MNF Game thread Rams and Chiefs.

2 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

A lot of people are upset not because of hindsight, it's more of "I told you so" people who long knew Mahomes was a great player.

And outside of simple hindsight, people have STILL claimed that if they were given the chance this very moment to take Mahomes or Allen, they'd take Allen. If that doesn't straight up insult your intelligence, I don't know what does.

You lost ALL credibility there. I’ve seen that nowhere. I’m a generous guy, but that’s complete nonsense. 

8 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Defenses chipped in for 21 points tonight

Rams defense scored 2 TDs and the Chiefs scored 1

And a clutch defensive stop. Do not understand people b****ing about this game or taking away anything from these teams. This is basically the probowl if they were competing like a playoff game.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Probably cause the offences have been too tired from being on the field all night.......

Theres been almost 800 yards passing in this game, there hasnt been much defence being played.....

They're both good defensive teams man. Not the best. But they don't need to be. Their offenses have 2 MVP candidates.

***** MAHOMES

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

Awesome game but it helps NE get a bye...

Like I said they are the monster under my bed lol

It speaks to my psychosis that the 1st thing I did after that pick was check both NE and KC’s schedules.

KC should still come out ahead.  But who knows.

12 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’m so sick of the hindsight 20/20 people.......

We're appreciating an amazing Quarterback giving us all the entertainment we could possibly ask for on MNF. How can you take anything away from Mahomes' year.. it's amazing to watch the Chiefs offense. Same for the Rams. Rams are my SB favorites rn when they get healthy on the secondary if Talib is still balling.

3 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Awesome game but it helps NE get a bye...

Like I said they are the monster under my bed lol

Who cares. At this point us complaining about the Pats is like Wyoming complaining about Alabama getting a break. We aren’t participating in this league. 

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

I just don't see KC going far in the playoffs....

Every "big game" they score a ton of points and lose

Probably not. I have the Rams winning it all. Defense is gonna get healthy soon.

But they can beat Brady I know they lost the first go around, better than the Steelers in every way, and I have a hard time not seeing them getting to the conference championship with a 50/50 chance.. I mean this was an away game against one of the best NFL teams man. And they're young, gonna always be improving every week after a loss like this.

1 minute ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

We're appreciating an amazing Quarterback giving us all the entertainment we could possibly ask for on MNF. How can you take anything away from Mahomes' year.. it's amazing to watch the Chiefs offense. Same for the Rams. Rams are my SB favorites rn when they get healthy on the secondary if Talib is still balling.

OH, I’m totally good with all that! I think it’s great! I’m just not a fan of all the hate. If it’s that bad, back off until you can manage it. 

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

OH, I’m totally good with all that! I think it’s great! I’m just not a fan of all the hate. If it’s that bad, back off until you can manage it. 

Well yeah I'm not going to complain about never getting all the great players we DIDN'T draft. Hella annoying playing that stupid game. I think on the flip side some people interpret appreciating Mahomes as a negative (wistfully playing coulda woulda shoulda) when we're just appreciating a fun young QB. Fresh blood I love seeing 2 new Quarterbacks gun it out. Imagine how many times these guys are going to play each other in their careers. We're watching a whole new NFL narrative with the old guard on the way out. 

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks