Any positive take away at all?

The Process

25 minutes ago, fergie's ire said:

A couple of his picks weren't entirely Peterman's fault?

They are all his fault, don’t waste your time trying to rate each one for blame on a scale of one to ten, he is garbage and shouldn’t collect an NFL pay check

This game was a train wreck, but Yes there is,  the defense is pretty good.   You really couldn't have asked for more on them in the New England and Chicago games, especially in today's offense oriented NFL.

If they can maintain that, maybe we can add actual talent on offense next year and be competitive again sooner rather than later. 

1 hour ago, The Process said:

Usually there is one positive....today's train wreck there were none....the Process is over and done. Play calling was only barely adequate during garbage time.

Someone tell me something good you saw today......

We have depth at punter.

1 hour ago, Azucho98 said:

We scored a TD.

I was so disgusted by halftime, I was going to turn the game off.  I decided to continue to watch and was glad I saw the lone TD to end the streak.  I also started enjoying watching how pathetic this Bills team is.  The mock cheers for the FG and TD were also highlights for me.

2 minutes ago, dgrochester55 said:

This game was a train wreck, but Yes there is,  the defense is pretty good.   You really couldn't have asked for more on them in the New England and Chicago games, especially in today's offense oriented NFL.

If they can maintain that, maybe we can add actual talent on offense next year and be competitive again sooner rather than later. 

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

The positive is that the offense is SO BAD everyone in the front office will go all out to add offensive talent next year. There is no mistaking what needs to change. The defense just needs a 2nd CB, we are at least good enough everywhere else.

Yep. The positives are for NEXT year. Overall on defense, the few losses to FA, retirements and whatnot should not impact defense much, and if the Brass focus on the offense with FA, trades and picks, it could get better quickly, just like the Bears. Lawson had a good showing, and under 200 yards allowed is damn good. OK I'm done