Bills reportedly unlikely to trade McCoy and plan to keep him through 2019

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, transient said:

Mother #&^*&##@@!!!! If they make this trade I hope they do it after the game this Sunday... it will really suck to have dropped a bunch of cash traveling to Houston to watch a demoralized team rack up less than 100 yds total on offense.

Hapless and the others are probably right.

If this happens it happens today or tomorrow.  Eagles play Giants and Sproles probably sits again.

I wouldn't do it for less than a 2nd. I would also use that 2nd to immediately trade for a WR.

But there is no chance the Eagles will give a 2nd for him. He's not getting any younger and his best football is behind him.

8 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

I would need someone like Nelson Agholor and a 3rd to even think about it. He's a good rookie that's done good things.

Hell No on Nelson Agholor! Very inconsistent.

Alshon Jefferey or no deal.

21 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Shady for Alshon Jefferey and you have a deal.

Let's talk serious business.

Maybe they'd do that if WE threw in a draft pick in the deal.

3 minutes ago, MJS said:

I wouldn't do it for less than a 2nd. I would also use that 2nd to immediately trade for a WR.

But there is no chance the Eagles will give a 2nd for him. He's not getting any younger and his best football is behind him.

there's a huge chance they give up a #2 they have 2 #2's next year. In fact I doubt the bills listen to anything less

We really need players in return. Cap space and future draft picks are nice but a  OL or WR with a high ceiling should also come over with a 2nd rd pick IMO.. Does Philly have any of those players who are crowded out of their lineup. Otherwise wait for the deadline 

Edited by ddaryl

5 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

I wouldn't trade him either.

I wouldn't either, though a 2nd AND a 3rd would be most tempting given that he won't be on this team by the time they are ready to actually compete. Trading at least gives us the chance to stock up and free up some more cap space if possible.

Just now, Cheektowaga Chad said:

No way Philly makes the trade for a 2nd and 3rd. That's a lot to give up for a 30 year old back

not a lot for a team that is talented enough to win another SB or 2