Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

th?id=OIP.ZOp5HNprw9OTYVOoitt6FwHaIY&w=170&h=190&c=7&o=5&pid=1.7 

DID CNN STACK TOWN HALL AUDIENCE AGAINST BERNIE?

The Reparations Primary
Original Article

There is a strange political conversation under way as the 2020 Democratic presidential primary gets under way, and it goes like this: One group of Democrats proposes something daffy, vague, and impractical, and another group of Democrats says, “Of course that’s daffy, vague, and impractical — but at least they started a conversation!” (Snip)Paying reparations for slavery is a terrible idea because there is no one to pay reparations and no one to pay them to. There are not any slave-owners left among us and haven’t been for some time. There aren’t any liberated slaves, either.

28 minutes ago, Billsmisery said:

Do you post the same garbage on every thread? Do you have nothing better to do? Should be against the rules IMO. 

So, you feel ok coming here and telling the regulars how this forum should be run? Go ***** yourself and the hobby horse you rode in on.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Foxx said:

it's a good thing it is not up to you. run along now.

The one thing to me about Misery's complaint that was odd, was that I was posting the "same garbage" on every thread.

I have posted on multiple topics today and from different sources each time.

The only thing the same about them, must be that it added to  his/her misery........................oh well.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The one thing to me about Misery's complaint that was odd, was that I was posting the "same garbage" on every thread.

I have posted on multiple topics today and from different sources each time.

The only thing the same about them, must be that it added to  his/her misery........................oh well.

meh. wouldn't surprise me to find out it is a sock puppet account. that's what it appears to me anyway. someone who already has a beef with you.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Billsmisery said:

Foxx, DC Tom, and BMan can all suck my ####

Bman you posted that on at least 2 separate threads. Go ***** yourself you Trump loving bastards. 

Compelling argument.  I am truly awed by the gravity and depth of your insights.

Do you have any point to make other than that you're a moron prone to histrionics?

If you do, please make it.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Billsmisery said:

I had a point bman is posting the Same links on multiple threads. Mind your own business douchebag 

Mmmhmm...

Can you comment on if the links are relevant to the different threads content, and if not explain why; and if finding that the information is relevant to each thread it's posted in, provide analysis as to why the information provided should not be cross posted?

Also, I'd ask why you chose to voluntarily validate my observation that you're a moron prone to histrionics?  I mean, you didn't have to.  You could have gone another route and not been a ######.

In fact, you still can.  You could stop being a ###### right now, and people would actually think better of you for it.

I don't like the way this is currently going for you though.

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Billsmisery said:

Foxx, DC Tom, and BMan can all suck my ####

Bman you posted that on at least 2 separate threads. Go ***** yourself you Trump loving bastards. 

Wow.  I posted one post, and got a both "suck my dick" and "***** yourself" response.  Impressive.  

So which year of fourth grade is this for you?  Sixth?  Seventh?  One more, and you'll have tied @The_Dude.

Well, guess what ? I was curious about Misery's whining . I have posted over 15 entries today from subjects as different as Abortion to global warming, none of which have been the same.

so I went back through the threads , and sure enough I posted the Bernie CNN Town Hall story 17 hours ago on the CNN thread. Forgot about it and posted it two hours ago on the 2020 candidate thread.

1 hour ago, Billsmisery said:

Do you post the same garbage on every thread? Do you have nothing better to do? Should be against the rules IMO. 

So (technically) Misery is right that I posted this story twice (lets be fair)

But his addition of "every thread" and ignoring the multiple topics posted, still make him a buffoon of the first order.

and his subsequent responses show him to be childish as well.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Well, guess what ? I was curious about Misery's whining . I have posted over 15 entries today from subjects as different as Abortion to global warming, none of which have been the same.

so I went back through the threads , and sure enough I posted the Bernie CNN Town Hall story 17 hours ago on the CNN thread. Forgot about it and posted it two hours ago on the 2020 candidate thread.

So (technically) Misery is right that I posted this story twice (lets be fair)

But his addition of "every thread" and ignoring the multiple topics posted, still make him a buffoon of the first order.

and his subsequent responses show him to be childish as well.

None of the "regulars" down here care if you double post a link, @B-Man - sometimes articles work for multiple threads (especially now that some of the giant threads have evolved and grown from their original subject lines).  Personally, I'd rather have something good posted twice rather than not at all.  ?  I think that a sock-puppet or paid-opp is probably correct for the weirdo that came in with insults blazing, and would hope you do not give any credence to the original "complaint". 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Hedge said:

?

So... she's not going to pardon her political enemies?

What's her next act, she's going to encourage everyone to refuse to take campaign money from large corporations after she's already taken her share of money from large corporations?

8 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

So... she's not going to pardon her political enemies?

What's her next act, she's going to encourage everyone to refuse to take campaign money from large corporations after she's already taken her share of money from large corporations?

Democrats will try to ban the Republican party, first chance they think they can get away with it.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Can you imagine a debate between Trump and this nut.

O'Rourke: We need to remove all walls along the border.

Trump: Thanks for that thought, Robert Francis.

O'Rourke: My name is Beto.

Trump: Whatever you say, Robert Francis.

O'Rourke: Wolf, make him call me by my name.

Wolf: Mr. Trump, would you please call Robert Francis by his real name?

O'Rourke: HEY! Someone get my mommy on the phone!

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Can you imagine a debate between Trump and this nut.

O'Rourke: We need to remove all walls along the border.

Trump: Thanks for that thought, Robert Francis.

O'Rourke: My name is Beto.

Trump: Whatever you say, Robert Francis.

O'Rourke: Wolf, make him call me by my name.

Wolf: Mr. Trump, would you please call Robert Francis by his real name?

O'Rourke: HEY! Someone get my mommy on the phone!

Seriously.  "Beto."  "Beto O'Rourke."  And I thought "Mitt Romney" was silly.  

I'm starting a birther conspiracy that Beto O'Rourke is actually Nigerian.

2 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Seattle Times is reporting today that Jay Insley is about to jump in.  First Washington politician to run for prez since Scoop Jackson in 1976.  He is taking the niche of the environment guy. 

First question: "Do you support the Green New Deal?"

Speaking of ridiculous names.  "Jay Insley" somehow sounds more ridiculous than a grown man going by "Scoop Jackson."

(Though neither is as ridiculous as "Scooter Libby.")

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Seriously.  "Beto."  "Beto O'Rourke."  And I thought "Mitt Romney" was silly.  

I'm starting a birther conspiracy that Beto O'Rourke is actually Nigerian.

Speaking of ridiculous names.  "Jay Insley" somehow sounds more ridiculous than a grown man going by "Scoop Jackson."

I'm going to go with Jim Bob Cooter. Which sounds like a guy with hound dogs that treed a beaver. 

Or maybe bushed a beaver? hmm

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

1 minute ago, Hedge said:

I'm going to go with Jim Bob Cooter. Which sounds like a guy with hound dogs that treed a beaver. 

Dean Pees

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Or maybe bushed a beaver? hmm

2 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Dean Pees

Dick Trickle is hands down the best.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1