Predict the Score: Week 1 Bills at Ravens

YoloinOhio

Bills 20

Ravens 16

Captain McCoy with a rushing TD and Benjamin with a TD reception (and the other points go to Hauschka).

4 hours ago, Tatonka68 said:

Baltimore 23 Buffalo 3. Blowout as Ravens control both lines of scrimmage. Petermen sacked 5 times and throws 2 interceptions. Shady 10 carries for 13 yards.

Welcome to 2018 Season.

You poor soul.

Edited by MJS
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Jay_Fixit said:

I can definitely see 0-4 but I don’t think I’d ever invite you over for drunken game night.

does McDermott lose the respect of the team if they come out with no wins for awhile?

4 hours ago, wppete said:

A lot of people picking the Ravens on here. Its sad.

giphy.gif

I try and be as objective as possible. Their D-line should dominate our Oline and Nate Peterman doesnt have a single complete game of NFL experience under his belt. And its a road game so we dont even have that going for us. 

5 hours ago, Rico said:

Bills 16

Ravens 15

in a FG Fest.

closer  

: )

Bills 20

Ravens 16

Bills get two TDs. both from offense. one FG from Defense stealing one from Baltimore ( pick ) and one FG  after a drive to wind the clock and finish the game.
Ravens are one touchdown from Flacco. we play good run defense , and as expected cover well for long enough. they cannot put another one in the endzone,   with some scary but stalled drives 

been thinking about this a bit 

lol

16 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

Did just just call me a cakewalk B word ?
Not sure but I probably should be offended by that name calling from you, teef ?

The bitches that comes after cakewalk is one of the highest honors a man can have placed upon him. 

• Haha (+1) 1

well my, if that is the case ?

Thank you My Good Man.

You are wise and honorable with both your fine words and   aspiring intentions . well done indeed.
Cake WalkingBitches am I ! I look forward to my service as such a heralded blessing and to play the role with dignity.

okay that was too much work.

you win

9 minutes ago, hemma said:

20-20.

A full week of finger pointing.

i don't think it can be avoided whenever things go poorly for us. and even when we win sometimes !

Three predictions:

1. The Bills' lack of pass rush, combined with suspect coverage from Vontae Davis in the secondary, will give Joe Flacco and his talented group of WRs plenty of opportunities for big plays. He will beat the Bills on a couple of long balls and find holes in the soft zone over the middle all afternoon.

2. Nathan Peterman will throw a pick-six on an out route.

3. The Bills will suffer two or more key injuries.

Result:

Ravens win, 34-13