Is Thad Brown the dumbest Bills media personality?

HappyDays

4 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Let's not forget, Thad Lewis is defending a QB with a 0.0 passer rating, who had 2 INTs and 24 yards passing. If we drop him tomorrow, he's selling insurance by next month. No one is taking him. He's not an NFL QB.

We always have these weird groups of apologists who hang on to QBs that clearly don't deserve the job anymore. It happened with EJ. It happened with Fitz. It happened with Losman. It happened with Edwards. 

Thad is a waste of time. I just want to commend you for having Quinn Early in your name. I had a poster of him on my wall as a kid. Everytime I see you post I think oh yeah, I liked Quinn Early. It really had been almost 20 years since I thought of that name.

• Haha (+1) 1

If Peterman plays against Minnesota the way he played in preseason, then yes, the Bills win.  Unfortunately for the Bills and Peterman, when the bullets were real in the first game versus Baltimore, Peterman pulled aTrent Edwardian "deer in the headlights" act, and couldn''t do anything right.  I was a Peterman supporter going back to last season, and I think he could still in theory right his career and achieve success on the field, but there is no way he is Josh Allen's equal.

As pure passes made. No defense on the field as well as other offensive players. Then I can agree with what thad is saying. But as soon as you add teammates and a defense peterman cant hold any qb's lunch right now

But anyways Thad is trolling trying to make a bigger name for himself in the local media

Edited by Cheektowaga Chad

Yeah our coach got fooled by those high level reps too....for 1/2 of one game.

Its a whole different deal when the live ammo starts flying.

Peterbeater cracked.......Allen just said bring it.

I know who I want at Field General.....the fearless guy JA.

9 minutes ago, 17islongenough said:

I bowl in the same league as him.  Would anyone like me to show him this thread?  Also he's a jets fan for what it's worth.  

That explains a lot ;)

The Jets fan part ;)

1 hour ago, Ol Dirty B said:

He's some guy who we are unfortunately subjected to in Rochester. He's awful.

His name is Thad. I don't have high expectations for anyone name Thad. Thad Lewis was actually Thaddeus Lewis. No shot this guy is a Thaddeus.

Never trust a Thad. It’s in the Bible 

• Haha (+1) 3

23 minutes ago, 17islongenough said:

I bowl in the same league as him.  Would anyone like me to show him this thread?  Also he's a jets fan for what it's worth.  

Show him it. But I know these media types. Any criticism is someone just being jealous or a hater. Don't really think him being a Jets fan has anything to do with it.

Peterman is horrible, making any argument for him is like being a Confederate in the 19th century. They're on the wrong side of history. It's not that they are of equal importance, it's just that they are equivalent in terms of being clearly wrong. 

The south was engrained, I have no clue what Peterman did to Thad.

1 hour ago, JohnC said:

I just knew you were going to reflexively respond once you heard the name Peterman. :devil:

Am I still campaigning against the fact that the worst Quarterback I have ever seen take a regular season snap in the NFL is on this roster and is 1 play away from going in? Yes. Yes I am. 

• Like (+1) 2

Scoring a TD on the opening drive changed the game. Peterman does not make the plays Allen made on the opening drive.

The point he's attempting to make probably centers around the fact that the defense set us up really well with the turnovers and that Allen didn't make any "spectacular" throws. It's a silly argument because it discounts pretty much everything that actually occurred.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

The fact that Peter is still on this roster is repulsive.  

I'm sure he is a great guy, but from a purely football point of view, I agree with this 100%

I hope we never have to find out, but suppose the Bills are a legit competitive team this season, and Allen has to miss time for an injury....how the hell can they put Peterman in as a starter again?  I don't want to exaggerate, but he may be the worst QB I have seen start a regular season game for the Bills, in my 45 years of watching this team...they got too cute and cockey in trading McCarron, for what? A fifth round pick who is 50-50 to make the team?  Not to say that he is any great shakes either, but at least McCarron has proven that he can function as an NFL QB if needed.  Peterman hasn't shown that, not even close.. to be relying on him as the sole back-up for Allen, at this point, is kind of irresponsible, in my opinion...they've wasted two weeks...sign a Matt Moore, or some other FA journeymen...if you don't want to cut the kid, fine...but have another option.

One of my favorite Chan Gailey moments during his tenure as Bills coach, was the way he handled cuttting Trent Edwards. If you recall, he named Edwards the starter week 1, he was terrible, and cut the week after the game.  I loved what Chan said, when the media was mocking him....paraphrasing, but he said something like "Trent is a great kid, a great teammate, but he just couldn't get the job done, after numerous opportunities...I just never wanted to find myself in the position of putting him in as a starter again. I've seen everything I need to see from him as a QB"

Edited by Buftex