Anyone else nervously excited about tomorrow's game?

Excited?  Not in the least bit.....want to see if JA can develop from what we saw from him so far......other than that we're going to see 2 good defences and 2 garbage offences play.....maybe this game can make it into the double digits....

1 hour ago, billsredneck1 said:

this kills me!  they are throwing him back in against the worst possible defense he could face.....with the season on the line...or any hopes thereof....in front of the home crowd, when next week or the week after comparably amount to a pillow fight...and people are like ok...we don't care what happens, we just wanna see the rookie.....

or put another way...we don't care if they let the lions loose in the coliseum, we just wanna see how our 1st rd. pick survives. it's mind blowing. i said it before and i'll say it again, i could be wrong. maybe daboll comes out with josh and beats the jags....or maybe we see the gator on the field....john deere gator..

edit: if dareus pile drives josh then what?....my hope is that wyatt teller turns into hulk hogan.

Those are all things he's going to have to face as a franchise QB so why not have him face it when the season is basically lost and a long shot at best.

• Like (+1) 1

You must be kidding. The Bills suck. Not only that, they're the most boring team in the league and are coached by a glorified high school gym teacher who isn't going anywhere for a while. Oh, and the season has been over for weeks now. What exactly is there to get excited about? 

4 hours ago, PittsforDave said:

I’ve learned not to get my hopes up. It’s a big game, if history is any indication, Bills will choke is a very Billsy fashion. 

I have little hope we build on last game, never know though. 

How is a game between two 3-7 teams a ‘big game’?

7 minutes ago, QB Bills said:

You must be kidding. The Bills suck. Not only that, they're the most boring team in the league and are coached by a glorified high school gym teacher who isn't going anywhere for a while. Oh, and the season has been over for weeks now. What exactly is there to get excited about? 

Excited to watch my team.  Like every week.  Excited to see what Allen does.  Excited to see how Daboll uses the speed he has now in the receiving corps.  Excited to watch our D.  Excited to watch Edmunds and Milano continue to develop.  Excited to see if Hughes takes Flowers apart.  And excited to see if they win.

Save your puerile high school coach junk for somewhere else.  Save your negativism for elsewhere.  It's game time.  Root for your team.

• Like (+1) 2

No, I am excitedly nervous.

Like little deformed one winged butterflies are flying around inside my stomach.

I can't sleep, can't eat, and have been logged into Two Bills Drive for over a week now, without sleep.

I think that I am slowly becoming  nervously excited, and will let you know if that happens..

The most definitely game in JAs rookie season to date. He has all the narrative to come out blazing. And a lot to lose ,(Jaylen being right, Barkley breathing down his neck).

personally this has a huge impact of my opinion of him. Ain't no hater, don't know enough about CFB, but dude has every reason to STUFU the Jags and Barkley talk.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

I'm nervous the bad run defense shows up again. All I care about at this point is how Allen plays. Could care less about the result. They win its good; they lose and Allen plays well its good too. 

After Allen, the players to watch are Teller, Zay, Croom, Shaq, Dawkins, Levi, and maybe Foster. 

Lastly I would like to see Hughes continue his ProBowl level play.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, mozillameister said:

Tomorrow's game might end up being the most important Bills game this year. Winning off a BYE with lots of young starters and Allen starting after a 4 game hiatus. This sets the tone of what our franchise is developing towards.

Really excited for it...but also nervously skeptical. What if Allen poops the bed? Or if our D gets humiliated by Jacksonville of all teams?

I'm not good with watching embarrassing moments, and this game could end up being that. Anyone else in the same boat and just want to get this game over with already?

Nervous excitement over an upcoming or in-progress game is why I love sports and watch the games. If you want this game over with already or can't handle watching embarrassing moments, sports are not for you (ask any Michigan fan about embarrassment today...but keep within arms length). 

Tomorrow's Bills game is the most important game because it's the only one they will play. 

Go Bills!

I admit.  I do have a fantasy about how things will go this afternoon.  The O-line and young receivers continue to improve.  Josh Allen has a good game and we get a big win.  Meanwhile, it turns out that the reports of Brady's decline have not been exaggerated....and the Jets play pissed off after being embarrassed by the Bills....and beat the Patriots.  THAT would set up an interesting end of the year.

Now, I realize that the likely scenario is that our O-line struggles against the Jags...and then so does Allen....and it turns out Brady's arm was tired and/or hurt but it recovered over the bye and HE comes out pissed off after all the Brady's decline stories....and puts up 60 on the Jets.  Still.....scenario A IS possible...and a guy can dream.

Edited by fergie's ire

16 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

Allen will need to shake off some rust probably.

I personally don't put too much stock into the game.  They are in full evaluation mode on offense.

Defense will play hard in front of the home crowd.

Yep. I'm excited to see Allen back, and somehow hope they can use the "new receivers" and more 2 back sets to have at the same time a more balanced yet more explosive offense. Quite possible and almost feels "easy" to plan. Maybe not execute but aim for that dammit! More of Ivory down the middle and Shady as a receiver. Some max protection plays to go deep a few times. Basically, get that offense and Allen ready... for 2019. And hopefully the D humiliates Marrone so he loses his job.   

10 hours ago, Dadonkadonk said:

I'm nervous the bad run defense shows up again. All I care about at this point is how Allen plays. Could care less about the result. They win its good; they lose and Allen plays well its good too. 

After Allen, the players to watch are Teller, Zay, Croom, Shaq, Dawkins, Levi, and maybe Foster. 

Lastly I would like to see Hughes continue his ProBowl level play.

YESSSS

11 hours ago, Jrb1979 said:

No I was more nervous for the Sabres in winning their 9th straight. 

I know the shoot out had me on the edge of my seat last night.

A little nervous about todays game, but not much and I think Buffalo comes into the game relaxed and loaded for Jag.

Go Bills/Sabres!

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, RevWarRifleman said:

I'm an incurable Bills fan. Yeh, I'm nervously excited about tomorrow's game. Even when they stink, I still think, right before the game, they're going to pull it off.

Been that way since 1960. With tomorrow's match up, they have a real good shot at winning this one. Especially at home.    Go Bills.

Way to go, Bills!

7 hours ago, Jerome007 said:

Yep. I'm excited to see Allen back, and somehow hope they can use the "new receivers" and more 2 back sets to have at the same time a more balanced yet more explosive offense. Quite possible and almost feels "easy" to plan. Maybe not execute but aim for that dammit! More of Ivory down the middle and Shady as a receiver. Some max protection plays to go deep a few times. Basically, get that offense and Allen ready... for 2019. And hopefully the D humiliates Marrone so he loses his job.   

YESSSS

Bills get the W!

17 hours ago, Haslett_Stomp said:

Actually looking forward to the game.  No way that McD and the defense let Bortles beat them this time around.  Allen will hold his own.

A perfect prediction, I'd say.