Any positive take away at all?

The Process

We only gave up 190 yards in total offense, and 11 first downs. We still managed to lose by 32 points. So I'm not sure if that's a positive or A negative.

Also, if our receivers had managed to hold on to the ball, a big if of course, we probably would have had somewhere around 350 yards of offense and another 10 points.

Edited by TheBrownBear

14 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

No one quit at halftime. Oh and Shaq Lawson 

Harrison Phillips too. At this point it's all about the young boys progressing. Again, If Allen can end the season looking good, it's a bright future. Lots of young talent.  90 mil and likely top 5 pick  to add to the foundation built. 

Defense gave up 2Td in first half. Both were possessions started inside Bills 30. Other 2 TD were by offense. I think the D is the real deal . With a competent O next year, not consistently putting them on field and maybe even playing with the lead, the defense will ball out. 

• Like (+1) 1

We're in position to possibly draft a generational edge rusher to add to what is already a near elite defense. If they can build an offense that scores more than a couple times every 40 drives, this will be a very good team next year.

We'll get 'em next year!  

Seriously, they have room to help the offense in FA, but the draft looks weak in offense - admittedly a long way out.  I think that they can be competent on offense next year IF between FA and the draft, they can find 2 WR that can be significant contributors AND if they can find at least 3 competent starting OL.  

The he cupboard is SO bare on offense that it is realistic to hope/pray for just middle of the pack.  And that is only if Josh Allen proves to be the answer at QB.

In my opinion, OL is top priority, just to even have a chance.  The entire middle of the OL needs to be replaced - and that says something when Jordan Mills at RT isn't one of the top priorities to replace.