MNF Game thread Rams and Chiefs.

5 minutes ago, Success said:

This game gives me an idea...what if we build an offense like one of these, AND keep the defense we have now?

We'd be better than both these teams lol. SB favorites hands down if these guys had our defense they'd be juggernauts. And Rams likely have that when healthy. An offense like these is a tall order man. I'm envisioning a Seahawks kinda offense with our D = winning football.

Got the secondary.. need that Khalil Mack, Donald or Houston DL and we'd be solid. We could mold into the a Bears like team I'd wager.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

2 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

I just wanted to come into this thread and see how "see, this is what an offense looks like" comments there are....

You know what's funny is the Bills put up 41 points against a defense that has statistically been better than either of these defenses, and we had the luxury of taking our foot off the gas early. Even with our questionable cast of players we are capable of this. I'd like to see what Daboll can do after an offseason focused on building the offense.

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

You know what's funny is the Bills put up 41 points against a defense that has statistically been better than either of these defenses, and we had the luxury of taking our foot off the gas early. Even with our questionable cast of players we are capable of this. I'd like to see what Daboll can do after an offseason focused on building the offense.

We're not scoring like these guys are. Don't get me wrong, Allen played his best game and was a monster on the run, but these teams can move the ball at will. Against really good defenses themselves. I don't think much of the Vikings tbh.

But we could be set up to look like the Bears if we play our cards right. They have a great young roster to build around and it's starting to come into it's own. They're a step ahead. But similar teams IMO. We get a game changing all pro like Mack and we're set like the Bears. 

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

That’s why stats are for losers. The Jets & Bills have statistically high rated defenses, they have combined 6 wins. Each one of these teams have 9

Edited by uticaclub
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

We're not scoring like these guys are. Don't get me wrong, Allen played his best game and was a monster on the run, but these teams can move the ball at will. Against really good defenses themselves. I don't think much of the Vikings tbh.

I was actually talking about last week. The Vikings game was another example though.

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I was actually talking about last week. The Vikings game was another example though.

Oh. Well those guys gave up IMO. But yeah with our defense, a decent offense can blow out the games we should win. Simply winning against those under .500 teams is the start of a team that can get it done.

2 minutes ago, Success said:

Today? Sure...

Hwhat?!?! If Allen has half the season stats Mahomes is having he'd be an incredible quarterback. I mean this guy is in the names with Marino and Unitas for a second season leading the NFL in all these statistical categories.