• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, DC Tom said:

But you know who still won't?  :w00t:

Hitler?

17 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Biden would have a much much better chance in the general election than the primary. The Dems will need a chameleon to pull off a win in the primary and then also win the middle in the general. 

WSJ noting this as well. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

https://www.dailywire.com/news/44584/illegal-alien-bernie-sanders-aide-claims-jews-have-ryan-saavedra?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Bernie Sanders, the self-loathing Jew, hires a Jew-hating illegal alien to run his campaign. You can't make this stuff up.

On 3/10/2019 at 10:14 AM, LABillzFan said:

Wow. The Donner Party sure likes them some white meat. Why are they afraid of people of color?

I think the real common denominator is that both Biden and Bernie have been around long enough for average folk to have even heard of them. It’s not the color of their skin! Prospective voters don’t gave a clue who the other ‘candidates’ even are.

So, who has the top priority in claiming victim status for the Democrat primaries? The white woman who pretends to be an Indian, the  Irishman who pretends to be Mexican, the black man who pretends to be the leader of a Roman slave revolt, the black woman who blew her way to the top, or Joe Biden?

Don't get me wrong, they're all going to pretend to be victims, but whose claim is first in line?

• Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

So, who has the top priority in claiming victim status for the Democrat primaries? The white woman who pretends to be an Indian, the  Irishman who pretends to be Mexican, the black man who pretends to be the leader of a Roman slave revolt, the black woman who blew her way to the top, or Joe Biden?

Don't get me wrong, they're all going to pretend to be victims, but whose claim is first in line?

The black woman.

But if Biden can find a sin to apologize for, like an old yearbook picture or calling someone "gay" back in the '70s, then he jumps right to the top of the chart as a victim of Republican pouncing.

40 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The black woman.

But if Biden can find a sin to apologize for, like an old yearbook picture or calling someone "gay" back in the '70s, then he jumps right to the top of the chart as a victim of Republican pouncing.

I'm just talking about victim status while attacking each other. The mean bad orange man victim status comes later.

13 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Suburban women may decide this election so a tall, good looking and charismatic guy may be a draw.  I'd love to say it was on actual substance, but we know better than that.

By the way, the outfit and pose can't be a coincidence.

15502974-e1415654298484.jpg?quality=85&w

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Like (+1) 2

Beto will have to survive the skeleton digging phase but assuming he clears that with normal wear and tear, he’s going to do well in the primary and be one of the few Dems (like Biden) that could win the general election. 

Most of the Ds have no shot in the general election. 

12 hours ago, Koko78 said:

I'm just talking about victim status while attacking each other. The mean bad orange man victim status comes later.

If Beto has sex reassignment surgery, he will be the ultimate victim. He'll be a Mexicish, transgender, lesbian furry.

On 3/12/2019 at 5:49 AM, BeginnersMind said:

Hitler?

Biden would have a much much better chance in the general election than the primary. The Dems will need a chameleon to pull off a win in the primary and then also win the middle in the general. 

WSJ noting this as well. 

I don't think Biden is going to withstand the social media barrage he'll likely get from the radical wings of his party.  He's going to say a lot of things that crew does not want to hear like "No, we can't do Medicare for all" and any sentence that starts off with "When I was Vice President...."  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

Beto will have to survive the skeleton digging phase but assuming he clears that with normal wear and tear, he’s going to do well in the primary and be one of the few Dems (like Biden) that could win the general election. 

Most of the Ds have no shot in the general election. 

It isn't much of a secret. Whether it will be widely reported is another issue. He was 26, and he called it "poor judgment". 

Police reports detail Beto O’Rourke’s 1998 DWI arrest

</snip>

State and local police reports obtained by the Chronicle and Express-News show that O’Rourke was driving drunk at what a witness called “a high rate of speed” in a 75 mph zone on Interstate 10 about a mile from the New Mexico border. He lost control and hit a truck, sending his car careening across the center median into oncoming lanes. The witness, who stopped at the scene, later told police that O’Rourke had tried to drive away from the scene.

O'Rourke recorded a 0.136 and 0.134 on police breathalyzers, above a blood-alcohol level of 0.10, the state legal limit at the time. He was arrested at the scene and charged with DWI, but completed a court-approved diversion program and had the charges dismissed.

</snip>

He did declare this morning. He supports the new green deal. 

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

It isn't much of a secret. Whether it will be widely reported is another issue. He was 26, and he called it "poor judgment". 

Police reports detail Beto O’Rourke’s 1998 DWI arrest

</snip>

State and local police reports obtained by the Chronicle and Express-News show that O’Rourke was driving drunk at what a witness called “a high rate of speed” in a 75 mph zone on Interstate 10 about a mile from the New Mexico border. He lost control and hit a truck, sending his car careening across the center median into oncoming lanes. The witness, who stopped at the scene, later told police that O’Rourke had tried to drive away from the scene.

O'Rourke recorded a 0.136 and 0.134 on police breathalyzers, above a blood-alcohol level of 0.10, the state legal limit at the time. He was arrested at the scene and charged with DWI, but completed a court-approved diversion program and had the charges dismissed.

</snip>

He did declare this morning. He supports the new green deal. 

That’s known. And I’m sure he was a drug user in his punk band days. 

I’m more curious about what else is out there. I fully expect people to link his father in law to Pizzagate and the like, but I’ll be more interested in real stuff. 

50 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Quick, somebody ask Bernie to pronounce "Chi Chi Rodriguez."

Senator Kerry, who is your favourite Red Sox player?

well... everyone would have to go with Manny Or-Tez.....

Edited by row_33

7 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

An American NHL expansion team last year outplayed every Canadian team.  An expansion team!  And Vermont Maple syrup is the best. 

first hockey, then maple syrup.

maybe it's time for canada to #learntocode

• Haha (+1) 1