The Refs!

jtothebrown

The refs are still treating this team like they dont belong to the NFL! Im not saying they are tge reason for the loss completely, thats on Nate, but they definitely had some game changing calls and lack there of as well.

The call on Tre for interference. The no call on PI! The no calls  ever on Jerry Hughes getting constantly held! 

Its almost like were treated like were not supposed to be there, and im sick of watching our players go out there and get played like this!

We need our ownership and coaches to take the fines and start publicly talking about this after games. It may not help a ton, but i notice when certain owners and coaches talk about it, things change a little.

• Like (+1) 4

12 minutes ago, jtothebrown said:

The refs are still treating this team like they dont belong to the NFL! Im not saying they are tge reason for the loss completely, thats on Nate, but they definitely had some game changing calls and lack there of as well.

The call on Tre for interference. The no call on PI! The no calls  ever on Jerry Hughes getting constantly held! 

Its almost like were treated like were not supposed to be there, and im sick of watching our players go out there and get played like this!

We need our ownership and coaches to take the fines and start publicly talking about this after games. It may not help a ton, but i notice when certain owners and coaches talk about it, things change a little.

Can they throw and catch passes?

32 minutes ago, jtothebrown said:

Yes now post game is complete we have the Refs Suck Crying thread 

• Like (+1) 2

I hate the inconsistency by the refs throughout the league, that's all I will say about it. I know we could have done a better job offensively or not fumble the ball on ST, but sometimes it makes you wonder about some calls. 

Just now, row_33 said:

Sometimes you have to suck it up, want it a bit more, and overcome the refs calls if they seem to be unfair 

Notice there is never a Complain about the Refs thread when Bills win because of Some Bad Calls???

The no call for pass interference early when Zay Jones was targeted was pretty bad, and was the primary reason the drive stalled.  There were other calls that were bad, but not many that were a big deal IMO

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Notice there is never a Complain about the Refs thread when Bills win because of Some Bad Calls???

they could have easily call a late hit by Dawkins today, with the way they are calling the games, I thought that was a sure flag against us. 

5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

There were some tough calls today no question

the Bills are a bad team and start every game with “two strikes st the plate” so anything negative tilts over the apple cart or breaks the camel’s back

its totally on the Bills to get better and absorb some of the unfair calls as part of the game

Edited by row_33
  • Thank you (+1) 1

REFS ARE NOT THE PROBLEM.....coaching coaching coaching among lots of other things.......its reflective of all the penalities today with all the plays being called back on crappy o-line penalties......forget the refs......there are a mountain of problems on this offence.....blaming it on the refs is a complete cop out......we have an offence that a lot of college teams can easily manipulate--hence why we are dead last not surprisingly....thats the problem with putting all yiour eggs in the defensive of the ball all offseason ++++++ and completly ignoring the offence like this regime did,......

• Thank you (+1) 1