Anonymous Poll: Would you support a Bills waiver claim for Kareem Hunt?

StHustle

Kareem Hunt in a Bills uni? Would you accept it?  

569 members have voted

1. 1. Would you support Kareem Hunt playing for the Bills next year? **PLEASE ONLY VOTE IF YOU WATCHED THE TMZ VIDEO (Nobody will know how you vote SO BE HONEST!)

• No, I would not support such a thing.
    • Yes, I think he deserves a second chance and would love it to be here.

Need a third option such as yes, but only if proper steps are taken. I.e. he doesn’t play the rest of the year, doesn’t get paid a cent the rest of the year, undergoes anger management, and truly shows he is trying to show he is a different person before he ever takes the field for the Bills.

i don’t condone what he did, but it isn’t like the guy is Rueben Foster.

Probably not.  I'm all for second chances, but he's already shown ample capacity to lie and misrepresent himself.  I only consider it if i can have an in depth conversation and I'm convinced that he's truly remorseful and a different person now.  Given his capacity for dishonesty, I have doubts that he could convince me in the short term. 

Edited by TigerJ

I'm a lot bigger than Hunt, not once had I ever had to lift a finger to make my point. If you feel you have to get violent then perhaps you should rethink your position more thoroughly. 

The fight itself was silly but I question the man's mental development. I don't want intellectually weak players on our team. I want a smart team.

• Like (+1) 1

I voted "no" based on where it is right now.

But I think we're all missing the key point here: The question is, would, owner, KIM PEGULA, sign him? According to what we read, she was very involved in the Richie signing. If she did the homework, he does the personal rehab he will have to do, makes some clear and evident lifestyle changes so he does not put himself in situations where something like this is more likely to happen, then I think "yes," she would support it. But that will take time. And most likely, a team more desperate than the Bills will not wait that long.

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

Huge yes.    

Enough of the hypocrites who have dreamed about having Tyreek Hill all season long but draw the line here ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

This is an excellent point, honestly. Hill was a million times worse. So much worse than he pled guilty. And if the Chiefs wanted to trade him to us, we’d all say yes.

Yep. 

The attack wasn't 'brutal' and I'm just unwilling to make Hunt out to be some monster based on the video, especially without learning the details that led to his reaction.

I've grown tired of American society's attitude towards women, which favors the coddling of them, even when it's been proven that they're guilty as sin.

He's a great running back and this is football; after his 10th td in his first two weeks, it would be all head, shoulder, and butt pats following his crowd dives.

Would be all for it.

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

“THIS WAS NOT DOMESTIC VIOLENCE” Ummm ok OP, because assault and battery on a stranger female/19 yr old hookup option for an NFL star IS SO MUCH BETTER. Seriously dude, get a grip—all you have to do is tap into your moral compass to hopefully realize we shouldn’t want anything to do with this, ever. There are things that as a matter of principle transcend sports/rooting for a team, and at least for me this is one of them. Just imagine this happened to your mom, daughter, sister, GF, whoever—would you still be so inclined to root for him?

Get a grip man. Was simply pointing this out from the standpoint of the mandatory 6 game suspension I have seen many people talk about. But to answer your question honestly, it would depend on what the situation is.

If my female family member is out having drinks at a hotel party and gets belligerent, call a guys girlfriend a B word, swings on her, spits in her boyfirends face call him a n*****, and walks out of there with no injuries. I'd say what happened to her wasn't so bad.  AGAIN, the way he handled it was not right, but it's amazing how the female's behavior is TOTALLY disregarded in being the complete catalyst to this situation. 

Women who behave like this toward police officers learn really quick their genitalia wont save them. But somehow an intoxicated man is scum of the earth because he makes a mistake. Show me Hunt has some history of violence towards women or even violence period. There are too many hypocrites chiming in to even count. Again, if your worst moment in life was caught on tape, odds are you'd be considered a scumbag by the general public as well. Does that make it true though?!?

• Like (+1) 1

This incident seems way overblown and not very bad at all.  I'm shocked he was released and yes I'd be first in line to sign him.  

And to all the posters thinking "no way not after that!!". Please keep in mind how you've cheered for McCoy all season and he likely organized a planned and thought-out beating of his ex girlfriend.  Like a real assault, that wasn't a heat of the moment thing but we'll planned and thought out. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

If a known accomplice to murder is allowed to stay in the NFL and win a Super Bowl, then become a commentator... I don’t see why having a guy who pushed a girl down for hitting him, and tapping her with his foot would matter much. There are countless scumbags in the NFL, and it’s a business. If being a great person off the field was a criteria to play for the Bills, I’m sure we would have the worst team ever assembled. As long as they buy into our system and will also stand up for their team/teammates, then bring in all the despicable players, and lets win the big one!

20 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Get a grip man. Was simply pointing this out from the standpoint of the mandatory 6 game suspension I have seen many people talk about. But to answer your question honestly, it would depend on what the situation is.

If my female family member is out having drinks at a hotel party and gets belligerent, call a guys girlfriend a B word, swings on her, spits in her boyfirends face call him a n*****, and walks out of there with no injuries. I'd say what happened to her wasn't so bad.  AGAIN, the way he handled it was not right, but it's amazing how the female's behavior is TOTALLY disregarded in being the complete catalyst to this situation. 

Women who behave like this toward police officers learn really quick their genitalia wont save them. But somehow an intoxicated man is scum of the earth because he makes a mistake. Show me Hunt has some history of violence towards women or even violence period. There are too many hypocrites chiming in to even count. Again, if your worst moment in life was caught on tape, odds are you'd be considered a scumbag by the general public as well. Does that make it true though?!?

I appreciate your level-headedness.  Need more like you.

If the bold is true, someone has to stop NE from acquiring this guy.

The NFL won’t allow another black eye for any form of domestic violence.  It’s not Goodell, but the committee will determine if he warrants the 6 games.  As I’ve said before, because of the KC ratings and success I wouldn’t be surprised using the we are still reaching the issue, and make his suspension next year.

9 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

I appreciate your level-headedness.  Need more like you.

If the bold is true, someone has to stop NE from acquiring this guy.

Have you seen the video of "the victim" and witnesses? There is a reason police didn't arrest Hunt. They clearly did a full investigation.