtard Tweets and cute memes. 

Edited by BuffaninSarasota

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Hey look  - DR has all of his sock pockets trending.... lmao

image.thumb.jpeg.6f3ece1e9c1d20e5198f48b6509f836b.jpeg

Jim to the rescue in 5-4-3-2-1....

Hey junior, could you tell us about your job?  I mean it must be REALLY important seeing as you post here all day long.

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Here.  No need to apologize but it would be nice to at least admit you're wrong.  

Apologize or admit that I’m wrong? You already confirmed and acknowledged that genital mutilation does not occur to minors in the US.

I never suggested it was… but you still asked my POV on it… 

Second - what kind of freedoms do we have where the state is tracking what people do OUTSIDE of their home state. How is that f’n normal, Vlad?

Seriously - get the f out of here 

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

I love, love love that DR is still living oh so comfortably and rent free inside our resident psychotic's melon.

Beware! That dastardly DR lurks in the shadows.....muuuaaahhh

:lol:

Jesus drop him already. This place is a shithole but it's 200x better since he and his followers created their hidden place. 

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Apologize or admit that I’m wrong? You already confirmed and acknowledged that genital mutilation does not occur to minors in the US.

Second - what kind of freedoms do we have where the state is tracking what people do OUTSIDE of their home state. How is that f’n normal, Vlad?

Hey BillSy…just call him a freak. It’s your go to slur. 

33 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So in your tiny mind we only need laws to stop things that are happening and don’t need them to prevent things and establish punishments for things that could happen. 

Parents are ***** whacked. Who knows what they might agree to allowing little Billy to do. Maybe they’ll let him shoot their AK or something like that. 😱  Or maybe even allow them to get some gender altering procedure.  If you’re cool with that that’s on you. 

Oh and try earning income outside your state. You may owe taxes in your home state. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So in your tiny mind we only need laws to stop things that are happening and don’t need them to prevent things and establish punishments for things that could happen. 

Parents are ***** whacked. Who knows what they might agree to allowing little Billy to do. Maybe they’ll let him shoot their AK or something like that. 😱  Or maybe even allow them to get some gender altering procedure.  If you’re cool with that that’s on you. 

Oh and try earning income outside your state. You may owe taxes in your home state. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886uwbkidi6ct4h83sw2w

I said yesterday I give them 24 hours it took 17

Disney CEO says company opposes ‘Don’t Say Gay’ bill in Florida, seeks meeting with DeSantis

“I called Gov. DeSantis this morning to express our disappointment and concern that if legislation becomes law it could be used to unfairly target gay, lesbian, nonbinary and transgender kids and families,” Chapek said. “The governor heard our concerns and agreed to meet with me and LGBTQ+ members of our senior team in Florida to discuss ways to address that.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/09/disney-ceo-says-company-opposes-dont-say-gay-law-in-florida.html

2 hours ago, Precision said:

It would be nice if they could institute something as simple as credit card verification on every account.  It would get rid of kids like Wille who don't have a job, bank account or credit card.

Asks  the guy who joined in March 2021. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Disney CEO says company opposes ‘Don’t Say Gay’ bill in Florida, seeks meeting with DeSantis

“I called Gov. DeSantis this morning to express our disappointment and concern that if legislation becomes law it could be used to unfairly target gay, lesbian, nonbinary and transgender kids and families,” Chapek said. “The governor heard our concerns and agreed to meet with me and LGBTQ+ members of our senior team in Florida to discuss ways to address that.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/09/disney-ceo-says-company-opposes-dont-say-gay-law-in-florida.html

F$&@ Disney . They’ve become a POS company over the years. We’re talking about little kids for cripes sake . Why tf would Disney think it’s a great idea to discuss sex with small children? They need to quit cow towing to the woke lunatics. These aren’t high school age kids. This kind of a bill - the name given to it by the msm is ridiculous - targets absolutely no one. It simply takes small children out of the line of fire from those trying to target THEM. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

what is it with leftists desire to try force topics of sexuality on young people. it seems to keep coming up.  the "dont say gay" bs tagline the press is running is a really great way to lie and say " we arent the weird ones, you are! we demand you allow strangers to introduce your small kids to complex topics of sexuality! that's pretty gross when you say what you really mean out loud. but you don't. you say it under the bs notion of victimhood as usual. huge gay pride parades happen every year. bars specific to alt sexuality have been in buisness and successful for decades. tv shows and personalities, music ect. ect. ect. hell a whole section of the city i live in is specific to that lifestyle.

let parents teach THEIR kids what they want when the time is right or at least notify them and choose if they want their child in thr curriculum. 

or keep pushing parents on the idea that you know better then they do. the idiots didn't learn this lesson in virginia or SAN Francisco!...they will.

Edited by Buffarukus

This is CIA Plant Mayor Pete's husband - in Iowa schools.  

Lol the "I'd kneel for that anthem" comment.   

To all the it's a "don't say gay bill", this will still be allowed at the high schools.   So don't worry.  

What leftists are essentially saying about the bill - is this should be ok for grades K-3.

Let that sink in.  

Edited by Big Blitz

Regardless of what this Bill says or doesn’t say it’s just another example of the First World problems that are eating America up from the inside. I’m assuming the very fact that this discussion has gone on for page after page means that all of Florida’s kids are able to read, write and do math at grade level and beyond….yes? I mean, we have time for this nonsense?

10 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

In an absolute surprise to no one, Disney execs support grooming children.

In other news, Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, LeviF said:

In an absolute surprise to no one, Disney execs support grooming children.

In other news, Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead. 

I expect transgender Mickey and Minnie coming to the properties cannot be far behind.  One thing you cannot accuse the left of is creativity as they consistently re-purpose existing characters rather than expend an effort to create new ones. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Oh cute - Jim wants to be proactive on issues that AREN'T HAPPENING but talk about issues that are HAPPENING (gun violence in our schools) - HELL F''N NO WE CANNTOT PASS meaningful gun legislation... don't even think about going there.  Hilarious.

The cult does NOT care about kids.... the cult only cares what their keepers tell them to care about.

Idiots

PS: Not that it is any of your f'n business but I pay taxes in SEVERAL states.. including CALIFRONIA!

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Pathetic - when did you choose your sexuality?

Why are you so adamant that 5 year olds should be "educated" by school staff as to where ***** go?