2nd Half Thread: Bills vs. Dolphins at 1 PM ET on CBS

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

Crazy talk

Why? Where’s the Mayfield hurdling Barr? Or insane throw to foster? 

Just talking highlight reel plays here not overall stats or nothing. Mayfield or Barkley is rookie of the year there’s no doubting that. But Allen’s highlight plays trump the other quarterbacks. He’s made plays only maybe Wilson or Rodgers could make in this league 

• Thank you (+1) 1

That was definitel a penalty on Milano AND Phillips in today’s NFL... stop bitching about the refs, these guys need to realize everything is to the offenses advantage, use your brain, play the ***** ball, and certainly don’t taunt the opposing team after a 1st down stop... Undisciplined play is what that is.  The rules may suck, but they sure af aren’t about to change so play within them!!!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MDH said:

That wasn’t a grabage call on Phillips, you can’t do that. 

maybe, but it seemed to me he was just doing a fist pump and hit the guys legs.  I mean, if there should be a game where there's room for emotion, it should be the NFL!

The refs need to let them play a bit, ticky-tacky as usual against the Bills compared to what I have seen around the league.

Great catch though by the Miami receiver... can't take that away from him. Pass rush has to get to Tanny in those situations, but Milano and Porter are not having their best game... oh well.

• Like (+1) 1