First half: Wk 9 Bears at Bills, 1 pm FOX

3 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Question for everyone that I have yet to be able to figure out myself, over many years of Bills and Sabres games -

Why can’t I bring myself to turn off the game even when it’s going as bad as it is today? 

I always think think about it on days like today, yet can never ultimately bring myself to actually do it. Why?! 

lol

Can't speak for others but it's in my DNA.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Sandhill Mike said:

We're big time masochists to be doing this to ourselves week in and week out.  A Bills fan is the epitome of hope, even those that are predicting failure.  We keep tuning in to entertainment that totally doesn't entertain and can't seem to stop!

at least Im not spending $500 on ST this year … watching via this board and WGR.

1 minute ago, TDTT said:

Any chance we let Daboll go at the end of this season? This TD draught is reaching historic levels. How many more times is the offense going to turn the ball over today?

Firing OCs in the past helped us so sure why not 

Edited by Mrbojanglezs

5 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

OPI on da Bears.

Wow, ticky tack OPI, they were both wrangling.

LOL, we waste a TO after the Bears call a TO.  Way to coach McD.

Cohen was one on one with Taron Johnson outside.  I assume he saw that and called a timeout.  

1 minute ago, mynmisoli said:

The Throw was late and had no velocity.  It was either going to be an incompletion or a freak int.  Pickerman can't play period.

Wow, you can predict "freak ints"?  That's amazing.  There was also a third option of the receiver doing his job and catching a ball hitting him dead center.

QB makes a good throw, gets bashed for WR dropping it.

O-line gets blown up, RB gets bashed for not taking it to the house.

ETC ETC ETC this board is ridiculous.

• Like (+1) 1

People dumping on Peterman for that interception, might as well blame him for the fumble and return for a touchdown.    It's just stupid.  

I get it you all hate the guy. And once your minds are made up, god forbid you even consider an alternative.  But he has played the game that is being called for him.  The problem... in this game and on the season.. zero run game and crappy wide receivers. 

• Like (+1) 1